• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Dragons Cave

"So. You are another one of the fools who want my treasure. I hope you didn't think you could defeat me alone. Either that or you're looking for revenge. Irregardless, you will fail."

The dragon takes to the air with a flap of his wings.

Rules:

Characters which could take down a dragon in a group only. Nothing OP (unless only 1 person joins)

No Character sheet. Just go ahead.

7imVu2P.gif

"Okay, Lets do this!" Neptune said, readily as she ran forward towards the Dragon. Transparent violet wings sprouted from her back as she then lept towards the Dragon, aiming to stab it in the soft spot of the belly.

The dragon flew towards its opponent realising its deadly flame. Hoping to cook his enemy before eating it.

"You seemed different then the others. I hoped for a challenge. At least you held out longer then most of them."

Taiga wasn't exactly sure how he got here. One moment, he was managing his own little hospital for curing patients inflicted with the Game Sickness, then the next, he was traveling alongside some pink haired brat with a sword. Well, at least they'd encounter each other every once in a while.

Eventually, they'd encounter a dragon of unknown origin, similar to the ones you'd see in Drago Knight Hunter Z which pushed a traumatic trigger in him. Just as the Dragon took flight, the pink haired brat immediately took off to attack. He'd warn her to stay back, but he already saw what the girl is capable of.

images

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, brat." Taiga sighed as he took out what looked like a plastic gun with two buttons on it. As soon as the Dragon descended and breathed flames onto the pink haired kid, he aimed and fired at the Dragon, green beams shot onto the Dragon's face...

You would have to look closely to see the burn marks dragons nigh-impenetrable scales. "Ouch" he grinned. He had now reached the distance between him and the pink-haired challenger. And proceeded to try and eat her.

"Move, dammit!" Taiga cried out as he hastily took off a dark blue cartridge from the green device on his belt and placed it on his gun, flipping it to reveal a rifle.

KIMEWAZA!

The rifle began to gather energy at it's muzzle as he aimed it at the now open mouth.

latest

BANG BANG CRITICAL FINISH!

Taiga pulled the trigger, firing a straight laser bullet towards the Dragon with lightning streaking off and gathering towards it, aiming to land within the giant reptile's mouth...

The dragon recoiled in pain. and flew backwards. The dragon had eaten many hot chilis in his life but none compared to this. He let out a mighty wail of fire as he flew backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back