Draw yourself interacting with the avatar above! (last one making art)

Captain Amar

The Arty Pirate
Yo-ho me hearties!

I haven't seen anything like this concept anywhere in the RP Nation before, so let's start it up!

The game be simple:
  • Yer art must feature yer own avatar and the avatar of the last person to make art in this thread. What they'll be doing together is completely up to yeself.
    Notice that avatars from ordinary commenters (that made no art) are to be skipped - except, of course, if ye wanna include them in addition to the last artist's avatar.
    Aye, I admit the title be a bit misleading - meant avatar above that made art. Apologies.
  • Ye can post a message with the words "PLACEHOLDER", which gives ye up to 5 hours to complete the art that no one can interupt. When the 5 hours have run out, however, any matey can take the turn fer themself.
There be no art standard or whatever, so don't be afraid to enter. Stickmen be very welcome too.

Anyway, there be no avatar above meself, so here be Captain Amar chilling on the statue of the unofficial RP Nation mascot:

RP Nation Avatar Forum Game Pic 1.png

PS: Feel free to comment without being part of the art adventure. I don't eat people. Typically.

Last edited:
A quick sketch to support! c:
20190811_110028.jpg

Don't feel intimidated. This is how I treat all my friends. ;)

Arrr... a new crew mate! I decided to greet you back the same way. It went a wee bit outta hand, I gotta admit.

But on the bright side, yer face is now serving as the unofficial RP Nation mascot. And yer offspring will be me parrot. That's something.

full

PS: Everyone, feel free to join the arty party - or just leave a comment. It will be appreciated ;)

Gotta say, ya make some pretty great art, Captain Amar Captain Amar !

PS: I think a big reason why this sort of game isn't around much is probably because a good chunk of us can't draw to save their lives. And most of the others can't just do it whilly nilly on command.

PPS: Do skip me peeps, my biggest contribution to this sort of thread would've probably been stick figures. Or 'clever' image editing. Which probably wouldn't count. Just wanted to make this post to complement Amar's impressive art.

Idea Idea Thanks for yer compliments, says I. Stickmen and image editing be as welcome as anything else in here. It's only for the fun, after all.
And aye, yer be right, the culture here is still not used to art games - so I made this thread to affect said culture, and eventually bring attention to the fight fer real art RPs :)

Xantheeer Xantheeer Welcome onboard, sailor! Looking forward to yer contribution! However, know that ye can only hold the spot fer 5 hours, and that is if ye write "PLACEHOLDER" in ye post :)

Last edited:
5D61DDC7-3003-4CB5-9623-A5F08AD17940.jpeg

Been drawing portraits all day so just did some simple doodles, my brain can’t handle really drawing at the moment ^;3^

So I’ve stolen Captain Amar’s hat, Daisie Jr. is crying because they ate all their food but they’re still hungry, RP nation shark is sleeping in Calley’s bowl on the table, and none of us know what to do about it!

Ye stole me hat, scoundrel! But with that hat comes responsibility... so thanks fer taking over the captain's duties, I'll be doing what I be doing best in the meantime...

Drink up me hearties, yo-ho!

RP Nation Avatar Forum Game PNG Pic 3.png

Who's next? Join the art adventure! Ye will have to draw yerself and Captain Amar - rest of the characters be up to yeself. Ordinary comments of course be welcome too :)

Last edited:
I'm a demon dragon, you think I don't have a few tricks up my fur?
20190813_002706.jpg

I can't draw for the life of me and the only drawing thing I had at work was a pencil :-_-lines:

20190814_145113.jpg

My avatar plays relaxing music on guqin to put Daisie to sleep ^^

I love what this be turning into! Thumbs up to bunnyhospitals bunnyhospitals and Onmyoji Onmyoji fer correctly using the placeholder-concept. Double-posting, however, I believe is against site-rules, so I would appreciate if ye delete the first of yer posts ;)

And with that, let me announce me own PLACEHOLDER! I have an arrrwesome thing coming up!

