• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Rp

Dragonborn1

Hello, I’m new to this site, but I really wanted to get into a roleplay with someone. So here I am.

I wanted to do a dragon rp. I have a small idea on what I want in this roleplay.

My character, who is Glacier, is a part of the royal guard of a large empire which controls the land, and owns many of the towns,cities,and small villages. One village Glacier and a few guards are stationed at. Note, she’s never seen combat yet but knows a lot about it.
the towns folks aren’t too fond of them being there. But despite that the guards try to help the towns folks in anyway they can.
that’s where you can come in. Where your character is one of the towns folks asking for help. This can be anything from getting something, to just helping out in some small way. Anything is fine.

The rp can happen on Discord or here if you want. The person also has to be at least a literate roleplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back