• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragonfall - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah soooo Tiriesa just got hit by lighting...on the roof. And she's fine. That was...pretty visible. I think its going to make any slayer who saw that very suspicious.

SilverFlight SilverFlight was wondering if there was a sort of posting order, didn’t want to post out of order if there was. Also kind of took myself out of the remainder of the battle in rp as I will be a little busy the next few days I will still respond if tagged though. 😊

SilverFlight SilverFlight was wondering if there was a sort of posting order, didn’t want to post out of order if there was. Also kind of took myself out of the remainder of the battle in rp as I will be a little busy the next few days I will still respond if tagged though. 😊
No real order, posts will accomodate how busy ppl are I think.

Lol VeiledPariah VeiledPariah you always read my mind. I started a post 2 days ago but wanted to wait for others to post before i got mine out. But as I was writing i realized i forgotten about Mrs. MacKenzie so I included her in this draft I have and i just read your post asking about her hehehehe

Lol VeiledPariah VeiledPariah you always read my mind. I started a post 2 days ago but wanted to wait for others to post before i got mine out. But as I was writing i realized i forgotten about Mrs. MacKenzie so I included her in this draft I have and i just read your post asking about her hehehehe
Well glad I could help remind ya lol 😆

Sorry post is a little lacking, wasnt tracking any interactions that needed finishing up and I’m on mobile while working but wanted to get something posted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back