I would just like to say I love this, it's really great to see everyone's talents! I, being the only one in my family, can not draw to save my life. The only thing I have ever drawn that could be considered half decent was a cartoon Betta fish reading a book.
But again, wonderful work all. Much love.

RelicFire RelicFire Thank ye, it warms me heart! ^^

Aye, so this be a challenge I admit - but like every storm me ship've ever sailed through before, meself and me crew overcome!

To explain: So Daisie attacked me with daggers conjured from the mind, but apparently the RP Nation shark statue could also conjure a shield from its mind... which all happened moments before Onmyoji put us all to sleep.

RP Nation Avatar Forum Game PNG Pic 4.png

PS: Yo-ho to the new sailors, if ye want to participate in this adventure, ye don't have to depict every single one of the characters, but only me (the last artist avatar), unless ye want to, of course ;)

Last edited:
I love all the art shown on this thread! It's awesome that you decided to start something like this ^^ Couldn't be bothered to colour/shade this one, hope you don't mind >.<
1565817605887.png

Aye, Xantheeer Xantheeer , ye art be a little late. Also, please use the avatar of the last artist instead of new OCs, like the others did. Ye have a pretty awesome avatar afterall which I'd love to see interacting with any of the other ones, so I'm not gonna count this one yet ... (that said, looks kewl. Keep 'em coming!)
EDIT: To any confused landlobbers, this post be refering to a deleted post :)

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn , amazing! I guess me and Daisie Daisie finally sorted our differences in the dreamworld!

I'm heading to that dreamworld meself, but this cap'n's gonna be planning in said dreamworld. If ye have a great plan before meself, please interupt me future dreams! ;)

Next one to draw has MiraAutumn as their task!!

EDIT: Also, just noticed how much MiraAutumn made me, Daisie and Calley change positions in our sleep. We must all be terrible sleeping partners.

Last edited:
Beautiful artwork both o ye! But SilverSentinal SilverSentinal , ye drew my avatar instead of MiraAutumn MiraAutumn 's. Is there a chance she can be added to the drawing somewhere? Maybe she helped me find that booty?

Otherwise - next one up can maybe include her along with Daisie Daisie 's dragon? It would be a shame if she was skipped ;)

Beautiful artwork both o ye! But SilverSentinal SilverSentinal , ye drew my avatar instead of MiraAutumn MiraAutumn 's. Is there a chance she can be added to the drawing somewhere? Maybe she helped me find that booty?

Otherwise - next one up can maybe include her along with Daisie Daisie 's dragon? It would be a shame if she was skipped ;)
oh , i thought i was suppose to draw a pic of my avatar interacting with the avatar above me which was you but ok , i can try to add MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

SilverSentinal SilverSentinal , thanks be to ye. With yer update the game has been running smoothly all the way so farrr. Kewl art by the way - the best dream I had in me life.

Daisie Daisie and MiraAutumn MiraAutumn , thanks fer the beautiful art. It be appreciated!

By Calypso's boobs, it's been a long time coming, but here be me latest treasure to this chest o booty.

To explain the story since me last post (A story isn't required at all, but I like some form of continuity.. at least in me own art):
After Onmyoji put us all to sleep, Mira provided all us with a nice leafbed, and me dreams about me treasure hunt fer the Orb o the Silver Sentinel appeared to be the real deal.

RP Nation Avatar Forum Game PNG Pic 5.png
PS: So we always be looking fer new crewmates - ye be welcome to upload yer art (this time of me and yer own avatar) or simply comment of course.

Last edited:
After realizing that he in fact released a dream spirit , the spirit showed gratitude by revealing the location of an actual artifact which couldn't be ignored . Now a spirit from a different realm follows the group and protects the one that released it. Captain Amar Captain Amar

SoS.png

Last edited:
Epic - I got me own spirit guardian! Welcome to the art game, SailofSouls.

Can ye add the full image to that post of yers, instead of just linking the attachment. That way we can all bask in the glory!

PS: Next matey up, yer task is to draw yeself with SailofSouls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back