• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here

Thanny

The Destined Undestined
This is the placeholder for a dragon roleplay between some lovely people, hosted by our very own Dragonborn1 Dragonborn1 . Character sheets are A-OK in my book if desired, or I can PM you them.

Introduction to Ocean Side
This is the placeholder for a dragon roleplay between some lovely people, hosted by our very own Dragonborn1 Dragonborn1 . Character sheets are A-OK in my book if desired, or I can PM you them.
The sun shined bright on a warm morning. The town of Ocean Side sat near the lands end where rushing water could be heard and the wind smelt of salt water. Dragons started to steadily leave their homes to pursue their morning activities. Younger dragons played, shop owners swung their signs to open, and the sounds of chatter filled the morning air.

most of the chatter was towards the guards that were stationed here…
guards decked in silver armor patrolled the streets. Many avoided their gaze in hopes to not be noticed, however all they wanted to do was help. Although no one wanted it from them..
Glacier patrolled the streets her helmet glistened in the morning light. Her head swiveled around facing the crowd of civilians.

((Sorry; I'm a bit slower of a roleplayer and I was making a lovely batch of food and fifteen last-minute things popped up. I'll try to rapid-fire burst here and there, though.))

Ocean Side had definitely seemed idyllic as of late, the seaside town bustling and peaceful and joyful. Originmaw was very happy to have lived in this location out of most of the peaceful kingdom's towns. Peace was a good thing, and promoted her line of work very nicely. Sure, it seemed to be occupied by the guardsmen of the kingdom by most people's standards, but she had nothing against them. They were only doing their job, after all, and keeping the peace was prosperous for all.

Originmaw -- Origin for short -- was a dragon of a more natural base, having trees and plants of many kinds growing in controlled manner from her earthy-coloured scales. Verdant and vibrant, with lime-green wings and a crown of tree roots, she was certainly different.

Originmaw.png

She tipped her wagon's load to a near horizontal, trying to pull the difficult weight behind her. Plants of all kinds decorated the bed of the wagon, cultivated from her portion of the farmlands. She, according to some, had the unusual knack of growing plants in places that should not grow them. A green thumb is what she had, to be sure, and it went well with her name, which she was very proud to sport. The only thing she craved, however, was the strength to pull this wagon given to her. She had much to plant and give to others to grow their own foods, but carting this was challenging after consecutive days. She was tired, she was sore, and she was desirous for help.

She dared something most would not do today. The children she could not ask, and neither the shopowners. People elsewise did not seem to help much if any when she asked, so the guards -- looking listless and bored -- were a ripe option that she was hoping would assist. Now to pick.

Not that one. No, that one is too serious. Ah! That one. Leaving her cart behind, she headed up to one of the patrol folks, a woman by the look of it, scaled and beautiful.

"Hello!" she called out to the nice-seeming dragon. "Um, can you help me get my wagon up this hill, please? It's quite steep and my wagon is considerably heavy today."

((Sorry; I'm a bit slower of a roleplayer and I was making a lovely batch of food and fifteen last-minute things popped up. I'll try to rapid-fire burst here and there, though.))

Ocean Side had definitely seemed idyllic as of late, the seaside town bustling and peaceful and joyful. Originmaw was very happy to have lived in this location out of most of the peaceful kingdom's towns. Peace was a good thing, and promoted her line of work very nicely. Sure, it seemed to be occupied by the guardsmen of the kingdom by most people's standards, but she had nothing against them. They were only doing their job, after all, and keeping the peace was prosperous for all.

Originmaw -- Origin for short -- was a dragon of a more natural base, having trees and plants of many kinds growing in controlled manner from her earthy-coloured scales. Verdant and vibrant, with lime-green wings and a crown of tree roots, she was certainly different.

She tipped her wagon's load to a near horizontal, trying to pull the difficult weight behind her. Plants of all kinds decorated the bed of the wagon, cultivated from her portion of the farmlands. She, according to some, had the unusual knack of growing plants in places that should not grow them. A green thumb is what she had, to be sure, and it went well with her name, which she was very proud to sport. The only thing she craved, however, was the strength to pull this wagon given to her. She had much to plant and give to others to grow their own foods, but carting this was challenging after consecutive days. She was tired, she was sore, and she was desirous for help.

She dared something most would not do today. The children she could not ask, and neither the shopowners. People elsewise did not seem to help much if any when she asked, so the guards -- looking listless and bored -- were a ripe option that she was hoping would assist. Now to pick.

