• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragonfall - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter
Dragonfall OOC

Interest Check ~ Main ~ Characters ~ Lore
71a20a2848651c551744b3be0d087b8a.jpg

A place to relax, chat, build the world and develop personal stories for your characters.

Last edited:
SilverFlight SilverFlight
Going to be starting my post as soon as I park is over, where would you like to place Hilsvarn(village my OC lives in) on the Brix map so I have a general area of where to start from if she chooses to head to seawatch point.

Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat lol looks like we had the same idea xD
I saw xD I can work with this, heheh. Mrs. MacKenzie will just be hovering over everyone trying to push her stuff jealously haha
At such a big meeting, I'm sure a lot of people would've had the same plan lol

I saw xD I can work with this, heheh. Mrs. MacKenzie will just be hovering over everyone trying to push her stuff jealously haha
At such a big meeting, I'm sure a lot of people would've had the same plan lol
I mean it would make sense that they import from various places anyways so all should be well just thought it was funny I posted and then read yours and was like….oh xD

I mean it would make sense that they import from various places anyways so all should be well just thought it was funny I posted and then read yours and was like….oh xD
same! I was reading it and was like
two-spiderman.gif

I hope you don't mind Lance coming in, trying to be as unassuming he can be.
I don’t mind at all, trying to resist the urge to post again but I shall wait for reactions to have more to go off of also loved Leo stepping up for Era that was a great read

It really was ;o; i was rooting for Leo and her heroism! Steppin up for the little guy :'D also excited to see Lance step in :3

I’m off for the night as it’s 1am here I’ll respond to anything asap in the morning as I have off tomorrow

Currently going to be working overnight for the next couple of days so please continue posting w/o if needed. If my phone service/time permits I will try and get a reply up by the end of tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back