• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon rp (Recruitment)

Dragonborn1

Hello, I’m new to this site, but I really wanted to get into a roleplay with someone. So here I am.

I wanted to do a dragon rp. I have a small idea on what I want in this roleplay.

My character, who is Glacier, is a part of the royal guard of a large empire which controls the land, and owns many of the towns,cities,and small villages. One village Glacier and a few guards are stationed at. Note, she’s never seen combat yet but knows a lot about it.
the towns folks aren’t too fond of them being there. But despite that the guards try to help the towns folks in anyway they can.
that’s where you can come in. Where your character is one of the towns folks asking for help. This can be anything from getting something, to just helping out in some small way. Anything is fine.

Last edited:
Sounds intriguing! Is this a kingdom of dragon-kin or is the dragon a separate character/creature from your character and the other player's?

Sounds like a fun world! I have a few OCs already for this idea that never have been able to surface, so I'll try it out with you.

Sounds like a fun world! I have a few OCs already for this idea that never have been able to surface, so I'll try it out with you.
Great! I’m a little rusty when it comes to rp. So sorry in advance, also how do we actu start the rp?

Not a problem! We can then port the actual roleplay to the 1x1 (One on One) forum. There are a small number of things to do like add tags, my least favourite thing to do, but in the end you can attract audiences for all those little things. If you would like, I can get it started and you can do the opening post.

Not a problem! We can then port the actual roleplay to the 1x1 (One on One) forum. There are a small number of things to do like add tags, my least favourite thing to do, but in the end you can attract audiences for all those little things. If you would like, I can get it started and you can do the opening post.
Sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back