Not that one. No, that one is too serious. Ah! That one. Leaving her cart behind, she headed up to one of the patrol folks, a woman by the look of it, scaled and beautiful.

"Hello!" she called out to the nice-seeming dragon. "Um, can you help me get my wagon up this hill, please? It's quite steep and my wagon is considerably heavy today."
Glacier eyed the green dragon and her looks. The female dragon contrasting to this female, she was more of a light purple with dark purple under her wings, with two sharpened horns. The armor she wore was the same all guards wore. An intimating look that all guards seemed to have.Glacier glanced past the civilian to the cart and she smirked.
a sort of a weird smirk.
”Sure I got it. What I need you to do is push from the rear. I’ll pull from the front”
Glacier explained.

The purple dragon strolled over past the green plant loving Dragon to the wagon. She picked up the two handles lifting the wagon with ease, pulling with her might her wings sprouting open as she pulled.

Originmaw blinked in a bit of amazement, happiness bubbling from her that the first person she was able to talk to within the guards was willing to help, and was willing to take the lead instead of just push from behind. Honestly, pulling and directing the cart was the hardest bit, so that was a huge relief.

"Right! Thank you!" the nature dragon said in avid appreciation, following the guardswoman with a beaming smile on her face and a trot in her step.

When they got into the right positions and Glacier started to push, she pushed alongside it, marveling at how much easier it was to have two people do one person's work. She cursed her frailty under her breath that she would even have to request help, but at least she met a nice person to assist her.

"Up there, to the shop up there. Ravolio's, I think it was. You'd think that I would be able to remember all of my clients' names, but I am clumsy there. Sometimes one would think that I would forget my own name. Hah!" She looked over the cart, marveling at the strength and ability to balance with the wings spread out like that. Maybe that would be better for her as well? She should try that. "Thanks for helping me again, by the way. I wish I were of stronger build like yourself."

Originmaw blinked in a bit of amazement, happiness bubbling from her that the first person she was able to talk to within the guards was willing to help, and was willing to take the lead instead of just push from behind. Honestly, pulling and directing the cart was the hardest bit, so that was a huge relief.

"Right! Thank you!" the nature dragon said in avid appreciation, following the guardswoman with a beaming smile on her face and a trot in her step.

When they got into the right positions and Glacier started to push, she pushed alongside it, marveling at how much easier it was to have two people do one person's work. She cursed her frailty under her breath that she would even have to request help, but at least she met a nice person to assist her.

"Up there, to the shop up there. Ravolio's, I think it was. You'd think that I would be able to remember all of my clients' names, but I am clumsy there. Sometimes one would think that I would forget my own name. Hah!" She looked over the cart, marveling at the strength and ability to balance with the wings spread out like that. Maybe that would be better for her as well? She should try that. "Thanks for helping me again, by the way. I wish I were of stronger build like yourself."
The female dragon glanced back to the citizen shes helping. Before glancing towards their destination. The two of them heaved the cart forwards the shop just down the cobblestone road. The cart bumped and rumbled forward the content swaying.

Glacier grunted raising her back while her muzzle reached towards the sky. Other guards watched from the sidelines murmuring to themselves. They laughed to themselves that the rookie got someone to help instead of them.
soon the two reached the front of the shop. The sign hanging above them showed a large flower, a rare one at that. With a small dragon holding it kinda like a umbrella. The outside was a display of plants of all shapes and sizes. They were big enough that the vines were obscuring the window inside.

"Right here! You can drop it right here!" called out from the back of the cart in a high and happy tone, Originmaw extremely pleased with how easy that was. Perhaps she should request help more often from these strong guards, if not just the one. She tittered over the possibility. Why would a guard leave their profession to help her with the simple matters of helping her out? Ah well! It was a nice thought nonetheless. Perhaps some of the younger dragons would like to take on the profession of wagon lead, if she ever has the ability to hire. Taking care of a helping hand could be a challenge without the currency to pay them properly, especially since her business was not the most lucrative.

Once the vehicle was stopped and dropped securely, Origin stepped around the cart and offered a hand to the heroine who had saved her from immense amounts of tugging up the hill, even if she had a running start.

