• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Rider Plot! {Dragon and Mentor needed} Semi Adv.

Hello! I have a plot about dragon riders! This is a semi adv. roleplay and I do ask that you roleplay at least two characters.

My character is a 12 year old dragon rider who is also the last heir to her family’s throne. You would be playing her male dragon and then one more character of your choosing who will serve as her friend/mentor/travel companion.

I have a bigger version of the story that I could send you but my character’s family was killed by usurpers and she is forced to flee the kingdom with her dragon and someone who helps her escape. I will allow you to choose who that might be.

Once again you are playing a dragon and one other character of your choosing. The dragon you are roleplaying would almost be like a prince of dragons himself.

Please PM me to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back