• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragons, Humans and a few Demons too [Fantasy Adventure]

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Background
Eras come and go, yet time stays and moves ever forward. For a Dragon, time is meaningless, they are immortal beings. In the very beginning, the start of the First Era, the human was born and they lived with dragons. Humans and Dragons have never really agreed on many things, humans being a relatively new race and Dragons being the wise immortal beings they are, was bound to lead to disagreements. Humans eventually started a war with the Dragons which lead to the Great Dragon War of the First Era, a war which shaped history for both races and birthed the Demon. The Demon fed off of the hatred and anger of the humans, giving them enough power in one war to manifest themselves in the world. The Dragons saw the manifestation of the demons as the humans' fault and sought to right it, either the slaughter of thousands of humans or demons, to the Dragons, whatever returned the Demons back to hell satisfied them.

Peace formed between the Dragons and Humans, peaces which lasted for three Eras, well into the Fourth Era. Humans can change and they did, Humans no longer sought war with the Dragons, instead they wished to co-exist with their Draconian friends. Dragons can change too, they taught the Humans all they know of magic and no-one has seen the demons for hundreds of years, though not all is all it seems. Some Humans still seek war, so they started one yet again, though this time it's a civil war and the demons now feed their power from this war...

Known Races
Dragons (1/4)
Dragons are immortal beings, unaffected by time and other things humans are susceptible to. History states that Dragons were able to change their forms to more humanoid forms. Dragons can master an element, be it storm, fire, frost, earth or other. They are most attuned to the earth, so their magic is much more focused.
Humans
Humans are a young race but they show promise in almost all aspects from war to magic adaptation. Despite having rather short lifespans, Humans are a versatile race, one may even say they are stronger then Dragons in a way. Some Humans have been known to use dark magics learned from the Demons back in the First Era.
Demons(1/2)
Demons are the embodiment of evil and anger, they feed off of these emotions to manifest themselves in the human world where the Humans and Dragon reside. However, certain Humans have been able to summon Demons using their own magic. Demons mostly tend to deal in dark magic, like blood magic, Demonic magic or shadow magic and are very powerful. They are able to control weak-minded humans.

The Story
A few Demons have been seen recently, this sparked the rumor that the Demons are coming back for round 2. Under the rule of 6 very powerful Demons called 'Demon Lords'.

The Rules
1. Follow the RPN rules
2. Follow the RP limits below
3. Try and have fun.
4. Other rules that need no mention should also be followed. You know the ones I speak of.

The RP Limits
Due to the toughness of managing many people, I'm limiting this RP player count to 10, excluding me.
Current member count (5/10)
Only a two character limit as of right now.
The Demons will have a 2 player limit and Dragons will have a 4 player limit.
Humanoid races are not limited to just Humans, you can make your own, just make it similar to humans. I.E. Elves, Dwarves, etc.
Four of the six Demon lords will be GM controlled.

Fantasy - Dragons, Humans and a few Demons too [Characters]

Fantasy - Dragons, Humans and a few Demons too [OOC]

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest. Noted and will make edits as needed, I have work in a few so I’ll dobeverything I need to when I get home later.

I may throw up the CS soon. We have half the limit in the RP atm and I believe that's enough to start the CS thread.

What’s the go with magic?
Classes of some sort?
Just copy pasting from elder scrolls?
Can we be creative if it’s fair?

What’s the go with magic?
Classes of some sort?
Just copy pasting from elder scrolls?
Can we be creative if it’s fair?
I don't deny creativity. If i'm honest, I'd only crackdown on humans and magic since they're relatively new to the whole magic but it's not gonna be a major concern of mine for all races.

I don't deny creativity. If i'm honest, I'd only crackdown on humans and magic since they're relatively new to the whole magic but it's not gonna be a major concern of mine for all races.
Like say telekinesis,
Mental manipulation,
Shit I’m just listing Jedi powers aren’t I.

Say conjuring poison, paralysis an such. Can we bless/cast magic on weapons for such a effect?
I wonder how humans were supposed to fight dragons and demons,

I know it’s a “civil war” but i just like to make sure where the line is etc

I'll try and get my demon out tonightish. Is the demon suppose to be an evil demon overlord? Or a demon that can be summoned/used by a human?

Like say telekinesis,
Mental manipulation,
Shit I’m just listing Jedi powers aren’t I.

Say conjuring poison, paralysis an such. Can we bless/cast magic on weapons for such a effect?
I wonder how humans were supposed to fight dragons and demons,

I know it’s a “civil war” but i just like to make sure where the line is etc
Mental manipulation is right on the line of OP magic in my eyes.

I'm okay with Poison Generation which is basically conjuring poison.
Humans aren't gonna be fighting Dragons. Humans will fight Humans (Side story), Dragons and Humans will fight Demons. Dragons will never fight Humans, they learned this 3 Eras ago in the First Era. Dragons taught Humans magic and how to use it effectively. Humans, right now, will be fully capable of taking on Demons. Dragons are immortal but they can still die from magic and whatnot.

I'll try and get my demon out tonightish. Is the demon suppose to be an evil demon overlord? Or a demon that can be summoned/used by a human?
All Demons are capable of being summoned and used by Humans. It all depends on the magical strength of the Human to summon and control. A Demon Lord is particularly hard for a Human to control. I'd be okay with a Demon Lord being summoned and controlled by a human, but you're gonna need a damn good reason or human who was taught hundreds of years ago.

Mental manipulation is right on the line of OP magic in my eyes.

I'm okay with Poison Generation which is basically conjuring poison.
Humans aren't gonna be fighting Dragons. Humans will fight Humans (Side story), Dragons and Humans will fight Demons. Dragons will never fight Humans, they learned this 3 Eras ago in the First Era. Dragons taught Humans magic and how to use it effectively. Humans, right now, will be fully capable of taking on Demons. Dragons are immortal but they can still die from magic and whatnot.

All Demons are capable of being summoned and used by Humans. It all depends on the magical strength of the Human to summon and control. A Demon Lord is particularly hard for a Human to control. I'd be okay with a Demon Lord being summoned and controlled by a human, but you're gonna need a damn good reason or human who was taught hundreds of years ago.
Humans can live for hundreds of years?

Unless they're an Elf or Dwarf.
As I said in the original post, it doesn't have to be a human. You can be a human-like race like an elf or dwarf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back