"You were amazing! Thank you for helping me!" she piped. "I do not have much on me, but I would happily provide a discount for whatever plants you need or want. No matter the origin, Originmaw's Plant Nursery is always available for someone like yourself. Of course, if you want something immediate, I can give you only five. It is all that is in my purse, sad to say. So, who can I call you? I am Vitalia Originmaw. A pleasure meeting you!"

She offered a bow, unused to curtsying or other methods of showing respect.

"Right here! You can drop it right here!" called out from the back of the cart in a high and happy tone, Originmaw extremely pleased with how easy that was. Perhaps she should request help more often from these strong guards, if not just the one. She tittered over the possibility. Why would a guard leave their profession to help her with the simple matters of helping her out? Ah well! It was a nice thought nonetheless. Perhaps some of the younger dragons would like to take on the profession of wagon lead, if she ever has the ability to hire. Taking care of a helping hand could be a challenge without the currency to pay them properly, especially since her business was not the most lucrative.

Once the vehicle was stopped and dropped securely, Origin stepped around the cart and offered a hand to the heroine who had saved her from immense amounts of tugging up the hill, even if she had a running start.

"You were amazing! Thank you for helping me!" she piped. "I do not have much on me, but I would happily provide a discount for whatever plants you need or want. No matter the origin, Originmaw's Plant Nursery is always available for someone like yourself. Of course, if you want something immediate, I can give you only five. It is all that is in my purse, sad to say. So, who can I call you? I am Vitalia Originmaw. A pleasure meeting you!"

She offered a bow, unused to curtsying or other methods of showing respect.
Glacier dropped the cart right where Origin wanted her to. She sighed walking over to the citizen she helped holding up a claw.
”payment isn’t entirely needed.” She stated. To her being placed in an awkward situation on buying plants.
”I don’t have a use for plants. I’m busy, with taking care of this town”
she says standing tall with a voice of seriousnes.

when asked her name Glacier bit her lip looking away from Origin.
“well, other guards don’t really call others by our names.“
she rubbed the scales on the back of her neck.
”Glacier..”
she finally said.

Origin's options were being dwindled further and further down. The stranger now known as Glacier was as difficult to offer payment to as she was to gauge, but in the end perhaps the most reasonable solution was the one that goes over the more fundamental needs.

"If neither option is favourable to you," she voiced metitatively, bringing a clawed hand to her chin, "then how about I invite you over for dinner? I live alone and would welcome the company of another individual while breaking bread and heating tea," Origin explained. "Please say yes. I do wish to make up for this kindness you have provided me, and I do hate owing people."

Origin's options were being dwindled further and further down. The stranger now known as Glacier was as difficult to offer payment to as she was to gauge, but in the end perhaps the most reasonable solution was the one that goes over the more fundamental needs.

"If neither option is favourable to you," she voiced metitatively, bringing a clawed hand to her chin, "then how about I invite you over for dinner? I live alone and would welcome the company of another individual while breaking bread and heating tea," Origin explained. "Please say yes. I do wish to make up for this kindness you have provided me, and I do hate owing people."
Glacier blinked staring intently at the pleading dragon. On one hand it’d be an opportunity to have a friend for once. On the other hand having a friend was a way to exploit her.
glacier blinked the thoughts away and cleared her throat.

”w-well I’ve never been to a dinner date before.“
she stated, “but I’ll think about it…”
she said her eyes closing waiting for a reaction almost flinching.

Originmaw could have squealed in delight, as overjoyed as she was. One less debt to pay, and maybe a friend to go along with it. She pondered over her options but remembered that she had little in the pantry, which might mean growing food for the occasion. This was hardly work for someone of her expertise!

Not recognising Glacier's inner thoughts as anything but shock, Origin beamed a smile and voiced, "Great! You can think about it all you'd like and get back to me when you decide. I live down there, by the cliffs on the far side of town. You will be able to tell where I reside by my trove of plants outside my house."

A shiver passed over her, probably the landward gust that blew through recently. The air seemed chilly to her, though maybe that is not much of a surprise, as nature-based as she was. Plants like warmth, and so did she.

"Anyways, thanks again, Glacier. I mean it," she continued, eyes squinting happily as she gathered up her tail from the ground and turned around to ensnare some pots for the customers on this hill. "If you are still stationed here, see you around!"

Originmaw could have squealed in delight, as overjoyed as she was. One less debt to pay, and maybe a friend to go along with it. She pondered over her options but remembered that she had little in the pantry, which might mean growing food for the occasion. This was hardly work for someone of her expertise!

