• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon rp interest check

Oh, I never got a notification that we'd moved on to having a CS section. May I also please have a link?

Hello! I’m just now getting back into rp after taking a break, and while I dearly love rping humans/humanoids, I have missed some of my first rps where I played as dragons! On top of that, I am in the process of making a webcomic surrounding the concept of dragons in the modern world and I think it would be fun to be involved in a rp of a similar design.

would anyone else be interested in a rp involving both humans and dragons? The general idea would be like this:

(The kind of dragons I have in mind are dragons that are more complex than your usual animal; some could have the ability to speak to humans or at the very least somewhat understand them, sort of like Smaug from the hobbit. The alignments and personalities for everyone is definitely up to the rper though, so I would encourage a range of “do not like humans/dragons and will actively either avoid or pick fights with them” to “I am very interested in humans/dragons and would like to talk to or be friends with them”

Is this still open? I have a character named Glaicer I’d like to use..

Eh, the host have never reply to us, unfortunately this rp is more likely dead.
Oh dang, that sucks. I could probably rig one up when I get back from work f anyone's interested. I'm an author irl though, so it might take a bit to come up with a decent plot.

Okay, I'm going to fine-tune it as I go but my basic idea is this;

Dragon eggs are all put in one place so that parentage is unknown, to prevent favoritism from the more powerful dragons. They're raised as one group. When they're one year old, they are taught how to be dragons, choosing from four 'schools'; Breath of Gale, Claw of Razors, Strength of Mountains, and Magic of the World.

We can start with the 'schools', take a bit of time to get the hang of our characters, and then I can jumpstart the real plot after a bit of socialization. How does that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back