• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragons of Taran

going down the route of half-brother to some kind of human noble that acts as his body guard. First dragon the brat got didn't work out to well, but took a liking to M/C. Will develop it better when the new CS page is up......if you weren't going for the kind type of charrie I could say we could build our CS's to be connected, but if he's a nice guy then there's no chance of that the way it plays out.
Well I could be a fellow Peer. Like he is friends with your chara's human half-brother due to their parents knowing each other and they got lumped together after being around each other's lives too often to not be friends.

Well you could say it is the first rebirth because after the first go, I totally revamped it to make it way more workable and streamlined. Like the whole magic system.
Funny story about this RP's magic system.

I had no idea how it works which is why I picked support type magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back