Not recognising Glacier's inner thoughts as anything but shock, Origin beamed a smile and voiced, "Great! You can think about it all you'd like and get back to me when you decide. I live down there, by the cliffs on the far side of town. You will be able to tell where I reside by my trove of plants outside my house."

A shiver passed over her, probably the landward gust that blew through recently. The air seemed chilly to her, though maybe that is not much of a surprise, as nature-based as she was. Plants like warmth, and so did she.

"Anyways, thanks again, Glacier. I mean it," she continued, eyes squinting happily as she gathered up her tail from the ground and turned around to ensnare some pots for the customers on this hill. "If you are still stationed here, see you around!”

Glacier smiled at Origin the gitty dragon couldn’t wait to prepare their meal together. Glacier watched the plant based dragon collect the plants. She contimplated on if she should tell her where the guards barracks were if she didn’t show.

”yeah, cant wait. Now, if you need me for anything else I’ll head back to the guards barracks”
she pointed behind her.
”I’ll see you later then. Good luck Origin.”

"Anyways, thanks again, Glacier. I mean it," she continued, eyes squinting happily as she gathered up her tail from the ground and turned around to ensnare some pots for the customers on this hill. "If you are still stationed here, see you around!"
(You want to do a timeskip?)

Last edited:
((Sure! I would be up for a skip. Where would you like to start anew?))

Origin turned her head to look in the direction of where Glacier had pointed at. The town was small, and while she knew of the rough placement of the barracks from the drill practices that sounded out from its walls and buildings every so often when she made trips near there she was newly curious about exactly where it was. A broad smile crossed her face as she waved a clay-potted plant in lieu of a hand.

"Thank you!" she chimed. "Have a good rest of your morning!"

((Sure! I would be up for a skip. Where would you like to start anew?))

Origin turned her head to look in the direction of where Glacier had pointed at. The town was small, and while she knew of the rough placement of the barracks from the drill practices that sounded out from its walls and buildings every so often when she made trips near there she was newly curious about exactly where it was. A broad smile crossed her face as she waved a clay-potted plant in lieu of a hand.

"Thank you!" she chimed. "Have a good rest of your morning!"
“Have a great morning too.”

she waved goodbye opening her wings. With one strong flap she took to the air. Her silhouette getting smaller before she was just a speck in the horizon.
Glacier didn‘t know what to think her mind was lost in thought. She’s never been to a dinner with someone before hopefully it goes well…

Later in the day.
Glacier‘s mind raced with anxiousness. Her wings flapped to keep her in the air letting herself glide.The cliffs were just ahead and soon she saw it. Origins lonely house by the cliffs, breathing out a sigh she landed.
the door was right before the female dragon. She raised her claw to knock but hesitated. What if this went wrong…?
She was frozen staring at Origins door wanting to knock, but can’t.

While she was paused in front if the door, within the very cracks of the front door Glacier stood before and gushing out could be heard the clatter of cookingware and utensils and burbling of boiling fluids. The home was small even for one, and the kitchen was none too far from the entrance.

Origin was not sure if tonight was going to be the night a dinner was going to be made for two, but just in case she had made a plant or three grow, snap peas and tomatoes freshly plucked from the vine.

It was auspicious timing that Glacier had made her way here. Food was minutes away from being done, and Origin hummed an old ditty usually accompanied by a fiddle as she worked in the kitchen. Glacier could hear the humming stronger from the window, so if desired she could test the knock on the door or approach the window to start conversation.

Glacier heard the clattering of pots and of course the humming. She did notice it was coming from the window and without thinking, mostly because of curiosity approached the window.
she rested her arms on the sill peering into the window to watch Origin. She didn’t find it creepy to her it was more of her taking sentry and keeping an eye on a civilian. She admired the dragons free spirit someone who loved plants and was carefree.
She wished her guard duties were more like that. But with new treats rising everyday, it was hard to stay carefree.

Glacier, so lost in her thoughts was resting her head on her arms staring almost creepily into Origins window.

((This made me grin more than I thought. I love the mental picture.))

Originmaw continued her antics, her ditty, and her train of thought until she noticed a foreign object in her window, freezing all of her movements out of shock at first, then allowing herself to move again with a simultaneous laugh and sigh of relief. She let the crudely carved wooden ladle in her hands fall into the pot she was stirring and grinned up at the guard outside.

