• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dragon Heist OOC

Characters
Here
A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie

May I ask how I'm supposed to roll dice?
RPN's system is a bit clunky, lol. You...

1. Submit a post.
2. Edit the post.
3. Click the "Throw dice" button that's beneath the text area.

That will give you a modal for making a dice roll.

They can be done here in the OOC or in the IC thread, but especially in a case like this, the OOC might be better.

It's up! Sooo, yeah I stayed up a bit late eh. I don't think my post is typo ridden, but I am too tired to fully trust myself on that tbh, so I apologise if it is.

A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie I took liberty of assuming that Yagra is bored without her arm wresting soul mate if that's okay. She's got no one to challenge

D. Rex D. Rex So I wanted to add stuff like 'Bastle said [adjective]' but I wasn't sure what to put, and I didn't want to change the meaning of your dialogue. We can leave it as it is or you tell me what I should put around the speaky parts.

myrkwise myrkwise So what colours does Mori have painted on themselves right now? Do they have any at all? In my post I was going to say that say they where colourful then I wasn't sure if they anything on at the moment.

Oh yeah, fun fact, orginally I was just going to leave it at Rymm assuming Threestrings owned Mori and then 'A thinking construct? Could be dangerous." Then when I was writing, I realised Threestrings has three strings, and like Rymm would notice that. Then she would assume that he has 3 strings because he can't afford a replacement (instead of it like being for sentimental reasons, which what I think more likely tbh). And then you know (well, you do if you have read my post. You should, it's decent! I'd say it's a least middling, probably better. To tute my own horn, I am too tired for shame right now). Btw I apologise for calling Mori an 'it' in my post

kaito9049 kaito9049 Ilikepie Ilikepie Idk, I tagged everyone else, felt like I should tag you two too.

It's up! Sooo, yeah I stayed up a bit late eh. I don't think my post is typo ridden, but I am too tired to fully trust myself on that tbh, so I apologise if it is.

A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie I took liberty of assuming that Yagra is bored without her arm wresting soul mate if that's okay. She's got no one to challenge

D. Rex D. Rex So I wanted to add stuff like 'Bastle said [adjective]' but I wasn't sure what to put, and I didn't want to change the meaning of your dialogue. We can leave it as it is or you tell me what I should put around the speaky parts.

myrkwise myrkwise So what colours does Mori have painted on themselves right now? Do they have any at all? In my post I was going to say that say they where colourful then I wasn't sure if they anything on at the moment.

Oh yeah, fun fact, orginally I was just going to leave it at Rymm assuming Threestrings owned Mori and then 'A thinking construct? Could be dangerous." Then when I was writing, I realised Threestrings has three strings, and like Rymm would notice that. Then she would assume that he has 3 strings because he can't afford a replacement (instead of it like being for sentimental reasons, which what I think more likely tbh). And then you know (well, you do if you have read my post. You should, it's decent! I'd say it's a least middling, probably better. To tute my own horn, I am too tired for shame right now). Btw I apologise for calling Mori an 'it' in my post

kaito9049 kaito9049 Ilikepie Ilikepie Idk, I tagged everyone else, felt like I should tag you two too.
Mori has practically every color you could imagine splattered over their body, but the most prominent are bright orange and violet.

Mori has practically every color you could imagine splattered over their body, but the most prominent are bright orange and violet.
Oooo, neat a contrast! Orange and Violet. (Plus all ze other colours!) Well that's good to know future reference ^^

kaito9049 kaito9049 like how different their reactions are: "Oh my Helm, it's so nice to see my brother again! Specially after how stressful last few months have been." "Ah my sister! Is this a trap? Does she know about my heinous crimes!? How may I escape?!" I guess the paranoia runs in the family.

sibling drama such fun.

Mori is all the colors while the great Detective Diana Knight is just wearing dark green and brown to be stealthy.

1639698245296.png

tavern fight and it's not the party that started it
Yeah it's weird right? What bizzaro universe is this?

Okay so I am going try to get my post up tomorrow! Basically it'd be Rymm saying stuff to Epono. Being uncharacteristically nice to her twin, saying that she's happy that they can reconnect and telling him she's hear to pick up a job from Volo (You know, like giving him a reason not to use the tavern brawl as a distraction to get the hell out and doge).

