• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Drarry 1x1 literate roleplay, need a Harry! (OPEN)

StrawberrySheetcake

Drarry Extrodinare-y
Hello, fellow members of the roleplay nation!
For awhile now I have been searching for a partner to do a Drarry specific roleplay, and where else would be better to continue my search with then a website dedicated to roleplay!

Before I go on to what I like in a Drarry 1x1 role-play, I'd like to state my rules/requirements/standards/whatever-one-would-call-them
---
The biggest part of why I have yet to find a fitting partner is that I'm quite picky when it comes to roleplay, despite my best efforts to lower my standards at least the smallest bit. I have a small list of standards that I'll type out now. My preferred partner would be one to fit all of these, but I understand how difficult that may be, so it's okay if you don't fit every single one of them. Most is enough to me, unless it's one of the things I consider a key requirement that you lack :-P. Anyways, the list goes as follows:

Key Stuff
---
1. Near perfect spelling and grammar, as well as punctuation.
2. At least one paragraph per response (3 sentences)
3. Telling me when you have to go and how long you should be gone, don't just disappear.
4. Be quite active on the site.
5. You should be well experienced in literate roleplay

Preferred, but not absolutely necessary
---
1. Reply quickly!
2. Tell me directly if you want to change something about the roleplay.
3. Add drama to the story when you can.
4. Feel free to talk to me outside of the roleplay.
--

Anyways, now that we have that done, let us move to the Drarry section (The most important part, in my opinion, at least ;-D)
---
For the plot of the role-play, I'd prefer for it to be set in 8th year post-war, but I'm happy to discuss different AUs and plots if you'd prefer to do some other type of scenario.
For Drarry I really do prefer to play Draco, considering I enjoy his character and I've played him in roleplays countless times, so his character comes quite naturally to me. As well as that, I'm also horrible at playing Harry. Tried it once, and I hope never again :P.
For the romance, I adore slow burn relationships and I prefer to do them in most scenarios, having the two start out as enemies, slowly going into friendship after some talking, and after awhile of friendship and some awkward tension, the two happily get together.
For other characters besides the main two, we can share, or I can play most of them if you'd like. As long as you're playing Harry, I'll be ultra happy :-D.
---
Well, that's about the end of my post!
If you fit my criteria for a roleplay partner well enough and are happy to play Harry, give me a PM and we can discuss being partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back