• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragonology (Still Accepting)

Tombstone

That Damned Cowboy
To whom it may concern,

You may know of me, my name is Dr. Ernest Drake, the human leader of the Secret and Ancient Society of Dragonologists, and I come to you in desperate times. Two of the societies great Dragonological Treasures, the Spear of St. George and the Splatterfax have been lifted from us by Dark Dragonologists. There exact whereabouts are unknown, but they were last seen boarding a ship en route to South America. I must leave England now so that I may catch up, but I hope this letter finds you well, as I need your help. You are among the most capable Dragonologists in the world, and your assistance is crucial. I am assembling others as well. They will be meeting in the American Dragonolocial Society's safe house in San Francisco. If you accept the task of helping to reclaim these powerful artifacts, please rendezvous with them by on the 27th of September at Noon. Remember, the fate of both mankind and dragons hangs in the balance.

Dr. Ernest Drake, S.A.S.D.
St. Leonard's Forest, Sussex
September 4th, 1892

1540452491894-png.496409

Please note, this is a fandom, but it fits the bill of a fantasy so Im adding it here as well.

Last edited:
I LOVE the Ologies series, especially the Dragonology books, and I used to collect them. I'd love to get in on this :D

Last edited:
ummm.... hello childhood????!!! Count me in! I havent even read everything yet but just shut up and take my money xD

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom

We'd be happy to have you

Is the whole thing getting rebooted?
Eh..... we're basically just picking up where we left off cause we didn't get far. As far as I know, all but one of us is back. I'm just hoping we can pick up one or two more players. But I'm gonna progress the plot tomorrow.

Eh..... we're basically just picking up where we left off cause we didn't get far. As far as I know, all but one of us is back. I'm just hoping we can pick up one or two more players. But I'm gonna progress the plot tomorrow.
Oh ok. That is good to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back