And then Yagra starts beating that guy up. So Rymm runs over and tries to break it up. Either by being intimidating (like bashing on her shield or something) or by grappling the half-orc (ya know, pulling her away from the fight) or both! (could be that she fails to cow them verbally first and then tries to physically restrain them second) I am thinking maybe she just grabs Yagra's hand as she's about to swing and tells her to knock it off. Not too sure if that's what she should do... and Yagra would have probably would have gotten a few more punches in in the time it takes Rymm to run 20 feet and through the crowd. Though I suppose we could say that Rymm started moving to the brawl as soon as it broke out, depends on what zombie thinks (assuming everything I just said makes sense). So should I roll anything on my post then A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie ? Like athletics or intimidation? Something for pushing her way through the crowd or something?

Sorry if this confusingly worded, I am fairly tired right now and did not get enough sleep last night.

Oh and would my plan mess with what any of you (as in, my fellow players ) are planning to post?

I have no idea i hadn't clicked post on my Character Sheet. I'm clearly getting foggy brained these days.

And to start things off with a bar fight! Lovely! I'm sure Rymm will no doubt find a way to drag him into it. He might not be too thrilled to get in a bar fight, and his meager punches won't do all that much but I guess he can try! Lol it would be funny to see him punch someone for 0 damage.

I like it!! It'll keep Epono from just dashing out the door.
Yeah, inadvertently guilt trip him into staying!
I have no idea i hadn't clicked post on my Character Sheet. I'm clearly getting foggy brained these days.

And to start things off with a bar fight! Lovely! I'm sure Rymm will no doubt find a way to drag him into it. He might not be too thrilled to get in a bar fight, and his meager punches won't do all that much but I guess he can try! Lol it would be funny to see him punch someone for 0 damage.
I mean if she restrains Yagra, someone else needs to restrain the other dude...

So unfortunately there where some problems with family and I will not be able to get my post up today. I am busy tomorrow so probably not then either but we will see.

Stars Above Stars Above If ya wanna do the shield-banging, you can roll an intimidation, or if ya wanna try to stop Yagra, yeah, you can roll athletics. I'd say one or the other, whichever you think Rymm would most likely do. You can say Yagra's fist is raised for the punch by the time Rymm gets over there.

Stars Above Stars Above If ya wanna do the shield-banging, you can roll an intimidation, or if ya wanna try to stop Yagra, yeah, you can roll athletics. I'd say one or the other, whichever you think Rymm would most likely do. You can say Yagra's fist is raised for the punch by the time Rymm gets over there.
Gotcha! Probably do the grab the hand thing then, it seems the most dramatic. I will probably get my post up tomorrow!

Hi, sorry for holding things up. My writing been stimmed by a combination of writers block and sickness and also some personal stuff. I will get my post up tomorrow (the 22nd to be clear) without a shadow of a doubt.

Yikes I totally meant to post earlier. This week has been super busy at work but I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow!

Epono probably won't get involved in the fight unless he's forced to, but he'll stay on the outskirts out of curiousity.

Yikes I totally meant to post earlier. This week has been super busy at work but I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow!

Epono probably won't get involved in the fight unless he's forced to, but he'll stay on the outskirts out of curiousity.
Maybe he's get forced into it by his sister getting beaten up by an orc lady? I mean he doesn't want to become an only sibling... right?

So it's up! It's okay I guess, "in the zenith of it's swing" is a bit purply and the parts tying together the other relevant posts are kinda sloppy, but hey, it's done!

Trying to write something that said this: "Lost in thought, she was not able to pre-empt Bastle's introduction." was probably one of the biggest issues I had with writing it weirdly. (I actually had a fair amount of it done on Monday but then I checked the time and it was four, I figured I should just go to sleep and get it done tomorrow and then Tuesday happened).

Diana glances up from her book. "Happy holidays to you humans that create the world I live in." She gets back to her reading as she continues to wait for her next appearance in the rp.

Diana glances up from her book. "Happy holidays to you humans that create the world I live in." She gets back to her reading as she continues to wait for her next appearance in the rp.
Rymm slaps the book from her hands like a manic dishevelled goblin. "Aaah! No breaking the fourth wall. We talked about this!"

Oh and Merry Christmas y'all!

Yo, I just thought we are in the normal holiday slow that happens at this time of year. It's the dm's turn to do a thing in the rp

Yo, I just thought we are in the normal holiday slow that happens at this time of year. It's the dm's turn to do a thing in the rp
Hopefully that's all it is! Tbh, I am not Zombie is still interested or if they have just been busy. I guess we'll find out soonish (probably)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back