• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragon Inheritance

Japanime

โœงโ˜ฝ ๐’น ๐“‡ ๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“‚ ๐’พ ๐“ƒ ๐‘” โ˜พโœง

120 years ago, there lived 9 very powerful beings that were protectors of a kingdom called Teros. Teros was a beautiful place until war began and tragedy struck. Thanks all to the Griffins. The mortal enemies of dragons. These 9 powerful beings were all dragons of different kinds. They wielded tremendous power that help fight against the Griffins. The Griffin King formed a team of elite Griffins to counter these dragons which they succeeded in for only a short while before they came back and defeated the Griffins and the Griffin King.

It's rumored the Griffin king escaped right before his demise and the 9 mighty dragons fear his return. They decided to pass on their powers to humans. Thus making super humans that had the ability if these dragons. These 9 humans would be the new protectors of Teros. As the years have gone by, they have successfully protected Teros with no sight of the Griffin King and the powers of the dragons have been passed down generation after generation. Now at our current generation it is time for a new team of heroes to unite and prepare for the return of the Griffin King.

Different Dragons and Abilities

Western Dragon *Taken*

Abilities:

Decelerated Aging
Dermal Amor
Fire Breath
Enhanced sense and abilities
Fear Inducement
Flight
Hypnosis
Magic Resistance
Claws
Enhanced Bite
Omnilingualism
Subterranean Adaptation
Thermal Resistance

Oriental Dragon *Taken*

Abilities
Atmospheric Adaptation
Decelerated Aging
Dermal Armor
Elemental Breath
Enhanced senses and abilities
Flight
Magic Resistance
Claws
Enhanced Bite
Omnilingualism
Camouflage
Elasticity
Malleable Anatomy
Size Manipulation
Thermal Resistance

Dragonnet

Abilities
Decelerated Aging
Dermal Amor
Enhanced sense and abilities (Faster than all the other dragons but also smaller)
Intimidating Roar
Flight
Hypnosis
Magic Resistance
Claws
Enhanced Bite
Omnilingualism
Thermal Resistance

Wyvern *Taken*

Abilities

Flight
Fire Breath
Aerokinesis
Enhanced Bite
Claws
Venomous Bite
Decelerated Aging
Dermal Armor
Magic Resistance
Omnilingualism
Thermal Resistance

Quetzalcoatl *Taken*

Abilities

Wind Generation
Enhanced Crafting
Light Manipulation
Extremely Smart
Snake Physiology
Flight
Dermal Armor
Magic Resistance
Omnilingualism
Thermal Resistance

Cockatrice *Taken*

Abilities

Aerial Adaptation
Atmospheric Adaptation
Claws
Flight
Constriction
Dermal Armor
Enhanced Bite
Poison Generation
Omnilingualism
Thermal Resistance
Magic Resistance

African Dragon

Abilities

Decelerated Aging
Dermal Amor
Enhanced sense and abilities
Fire Breath
Flight
Animal Intuition
Magic Resistance
Claws
Enhanced Bite
Omnilingualism
Thermal Resistance

Hydra *Taken*

Abilities

Aquatic Adaptation
Regenerative Healing Factor
Poisonous Blood
Venomous Claws
Venomous Teeth
Venomous Tongue
Camouflage
Constriction
Decelerated Aging
Dermal Armor
Enhanced Bite
Self-Sustenance
Unnatural Size
Magic Resistance
Omnilingualism
Thermal Resistance

Wyrm *Taken*

Abilities

Long Tongue
Fire Breath
Earth Manipulation
Enhanced Bite
Venomous Bite
Decelerated Aging
Dermal Armor
Magic Resistance
Omnilingualism
Thermal Resistance

These are the 9 legendary dragons of Teros and their various abilities that have been passed down to humans. Generation after generation. Which dragon's abilities will you inherit? And will you be a hero for Teros?

I know this is pretty long but I kinda put a lot of thought into this and if you read it all I'd like to thank you. If you have any questions please ask them below. And if you're interested, even a little, please check this roleplay out. Your interest can make a difference.

*Note the OCs will not be dragons they will look just like humans but with the dragon abilities.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190504-171201_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20190504-171201_Google.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Oooooo

I'm so down for this

I'd definitely be interested
I'm so down for this
Interested
Yes please.
Definitely interested
Seems absolutely entretaining, note to self; join this tomorrow.
I'm so glad all of you are interested. I'll have the CS up as soon as I can. Also there's something I forgot to put. You don't have to be a hero, you can be a villain too. The Griffin King split his powers amongst 10 humans, 9 of them able to counter the dragons and the last one to be the strongest one and be their leader. You can also be a brave warrior with no dragon powers that fight alongside the dragon humans. But please let me know what dragon you're interested in.

I'm so glad all of you are interested. I'll have the CS up as soon as I can. Also there's something I forgot to put. You don't have to be a hero, you can be a villain too. The Griffin King split his powers amongst 10 humans, 9 of them able to counter the dragons and the last one to be the strongest one and be their leader. You can also be a brave warrior with no dragon powers that fight alongside the dragon humans. But please let me know what dragon you're interested in.
Hmmmmm, ah!! Too many dragon choices XD

Ahhh, this reminds me of a roleplay I tried to start up last year with the premise of humans turning into dragons. Good times. Hopefully, you have better luck than I did with it.

Also forgot to mention we don't start the roleplay with the powers. We will get them in the roleplay sort of like in a Power Rangers type way I guess.

I would like to be the Western Dragon^^

Playing as a villain, you say? What kind of role requirements in the story would that entail, and what is/isn't allowed in a villain character?

I read Villain, and sassy British Villain I'll be.

Can I call Wyrm? Or however the last one is spelled-

Soooooooooo. basiclly I go to the link and post my character? just asking, I am both socially akward and very unsure of what I do.

Playing as a villain, you say? What kind of role requirements in the story would that entail, and what is/isn't allowed in a villain character?
What do you mean role requirements? And as far as what's allowed and not allowed, basically being OP.
Soooooooooo. basiclly I go to the link and post my character? just asking, I am both socially akward and very unsure of what I do.
Yep!

What do you mean role requirements? And as far as what's allowed and not allowed, basically being OP.

Yep!

Like, in terms of how the character would be expected to act, which characters are they not allowed to interact with, etc. Since they'd be villains, I'm sure they wouldn't be interacting with the heroic characters as often as heroes would with other heroes. And for any nefarious plots, where would those be discussed; I feel doing so in character would leave room for metagaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back