• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foxy-Miles

Elder Member
Plot: This world is split into two different realms. At least the main ones. There are others beyond the two. The Dragon Realms and the Lost Realm. Dragons from the Lost Realm used to be part of the main Realm but were banished years ago by the first set of Elders. The reason behind it is still unknown, lost to time. The dragons there split off into their own groups within the Realm much like what happened in the Dragon Realms. All was peaceful within the Lost Realm until a wicked tyrant declared war. Some were all too eager to take part in it, others were against the idea and thus formed a rebellion to put a stop to it.

The dragons that wanted no part in the war to take over created a safe place to live and any young that were born, were trained to fight in the battle, safe and sound in the temple that was meant to hide them and keep them safe. A prophecy has foretold the birth of a legendary hero that would stop the tyrant that threatened the lands. The dark forces attacked the temple, hoping they would be able to get rid of the one that was meant to beat their master before the prophecy could come to light. They failed, however, as some escaped the raid, going deeper into hiding, now on their own without any Elder to teach them. They now had to fend for themselves in a dark world that was out to get them.

The fate of not only the Lost Realm and Dragon Realms, but even those beyond rest in the paws of one small dragon and her allies that will have to save the world from the dark threat that looms over them like a poisonous shadow.

Elemental powers Dragons (and other elemental creatures) can have:

Fire
Water
Ice
Electricity
Wind
Earth
Nature
Shadow
Fear
Poison
Time
Dream Manipulation (includes nightmares)
Energy
Light
Aether
Dark Aether

Daul-types and multi-elemental dragons are a thing as well. Though these are rare and few and far in between. Other creatures can have elemental magic as well, such as a fire elemental fox or ice wolf. Though the main focus is still going to be dragons. Just to make it a bit different and spice things up. Dragons are the only ones that can control time, aether, and dark aether. Not to say that others can't, but dragons have a stronger connection to those three, and dark aether corrupts, so one must be careful upon trying to control it, no matter the species.

Are you brave enough to step foot in this world and help to save it? Or will you be one trying to stop the heroes from completing their goal, wishing for the tyrant to win the war and rule overall?

If anyone's interested, please lemme know! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll answer as best I can.

Dragons are cool. I would be down. Though if you allow me in I will grill you about the powers, elements and ways to use them. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Dark Aether is stronger than Aether because dark Aether can say the n word

I am interested as being a Dream manipulation dragon!

You can be one! ^^

Dragons are cool. I would be down. Though if you allow me in I will grill you about the powers, elements and ways to use them. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

XD I think you'd be perfect for an Elder then. But welcome aboard!

Wouldn't a dream manipulation dragon, be able to go in to dreams?

Yes, dream dragons are able to go into dreams.

Dark Aether is stronger than Aether because dark Aether can say the n word

Whoa.

I love dragons and have never entered a dragon RP before, so first and foremost I love the concept! What are you considering for a posting speed? Once a day? Twice a week? Once a week? My schedule is limited and I would love to join but do not have much time.

I love dragons and have never entered a dragon RP before, so first and foremost I love the concept! What are you considering for a posting speed? Once a day? Twice a week? Once a week? My schedule is limited and I would love to join but do not have much time.

Hi and welcome! Glad you like the idea. ^^ Post when you're able to. I know people have lives and are busy in real life and can't post all the time and that's totally fine! Go at your own pace and do what you can, when you can.

Capital! Thank you very much for being acommodating. I am still on the fence about joining another RP when I am going to host a project soon, but yours definitely attracted my attention and hopefully others as well. =) I hope this takes off splendidly!

Capital! Thank you very much for being acommodating. I am still on the fence about joining another RP when I am going to host a project soon, but yours definitely attracted my attention and hopefully others as well. =) I hope this takes off splendidly!

Thank you kindly! You're welcomed to join if you want but if you don't feel up to it, you don't have to. I appreciate you just taking an interest in it.

Ooh yes, I’d be interested! What would be the stipulations for any character from the Dragon Realms, as opposed to the Lost Realm? Is it alright if I claim a dual-elemental type dragon?

Ooh yes, I’d be interested! What would be the stipulations for any character from the Dragon Realms, as opposed to the Lost Realm? Is it alright if I claim a dual-elemental type dragon?

Yes, it's alright if you'd like a dual-elemental dragon! Dragons from both realms have each made a safe heaven to train any young dragons against the war that's looming over them all. Dragons from the Main Realm are a bit less likely to aid the Lost Realm ones, since the tryant is proving a point as to why they were banished there long ago. But considering things are affacting them too, they'll help out.

Only if you want to. Considering you said you can talk our ears off about magic and how they work, seems like a perfect fit to me. But you can do what you like. I won't stop ya.
Color me curious. What all would being an elder entail?

Color me curious. What all would being an elder entail?

Elder dragons are wise, older dragons that have been alive for far longer than the younger ones. Dragons can live for thousands of years, and while the Elders are certainly up there in age, they can still fight and kick ass if need to. Their job is to watch over the younger dragons, train them, guide them, help them along their journey and get them ready for the war. They're basically mentions and guardians if that makes sense. Masters of their respective element or elements if they have more than one, and as well as combat.

Elder dragons are wise, older dragons that have been alive for far longer than the younger ones. Dragons can live for thousands of years, and while the Elders are certainly up there in age, they can still fight and kick ass if need to. Their job is to watch over the younger dragons, train them, guide them, help them along their journey and get them ready for the war. They're basically mentions and guardians if that makes sense. Masters of their respective element or elements if they have more than one, and as well as combat.
Totally down. I will take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back