• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Drarry (Draco x Harry) or general BxB Roleplay

negomi

trying to navigate a new biome, this site
Craving a Draco x Harry roleplay. I would prefer to be Draco, but if there's enough interest, I can be Harry too, if required.

I also do normal BxB!

Don't feel pressured to do these plots. Just ask if you want something different :)

If you need someone for a group roleplay too, I'm always open!

∘°〚 DORMIES 〛°∘
It's the 8th year at Hogwarts, and War has passed. Miss McGonagall, determined to not have the divides in houses like they have been previously, especially with Slytherin. This means there are shared rooms now: Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy had been paired together. Both struggle with PTSD, but Draco seems to have some fresher bruises (not self-inflicted, dw).

∘°〚 GOLDEN BOY 〛°∘
Harry Potter; saviour of worlds; master of monsters; golden boy of defeating Voldermort in the War. He returned to the school for an interview with the new headteacher, Miss McGonagall, after the War, and guess who was interviewing him too? None other than the blonde Draco Malfoy, new potions teacher. Harry didn’t realise Draco worked there… Will they put their past behind them? Or squabble like kids again?

∘°〚 DEMENTORS 〛°∘
Like many others, Draco was forced to stay in Azkaban after the War. Due to his parents’ influence, and then as a result of his help in the last battle, he was released. This didn’t mean he wouldn’t wake up in sweats at night, and be traumatized. Harry was similar, but better at dealing with his nightmares. Lucky for them, they shared a new dorm after the War. Draco's main fear are dementors, so he seeks Harry's advice.

∘°〚 DRAGON? 〛°∘
//This isn’t what I would usually go for, haha - worth a try\\
After successfully becoming an animagus in his fifth year, Draco discovers that the form he takes is that of a small dragon. He’s proud of that fact, and spends many of his days off of work lounging in sunlit patches or fucking with Umbridge. Especially fucking with Umbridge, actually. He’s become infamous for setting her room or lesson plans on fire, and at one point he completely demolished all of the Ministry-dispensed textbooks just so that he could have a break from the mind-numbing lectures and notes. While famous among the students for his attacks, his identity remains unknown by them. Or most of them, at least. Harry has a sneaking suspicion that he knows exactly who’s at work.

∘°〚 CONTAMINATION 〛°∘
Draco and Harry were paired up together in Potions by Professor Snape since Harry is failing the course. Not wanting to sit and watch Draco do all the work on the potion, Harry decides to help out only to accidentally add a wrong ingredient that contaminates the potion. Snape evacuated the students and disposed of the potion to prevent it from affecting any students but it was already too late. Harry and Draco inhaled the fumes of the potion and couldn't fight their newly discovered feelings for each other. Can Hermione and Ron as well as Pansy and Blaise keep the two enemies away from each other? Do Draco and Harry even want to be cured?

∘°〚 PRANKSTER 〛°∘
As part of a prank Ginny decides to brew a love potion and sneaks it into Ron's drink since she knows all too well of her brother's crush on Hermione. On the night that she sneaks the love potion into her brother's drink, things don't go as planned. Harry is the one who drinks it instead and the effects are stronger than predicted. The boy who lived gets up from his seat and walks over to the Slytherin where one Draco Malfoy stood surrounded by his goons. As Draco insults his rival, Harry closes the distance between the two and seals their lips into a passionate kiss. Caught of guard and confused, Draco hexes Harry and runs out of the room.

A few rules I have include:
  • I don't like roleplaying topics like suicide, rape, self-harm, along that theme. If you have any queries/person triggers, drop me a message. Communication is key.
  • Don't stress out if you can't reply every day, or every week. I have a job, in full time education and have other commitments, so we don't have to both be on this site 24/7. If I take too long to reply, just nudge me - I may do the same for you.
  • Semi-literate to literate please, even if a reply is just a small paragraph or even quite a few. I think it depends a lot on mood.
  • I prefer roleplaying in third person past tense, so ideally you would too.
  • It would be nice to roleplay not just romance, but also have them interact with other characters.
►►►►►(These are my original plots - I’ve spent a lot of time for them so don’t reuse them please.)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【☪】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╰☆☆ ʀᴜsᴛʏ ʀᴇsᴛᴀᴜʀᴀɴᴛ ☆☆╮
Urgently searching for new employees, both muses were employed as an old restaurant. They were both in search for work, considering there is barely any other options, so went for the interviews and got in immediately. MUSE A was a server, ensuring that the food got out to everyone, and behind the meals themselves, was MUSE B, new chef. They work closely behind closed doors, but there's a couple issues they didn't comprehend: the restaurant is shutting down, so they have to try and keep it running, otherwise they can't pay for a basic lifestyle, and they were told that if they got some profits by the end of the year, the best employee would get 10% of all profits.
Will they work in harmony or go against each other, to get the main prize?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【☪】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╰☆☆ ᴅᴀsʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɢɢᴏ ☆☆╮
What a lovely park surrounds the local University. Spacious and soothing, many people group there, including MUSE A. MUSE A has a secret: they have been looking after a small puppy for a couple months now, which is not permitted in the local accommodation they live in. MUSE B swore they heard little barks, and had seen the occasional flicker of a puppy tail while revising at the park.
Will MUSE B reveal the secret and report the dog? Or is there a heart under that hardened shell of seriousness?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【☪】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╰☆☆ ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ☆☆╮
Wailing, screaming and tossing, these kids are a real havoc. The nursery is ruined! MUSE A, a local delinquent, laughs at the scene with their cigarette in mouth, rolling his eyes as they walk past, but MUSE B, who had been working endlessly inside, saw this. They dashed over, and challenged MUSE A to monitor the kids, if it was so easy to control the place. The reward was a small sum of money.
Will MUSE B be able to handle the shambled nursery children, or would MUSE A get involved? And would MUSE A reward more than just money when it gets a bit more challenging?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【☪】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╰☆☆ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs ɢᴀʟʟᴇʀʏ ☆☆╮
"And here is the wonderful Mona Lisa! Located in The Louvre,here in Paris, and has been since 1797. Lisa Gherardini was oil painted by Leonardo da Vinci in believed to have been painted between 1503 and 1506; however, Leonardo may have continued working on it as late as 1517, some say. Feel free to take some pictures, and meet back here in twenty minutes. MUSE A is a tour guide for France. Their main audience is English tourists, and MUSE B happens to be one. However, MUSE B is there to find out as much as they can, in order to steal the treasured painting, source of MUSE A's income.
Will MUSE A help steal it to get more wealth, or do they have morals? Or will MUSE B debate stealing it at all?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【☪】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╰☆☆ ᴇxʜᴀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ ᴇxᴀᴍs ☆☆╮
As to not fail their classes, they have organised some Sunday schooling for the less academic students who like crime and mischief, like MUSE A, or the eager learners like MUSE B, who depend on their grade. However, they have to be in pairs for a group project in a months time. It's a really important project, since their exams are the other 50% of their grade. If they pass this, not only do they depend on it for their exams, but they also get a free term of education if they get the highest grade in the class, and both of the muses are desperate for this.
Can they put aside their differences in order to get along and succeed? And will MUSE A actually contribute?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【☪】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╰☆☆ ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴ ☆☆╮
Imprisoned for different reasons, they are treated like rubbish. It's a remote prison, and so the guards can get away with pretty much anything, including starving prisoners, forcing them to do restless hours of labour, and even attack each other, should they want 'entertainment'. They have half an hour breaks, one at breakfast, one for lunch, one at dinner and one in the evening. The guards may, however, completely ignore this and make they work harder, skipping meals. MUSE A was a drug dealer, who joined MUSE B's cell. MUSE B has been there a couple months longer, imprisoned for killing a man. Don't act a convict why they're in prison though. It's against the rules, and you could end up with a pipe round the head.
Either way, will the two pair up to fight the guards, will they try to escape, or will they just suck it up and do their sentence?

≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

↠ WEDDING ORGANISER:
Muse A and Muse B have been dating since highschool, but they had an argument that tore them apart. 10 years later, Muse A is getting married... to a woman. Muse B accepted he was gay and is the wedding organiser for Muse A’s wedding. Will Muse B seek revenge? Will Muse A come out his gay shell?

↠ THE SCHOOL CAMP (I'm not too keen on this one):
Clothes thrown into the lake, suitcase burnt. Muse B comes out the shower to no clothes, nothing... Was Muse A part of destroying the person's belongings, and will they help Muse B last the week long trip?

↠ CODDLED FROM FREEDOM
Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

↠ TRUTH OF DARE
Muse B always had a crush on Muse A. Muse A was dating the princess of the school and was secretly gay. Muse B was very openly gay and he tried getting attention from Muse A. Muse B was a cute male that hid his feelings most of the time while Muse A was the same way but he isn't afraid of telling the truth. Muse A and Muse B plus the rest of the school was invited to a party. Of course they went and there were many people. They all sat in a small circle and played truth or dare one dared Muse A to kiss the prettiest person in the room. However he kissed Muse B and then a bunch of drama started.

↠ OH DAMN, DADDY
Muse A is a reckless, do what he wants kind of guy. He practically lives at the local bar, and is no stranger to drugs and drunken brawls. He doesn't have a very good relationship with his family either. However, when he finds a basket with three tiny little triplets dropped upon his doorstep one day with nothing but a note explaining that he is the father, and that the mother of the infants is terminally ill, he has no choice but to call Muse A: his preppy, responsible, and much more successful ex-school friend for aid.

↠ TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET
Muse A needed peace and quiet. So did Muse B. One day late after school Muse A decides to go into the school's Janitor closet and sit. Shortly after followed by Muse B. Muse A and Muse B absolutely hate each other. So when Muse B walks in seeing Muse A they automatically turn back. Only to find out the door is locked. Muse B is freaking out and Muse A is just annoyed. There's a small fridge will some food, a working sink, a window sealed with plaster, and one PE mat. The air conditioner has been turned off for winter so it's cold. What will happen over the weekend. Oh and no service at all.

id be open to any of the drarry plots if you wanna plan something out!

╰☆☆ ᴇxʜᴀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ ᴇxᴀᴍs ☆☆╮
As to not fail their classes, they have organised some Sunday schooling for the less academic students who like crime and mischief, like MUSE A, or the eager learners like MUSE B, who depend on their grade. However, they have to be in pairs for a group project in a months time. It's a really important project, since their exams are the other 50% of their grade. If they pass this, not only do they depend on it for their exams, but they also get a free term of education if they get the highest grade in the class, and both of the muses are desperate for this.
Can they put aside their differences in order to get along and succeed? And will MUSE A actually contribute?
↠ TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET
Muse A needed peace and quiet. So did Muse B. One day late after school Muse A decides to go into the school's Janitor closet and sit. Shortly after followed by Muse B. Muse A and Muse B absolutely hate each other. So when Muse B walks in seeing Muse A they automatically turn back. Only to find out the door is locked. Muse B is freaking out and Muse A is just annoyed. There's a small fridge will some food, a working sink, a window sealed with plaster, and one PE mat. The air conditioner has been turned off for winter so it's cold. What will happen over the weekend. Oh and no service at all.
I'm interested in both of these plot ideas, yet I'm unsure of which muse I would rather be. Possibly B for the exams and A for the closet. Either way I hope you're open to new partners like me ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back