• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dramatic Romance Interest Check

gaeu

Basic summary of the plot is that:
The children of the noble families (which would depend on the number of players) are finally of age to get engaged... In hopes of sparking love and familiarity among the young adults, the parents sent all their legible children to a villa in the middle of a forest, away from everyone, except one butler or maid of their choosing. Their parents assigned them to partners, to room together, under the expectation that by the end of their six month stay, they'll bond.

However, as fate will have it, some fall in unexpected love, and chase after others. Some fall for the assisted maid/butler, and some fall for their assigned partner.

The role-play would be LGBTQ+ friendly, and it would be maxed to PG, as per rules. It'd take place in a world similar to ours, where technology is as it is now, but there is still nobility/kings and queens/etc., so the Internet and all would still be there.

Any characters that are created are open to romantic interactions. The noble children will not be NPC, but maids and butlers can be. All characters have to be above 20. The original assignments will be a guy and a gal, but romance is open to whomever. You can request a specific character, or be randomly assigned.

Though, before I set everything up, I wanted to see how many people would dabble in this role-play.

Haha, that's honestly such a relief. Most people I role-play with run on EST, so when they peak for role-playing, I'm asleep, and I always feel so bad.
same!! it's fun waking up to lots of notifs, not so fun feeling like i missed out on loads.

i'm looking through the rules and stuff now btw! looks good so far :)

same!! it's fun waking up to lots of notifs, not so fun feeling like i missed out on loads.

i'm looking through the rules and stuff now btw! looks good so far :)
Haha, absolutely! Love the fact I don't have to wait, hate the fact I missed all the excitement

Interested if still accepting!
It's still accepting! Once we begin the role-play, though, I'll close down this thread :)

I cannot express in words how elated I am to have more than 4 or 5 people to role-play with. I'm kinda super stoked. c:

I'm sorry! I run almost opposite of EST, so most of the time I'm not online when you all might be!

That said, I did go ahead and make the role-play ooc thread and the actual role-playing thread. I do think I have everything covered, but please let me know if I missed something!
No worries. I am from the GMT+1. It all looks great, I just had one question regarding the OOC. Will you be making a discord server? Since, in my experience, that is easiest for chatting and all that.

And also what will the posting frequency be?

So I am very new to this site. I’m one of the people who transferred over from feral front. I’m quite use to roleplaying, however the set up on feral front was very different from how things are run here. I am curious to where I post my character at and if there is a form for it?

No worries. I am from the GMT+1. It all looks great, I just had one question regarding the OOC. Will you be making a discord server? Since, in my experience, that is easiest for chatting and all that.

And also what will the posting frequency be?
I'm setting one up right now. Here is the link!
As for the posting frequency, I guess that would depend on everyone role-playing. I would like everyone (or most people) to be able to get their posts up without worrying about trying to catch up. That said, I don't want everyone to be held up by one or two posters. All I am asking is to be considerate of those who aren't on, and haven't had the chance to post.

So I am very new to this site. I’m one of the people who transferred over from feral front. I’m quite use to roleplaying, however the set up on feral front was very different from how things are run here. I am curious to where I post my character at and if there is a form for it?

It's honestly the same for me. The site I usually role-play on has a vastly different layout. I made the OOC thread, and you can either post your character there, or the Discord server I just made, linked here.

I have made a Discord Server, for those that want to use one:
Join the Betrothed Discord Server!

would I be fine without the discord? I can join the server, but I'm very rarely on and frequently forget to check 😅 def see why it's best for group rps like these, but i've enough other stuff to keep track on for my head haha

would I be fine without the discord? I can join the server, but I'm very rarely on and frequently forget to check 😅 def see why it's best for group rps like these, but i've enough other stuff to keep track on for my head haha
That's absolutely fine! If anything big happens on the Discord server, I'll also add it into the OOC thread, so everyone's on the same page. It's not mandatory to be on the Discord server, it's 100% up to you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back