"Most people would knock rather than wait, I would think," she claimed half-jokingly, not really sure herself because she did not have company over besides her parents in, oh, well, a long time. Even still, she was happy for the breaking up of the day and with one final stir she spoke loudly, "Come to the front door! I'll let you in. I hope you would not mind the mess! Not many people visit me."

Face aglow and her ditty forgotten, Origin readily started heading toward the door herself and pulled it open after undoing a chain lock that was probably sturdier than the mossy wood of the door jamb or even the door. Hoping to find Glacier on the other side, she would welcome her new friend in with a smile on her face.

The interior was probably unbecoming of a more standard house, but matched her standards nicely. The floor was seemingly comprised mostly of slightly damp dirt, the walls rimed with cultivated moss on damper wood, and a blaze within a fireplace tried to stave off the moisture in the air like the kitchen already had. A few books lined a cavity in the far wall, mostly regarding gardening, though some stories of tall tales resided there too. A gnarled table completed the aesthetic, made of an tree stump with squat chairs on either side.

"It is not much, but it is home," she confessed, grinning shyly. "But please, come in. The food is almost ready. Make yourself at home until I am done."

Glacier popped up finally being noticed by Origin. Her face unknowingly brightening up to a shade of red upon her scales. She headed towards the door hearing every click of the latch being undone on the other side she met Origin. Her claws dug into the dirt flooring glancing around to the decorations, as she guessed it was mostly plants. The fire warmed her scales nicely breathing a sigh as she took in the sights.
”Thank you, you have a nice place here. You know I would’ve guessed your house has lots of plants. Though the fireplace might be a bit of a fire hazard.”
she said.

Glacier wasn’t wearing her armor this time. Her purple scales on display with a lighter color, a mix of blue and purple stripe along her chest and underbelly. Glacier gave a small smile mostly a half one out of awkwardness from creepily staring at Origin through the window..

Originmaw enjoyed the compliments regarding her house, as shocking as she considered them, and maintained her smile, a bit less shy this time.

"Well, you would be half-right, honestly. I keep my more sensitive plants in here for the night to avoid them from getting too cool or damaged by storms. I could not keep all of them in here, though I would enjoy that as well. My place is small, and as much as I love my plants I would not change a thing about it here."

She tossed a loving glance about the room before resting her eyes on Glacier, face lighting up more upon examining the beautiful scale pattern of her guest.

"My, you look lovely! The armour does not suit you. You look far better outside of it than within leather-bound steel. But that is enough from me. The food is in need of stirring! Excuse me!"

Bouncing off in the kitchen's direction, she would slip over to the woodfire stove and cause a commotion of stirring, scraping, and sizzling. The aroma of fresh vegetables and milkfat grew stronger in the room, and the flames of the fireplace popped on. Soon she would come back with clay plates, bowls, and two sets of utensils awkwardly teetering between the platefuls of food pinched between her claws. They wobbled a lot, these plates, and Origin, foreseeing a great calamity, had to ask for help.

"Sorry, but please grab these plates from me. Or one. One is fine. Just right over to the table, please," she spoke quickly, not wanting to spill a plate or both. While not clumsy, hasty she was. Perhaps it was far better to go one at a time.

Last edited:
Originmaw enjoyed the compliments regarding her house, as shocking as she considered them, and maintained her smile, a bit less shy this time.

"Well, you would be half-right, honestly. I keep my more sensitive plants in here for the night to avoid them from getting too cool or damaged by storms. I could not keep all of them in here, though I would enjoy that as well. My place is small, and as much as I love my plants I would not change a thing about it here."

She tossed a loving glance about the room before resting her eyes on Glacier, face lighting up more upon examining the beautiful scale pattern of her guest.

"My, you look lovely! The armour does not suit you. You look far better outside of it than within leather-bound steel. But that is enough from me. The food is in need of stirring! Excuse me!"

Bouncing off in the kitchen's direction, she would slip over to the woodfire stove and cause a commotion of stirring, scraping, and sizzling. The aroma of fresh vegetables and milkfat grew stronger in the room, and the flames of the fireplace popped on. Soon she would come back with clay plates, bowls, and two sets of utensils awkwardly teetering between the platefuls of food pinched between her claws. They wobbled a lot, these plates, and Origin, foreseeing a great calamity, had to ask for help.

