• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragons, Wolves and Vampires; Oh my!

ConverseGhost

Recovered
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for about 6-8 people (but can increase numbers) to play a fantasy world where the infamous werewolf v. vampire war is raging and dragons are trying to play peacekeeper! Casual writings and the setting is in a modern-ish times. I'd like 2 for each group (you don't have to play buddy buddy with you counterpart either) and, if there's interest, I'll accept 2 humans as well. But I'd need the fantasy roles fulfilled first! Sorry this is short and sweet but I don't know much of the pretty coding and I haven't been on site for a while but I'd LOVE to see this idea go through! PM or post below if you're interested and I'll make sure this post is updated with which slots are filled! This can be dramatic and/or romantic; it's up to you!

Weredragons : 0 places available
Werewolves: 1 place available
Vampires: 0 places available
Humans: 2 places available

Last edited:
I can be human if that's ok but can we know the special perks of each race/species ?
I need one more werewolf, if you'd like to be human. The general idea of it (it'll be explained more in the rp page ) is that humans have the number and technology, werewolves have the strength and pack mind, vampire have the speed and select magic powers (greater vampires) and dragons have the brute size and different dragon racial abilities! It'll sound much more balanced when explained in depth haha!

I need one more werewolf, if you'd like to be human. The general idea of it (it'll be explained more in the rp page ) is that humans have the number and technology, werewolves have the strength and pack mind, vampire have the speed and select magic powers (greater vampires) and dragons have the brute size and different dragon racial abilities! It'll sound much more balanced when explained in depth haha!
Ok thank you but what kind of tech like modern warfare tech or what

i just remember i have a werewolf OC...kinda

i also have a vampire OC

and a dragon shifter O]

but i settle for a human if there are no other slots: not yet made

hope i can rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back