• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Drawings of random ( Mostly OC's )

Lycan Queen

This is my OC created for the Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders series.

IMG_3111.JPG

Creating her was fun and her design was a nice project too. I love the style of the Gundalians.

IMG_2909.JPG

I'm a big fan of Soul Eater and I created these two with the idea of a demigod child of Anubis along with her weapon that takes the form of twin Khopesh swords. IMG_3609.PNG

My assemblage of oc's for Naruto is never ending and one of these is Kai, whom I designed back when Windows Paint was the shit lol

IMG_3630.JPG

Sure that sounds like fun :) It'll give me something to do. You can pm me a couple descriptions and I'll see what I can do
I can try... I mean the main one I have been looking for to be drawn is easy for description the others may be harder

A few pieces I've done lately with my OC from the Naruto verse, Suki Sarutobi. These coincide with a scene from an rp and Shikamaru and Kiba in general as ships. Is been so long though that I think my coloring was a bit off. Or at least shading.Suki and Shika.jpg Kiba and Suki .jpg 2Suki and Shika.jpg

Next up are two characters from my book. Death himself and Brono, an orc cursed with healing that looks after Pestilence, as any disease he contracts doesn't spread fast enough to kill him. Death_Human-2.jpgBrono-2.jpg

Hey guys! I'm now taking commissions for anyone interested! Both oc's and nsfw art. It will be in my typical animated style. Anything small to sketchbook sized will be up to 20$ (ranging depending on color, character amount, and design difficulty). Anything poster sized and bigger will range from 30$ and up depending. Shoot me a message if interested!

Just finished my barbarian wood elf for a dnd campaign!

This is Amaranthe, coming from a noble family but cast out at a young age because of the affair her mother had with another. That man had orc blood, which is why she is so much bigger than others of her species. (7 feet, 300lbs)Amaranthe_Art-4.jpg

Last edited:
Another set of Dnd characters, Avashtana the aquatic elf/marid genasi, Markus Fluffles the tabaxi rogue, Drogo the Lozardfolk fighter, and Aquila the Aasimar bard.

Attachments

• Avashtana.jpg
    Avashtana.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • resized_JPEG_1525409326159_706840928318081906.jpg
    resized_JPEG_1525409326159_706840928318081906.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 7
  • JPEG_20180501_150821.jpg
    JPEG_20180501_150821.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Bard.jpg
    Bard.jpg
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 9
Hey everyone, just a short announcement. Well, it's also kind of a plea. The financial situation at home is pretty awful... Actually we're being kicked out soon. We know no one in the area we could stay with. My husband doesnt make enough to pay rent and I haven't been accepted to any job I've applied for.

I do commissions through my Tumblr and it has my prices in bio. I also have a Kofi page for anyone that can donate a couple dollars at a time. And even if you can't, I would appreciate it if you sent your friends my way. It would help a lot. Here's my Tumblr and Kofi links, and thank you so much.

Buy Angel The Avaricious a Coffee. ko-fi.com/angeltheavaricious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back