• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dragon's Blood (Shadowrun setting ca 2090)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Shadowrun - Wikipedia

Once upon a time I used to play a lot of tabletop RPGs. (I miss those days.) Shadowrun was one of those games, though I only played briefly. I am afraid it was only the 1st (2nd?) edition. While I loved the game, I did find it a bit chaotic for my taste. However, I would like to embrace a little of that chaos - tempered by a little order.

Premise

An alchemist (Rhand) and his ladies (Diane, Kyoko and Sybil) create homunculi infusing dragon blood from an ‘unknown’ source into the process. (Referred to often and Father and Number One, Two, and Three or simply Mothers).

Creation
They are born fully as children roughly age 5 physically, but mature to a fully adult form in 5 years, physiologically 21. At this point their aging process will seem to stop (not quite true). The infusion of the dragon blood will give them great powers.

Super-Human Abilities: The homunculi are physically superior to humans in every way. Their bodies are faster, stronger, and far more resilient than normal human bodies. They do not age (in most cases), are immune to all sicknesses and poisons, and can heal from nearly any injury.

Environmental Adaptability: The homunculi are able to adapt to any Terran environment, and quite possibly the vacuum of space. This hasn’t been fully tested yet.

Fire/Heat immunity: The homunculi are immune to most fire. There are only a few sources of fire that could harm them.

Enhanced Senses: Think draconic. This is yet another blessing gained from the dragon blood.

Limitations: No cyberimplants.

Secondary Characters
Each homunculi will be assigned servants. These characters should be designed as shadowrunners. Basically they are on a ‘permanent’ retainer. They are caretakers and bodyguards for the homunculi from shortly after birth to maturity. This means that they have worked for the alchemist for 4-5 years. Most owe their lives to the alchemist and his wife. Their fates and those of their charges are intertwined. (If their homunculus dies, they die. So long as the homunculus lives; they can survive all but injuries like beheadings, brains being splattered on the wall, etc.) Their homunculus may refer to them as aunt or uncle.

Archetypes
See the wiki above for mention of the available races.

Gear
This is mostly provided for RP flavor.
SR5:Gear Lists:Armor/Clothing - Shadowrun Wiki
SR5:Gear Lists:Cyberware - Shadowrun Wiki
SR5:Gear Lists:Magical Equipment - Shadowrun Wiki
SR5:Gear Lists:Vehicles\Drones - Shadowrun Wiki
SR5:Vehicle Mods Lists - Shadowrun Wiki
SR5:Gear Lists:Weapons - Shadowrun Wiki
SR5:Gear Lists:Electronics - Shadowrun Wiki
SR5:Gear Lists:Security - Shadowrun Wiki
SR5:Gear Lists:Medical - Shadowrun Wiki

Timeline
Timeline - Shadowrun History
Timeline

Posting
3rd Person, past tense
At least a few paragraphs per post. Try to contribute to the story.

Discord OOC
I will add an invite link here once we get enough interest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back