• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragons??? or smth else fun idk!?

Gezellige

it's-a me, mario!
Anyone vibing with some sort of,,, dragon related roleplay?? Dragon riders (not like the dragon riders show but like, just people riding dragons lol)? or like, not even dragons necessarily? Just something fun, and magical, and just, an all-around good time? Just to goof off and let off steam in this crazy world!?? Sporting themes of friendship and comradery??? a cartoon network show amongst roleplays?? no???? just me??? darn
also cartoon or anime faceclaims because they are UNDERRATED IDK
thank u & goodnight

yutohase yutohase
ahhhh yay!!!! okay!! that's awesome. any particular ideas??? lol XD I'm very much just running off of a specific vibe, with not many specific ideas other than
dragons
lol

Um… how about SCI-FI dragons? Like, we’re all a bunch of space dragons (some robotic, some not) trying to defend our home world from alien invaders. I’m thinking dragons are a dwindling creature in the galaxy but are still thriving in the home world, they’re hunted galaxy-wide for their valuable scales and such, and the home world is the last safe space for dragons. I’m thinking the first invaders would be humans, but it would turn out that they would show up there to try to save the dragon species, before the other aliens show up. So a human x dragon pair-up with the dragon rider idea potentially implemented. Could also work to make dragon mechs if we’re up for having robotic dragons. Idk, something to meld the fantastical dragons with the epicness of sci-fi. Don’t know if that’s what you’re after, but I’d love that.

ooooh whoa, what :0
that's honestly a SUPER cool idea. I love the atypical dragon/scifi fusion, that is EPIC
okokokokokokok
okay that's definitely somethin to work with! I'll be thinking on that and let u know if I get a thread up eee

Anyone vibing with some sort of,,, dragon related roleplay?? Dragon riders (not like the dragon riders show but like, just people riding dragons lol)? or like, not even dragons necessarily? Just something fun, and magical, and just, an all-around good time? Just to goof off and let off steam in this crazy world!?? Sporting themes of friendship and comradery??? a cartoon network show amongst roleplays?? no???? just me??? darn
also cartoon or anime faceclaims because they are UNDERRATED IDK
thank u & goodnight

Broooo yes please!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds incredible.

Um… how about SCI-FI dragons? Like, we’re all a bunch of space dragons (some robotic, some not) trying to defend our home world from alien invaders. I’m thinking dragons are a dwindling creature in the galaxy but are still thriving in the home world, they’re hunted galaxy-wide for their valuable scales and such, and the home world is the last safe space for dragons. I’m thinking the first invaders would be humans, but it would turn out that they would show up there to try to save the dragon species, before the other aliens show up. So a human x dragon pair-up with the dragon rider idea potentially implemented. Could also work to make dragon mechs if we’re up for having robotic dragons. Idk, something to meld the fantastical dragons with the epicness of sci-fi. Don’t know if that’s what you’re after, but I’d love that.
Ooooh my goodness that’s such a good idea. I really hope this becomes a thing.

aaaaa that makes me so happy, so glad you're interested guys! <3
so I rly love the idea of sci-fi & dragons. I think I'm going to go a little further & make these dragons be closer to your typical Chinese dragons than more stylized HTTYD-type dragons, just for a change of aesthetic
just cuz subverting expectations is fun : D
which would then make this a fun sci-fi/asian culture aesthetic mashup as well??? which I think would be pretty neat? : D
hm hm hm ok yes I feel a story coming
I'll be working on this & give y'all updates, ya? : D and if y'all have anything else to add, please do!!
I am Thinking that maybe dragons are going extinct not only because they're being hunted & such, but maybe also because they're being used for warfare as well? and now there's so few that they're making robot dragons instead? idk
maybe this whole roleplay takes place AFTER humans have started trying to preserve dragon species, hence robot dragons
but,,, something happens??? idk?!?!

so I rly love the idea of sci-fi & dragons. I think I'm going to go a little further & make these dragons be closer to your typical Chinese dragons than more stylized HTTYD-type dragons, just for a change of aesthetic
which would then make this a fun sci-fi/asian culture aesthetic mashup as well??? which I think would be pretty neat? : D
I'll be working on this & give y'all updates, ya? : D and if y'all have anything else to add, please do!!
I am Thinking that maybe dragons are going extinct not only because they're being hunted & such, but maybe also because they're being used for warfare as well? and now there's so few that they're making robot dragons instead? idk
maybe this whole roleplay takes place AFTER humans have started trying to preserve dragon species, hence robot dragons
Ooo! I can’t wait to see where this goes!

These ideas are unique! I like the idea of them going extinct because they're like a resource! Robotic dragons could come about from people trying to augment dragons, but they could still deplete the dragon population if they still need a dragon's "core." I'm thinking like the actual heart of a dragon has to be placed into the robotic dragon to empower it. Then the plot could be defending the planet, but also have a rescue aspect to it. Trying to save the dragons who have been taken to have this done to them before its too late, or even trying to reach through to the ones who have already been lost to it!

oH DUDE that is actually
oh man that's SUCH A COOL IDEA
*writes this down*
ok I've been a bit busy recently but I'll try to have a roleplay thread up within the next week! definitely going to work with this : ))

Bump! (Just so you know Gezellige, you can bump your threads once per day.)

Ah, so, unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to create this rp :,( life has gotten really busy and I already have several roleplays to keep up on. However, if any of you guys wanted to take this concept & make it your own, I won't stop you!! Feel totally free! But I won't be able to. Thank you all so much for your interest!

Oh… I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully life gets better soon!

Aww! Totally understandable! I hope everything becomes less intense. If you’re okay with it, I will happily host/co-host this RP idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back