"Sorry, but please grab these plates from me. Or one. One is fine. Just right over to the table, please," she spoke quickly, not wanting to spill a plate or both. While not clumsy, hasty she was. Perhaps it was far better to go one at a time.
“Nice and cozy here. Much better than the barracks. By the way what was that Ditty you were humming?”
she asked curiously. Origin asking about her scale pattern made her lower her head in embarrassment. She didn’t know exactly where her pattern came from. It could’ve possibly been from her mother..
She perked up at Origins predicament rushing over, taking the weight of the plates and silverware off balancing them on her claws and wings.

Glacier placed them onto the table in the order she thinks it went. The forks next to the spoon and the plate in the middle. Folding her wings she helped Origin place the remaining plates and silverware on the table.

"Thank you very much!" Origin replied, bowing her root-crowned head in gratitude as Glacier took the plates from her, and the cutlery to boot, to place them on the table. She got to work on setting the table too, and smiled in pleasure at the sight.

Finely set by the two, two bowls of a steaming soup tossed an aroma of broth, spice, and vegetables of many kinds, while two plates were filled with fried greens of many kinds and fire-roasted tomatoes. Along the sides of the plates could be found some slivers of local animal meat, the cooked browned flesh smelling quite savoury rubbed with dried herbs.

"Now what was . . . oh, yes, my song! It was called Dance of the Matchsticks, a sad song, to be sure, even a dirge. It is a song about the brevity of life, but how intensely it burns. Even then, I find it quite beautiful in a haunting way. Perhaps because of fire." She looked over to the fireplace as she sat down, looking melancholy. "Fire is a dangerous thing for one such as I, as you can imagine. Even still, it has its beauty and its provision of warmth. I enjoy it very much and its many tongues that waggle as if to speak.

"But that is enough from me," she continued, face turned toward her guest again with returned happiness. "Glacier, was it? Like the seas of ice? How was your day? Eventful? Oh, and feel free to start eating. You must be famished."

Glacier sat down scooting the seat closer. She picked the animal meat. Glacier eating like any guard would or how she sees the others eat. tearing off the meat with her teeth and chewing before digging into the fruit and greens. Eating by licking the greens off the plate and picking up the tomatoes. Before she knew it she forgot she was a guest.

”uh, yeah, Glacier was given to me by my parents. They lived up high in the mountains. Away from the empires reach then.”
she explained.
She glanced down to her plate and the utensils she didn’t bother to use.
Mentally kicking herself as she scrunched up embarrassed. That’s how she always saw the other dragons eat and sorta adopted that way to eat..

Glacier sat down scooting the seat closer. She picked the animal meat. Glacier eating like any guard would or how she sees the others eat. tearing off the meat with her teeth and chewing before digging into the fruit and greens. Eating by licking the greens off the plate and picking up the tomatoes. Before she knew it she forgot she was a guest.

”uh, yeah, Glacier was given to me by my parents. They lived up high in the mountains. Away from the empires reach then.”
she explained.
She glanced down to her plate and the utensils she didn’t bother to use.
Mentally kicking herself as she scrunched up embarrassed. That’s how she always saw the other dragons eat and sorta adopted that way to eat..
"Thank you very much!" Origin replied, bowing her root-crowned head in gratitude as Glacier took the plates from her, and the cutlery to boot, to place them on the table. She got to work on setting the table too, and smiled in pleasure at the sight.

Finely set by the two, two bowls of a steaming soup tossed an aroma of broth, spice, and vegetables of many kinds, while two plates were filled with fried greens of many kinds and fire-roasted tomatoes. Along the sides of the plates could be found some slivers of local animal meat, the cooked browned flesh smelling quite savoury rubbed with dried herbs.

"Now what was . . . oh, yes, my song! It was called Dance of the Matchsticks, a sad song, to be sure, even a dirge. It is a song about the brevity of life, but how intensely it burns. Even then, I find it quite beautiful in a haunting way. Perhaps because of fire." She looked over to the fireplace as she sat down, looking melancholy. "Fire is a dangerous thing for one such as I, as you can imagine. Even still, it has its beauty and its provision of warmth. I enjoy it very much and its many tongues that waggle as if to speak.

"But that is enough from me," she continued, face turned toward her guest again with returned happiness. "Glacier, was it? Like the seas of ice? How was your day? Eventful? Oh, and feel free to start eating. You must be famished."
After glancing up from her plate and whipping her face. Glacier cleared her throat.

”it went fine. The Empire is working hard today to keep the citizens of Ocean View safe. More resistance fighters have been attacking…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back