• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Zalir watched as her powers struck, in made a well in her heart but also gave her pride in being the dragon she was. When he disappeared so did the clouds around. The wind settled and the lightning ceased. As she headed the power of Genju crashed down onto Syndraxiana she tucked her wings and followed suit. Diving down to where the two where. By the point her eyes had began to turn again, slow and steady the icy blue was turning to an awful black. “You are no dragon kin of mine. You are a disgrace to us. What have you done to yourself.” Zalir held no fear against him, she stood tall and stood strong before looking to Syn. Her mouth curled into a mothering smile before looking to Genju with the same. “I highly doubt you even understand what you are anymore.” She stared into his eyes before connecting with him the same as she did with Kai. But she only brought back fond memories for him. Happy ones. Ones that fill dreams and hope, Zalirs shadow would soon appear in his mind aswell as her voice echoed through him. “Come child, your heart is safe with one you love. Child, learn. Child, be good. Child e strong and be safe..”

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

Genju Fullbring
“You are a disgrace for even trying to use a spell like that on me.” Genju put more pressure onto Syndraxia as his claws were going through her very skin. “You are at a lost in this war. Far from every winning. Disgusting trash who think to highly of themselves it’s sad to see roaches come crawling from their chambers just to speak high in mighty.” Coco’s magic was beginning to activate as he was getting spell enhancements and barriers placed on top of him. “I came here for an objective not to argue with irrelevant trash trying to make something of herself. Corrupted you are it is sad.” Genju then stopped talking as he looked down at the helpless Syndraxia unable to move from him pressuring her down. “Fork the heart to me and i will leave in peace. No longer having to battle out these offset battles.” Genju knew what he was doing and it was all going into plan, to smoothly actually. Genju’s left arm was taken from him, oh he wondered if Kazuto can give him a new one.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Hinari Ai
“Drag him out the water don’t be shy he won’t bight. Once you get him out try to wake him up and get him to get dressed then you two run as far as you can from here. Don’t try to stay and fight I don’t want you two getting caught up in the mist of battle.”
Plutia Plutia
Wyvern #2
Lifting itself off he building finally the building pieces began to crumble and fall over the heroes that faught for their lives. The wyvern met up with the third wyvern who were circling around the capital.

Syn let out a roar of surprise when Genju crashed on top of her, twisting in an effort to get him off. Her wings could no longer keep herself airbourne and the two dragons plummeted to the ground, the force of impact shaking the grounds around them and sending up a cloud of dust and debris. When it cleared she was being crushed beneath The Black Terror. One of her eyes was shut, caked with dirt and blood and it looked like one of her wings had suffered heavy damage from the fall. Pinned beneath Genju, Syn could do nothing more but struggle feebly beneath his weight and growl threateningly. The Heart glowed dimly through the dirt, trapped between the ground and Syn's heaving chest.

She heard Zalir talking to Genju and struggled to turn her head towards the cloud drake. "There is no reasoning with him, Zalir... there is nothing there left to save." she growled, trying once more to shake off Genju. It was no use. Syn grit her teeth when Genju's claws sunk into her flesh, a snarl of pain growing with the blood that spilled onto the earth. She heard everything that Genju had said, the threats, the truths, the lies, and at his offer of peace her struggling subsided.

Then she coughed out a laugh, sorely out of place amid the chaos and destruction.

There was no fear in her voice when she spoke, "You are never getting The Heart again, Genju. Not when the mountains turn to dust, not when the seas go dry."

Pain was building in her chest, growing into a hot, searing pain. Perhaps she would have said more if she hadn't fallen into a coughing fit. Her blood, which had collected into a dark pool on the ground, began to evaporate from the steady increase of her mana.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge
(don't take Syn's PRECIOUS!!!)

Genju Fullbring
“Remember the first time we slept together and you once told me. Nothing is impossible if i put my effort into it. Now look I do not want to continue this futile conversation.” Genju licked Syndraxia face slowly as he lifted his head to look at the sky. A couple of portals were forming in the sky as demons seemed to have been running through going after the towns people who were running through the forest. Wyvern flew out of the portal and landed in front of Genju and Syndraxia as it roared at Zalir. “So he did prepare this all out attack according to timing.” Genju looked around as the sky and land was crawling with demons of all shapes and sizes, as they were being controlled. “You see? This world will crumble and the other guilds are being attacked too. So is Vale.” Genju released his claw from the drake as he got from ontop of her so she can at least see the horrors. “Rise my wife.”
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Sadness welled in Syn's eyes when Genju brought up their shared past. She shuddered at his gesture of affection, something one would think entirely impossible for a great creature such as herself. She hated him. Not for everything that he had done to her or the world, but because despite how twisted and evil he was she knew there would always be a part of her that stilled loved him. Syndraxia loathed that part of herself, a crippling flaw she tried to ignore. Yet no matter how many times she tried to kill her heart or bury her memories, she would never be rid of his poison. People called it love, but did love destroy nations and eradicate an entire species?

With great effort Syndraxia hauled her battered self off of the ground and back onto her feet, gazing around the ruins of the city. Under the Guild's protection the city had once been thought free of the world's horrors but looking at it now Syn saw nothing but failure. She could only imagine what the mortal races thought of The Guild. Flames consumed the city and wyverns soared in the smoke-choked skies. The Guild Hall itself was nothing but a ruin.

"Why..." Syn questioned Genju, confusion in her voice and across her features. "Why spare me? Why save me at the cave?" He could have secured The Heart then, and even now if he really wanted to, but instead he was talking to her as if they were still on the same side. A wyvern landed before the three, roaring out a challenge to Zalir. With one wing broken Syn had no hope of escape through the air. She was at a disadvantage, even more if Genju turned to attack once more.

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
"Okay guild master." Sarah dragged Jugo out of the healing water and shook him to wake him up. "Wake up Jugo, we need to leave."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Zalir could do nothing but stand and watch. As the lands around her became invested with everything that she hated. Her eyes were the colour of midnight but it didn’t fend of the tear that fell down her check as she turned away from the twilight looking at the devastation that was erupting around them all. She held no emotion to many things around but knowing her that the entire world, her son was going to be in danger pained her greatly. As her body twisted back round to glare and Genju her heart went out to Syn. The pain and love she held was to much for one person to bare but she had been for all these years and would always carry them. When the wyvern dropped down in front it took her by slight surprise but wouldn’t fend her away. She wasn’t going to allow for Syn to give up or for herself to either. As the beast infront roared so did she, the challenge had been established and Zalir was ready. Slowly she began to run and pick up speed towards it as she glared towards it.

Genju Fullbring
“A tainting trait about me. I told myself no one can kill you but myself, yet whenever i had said chance i could never come to the conclusion of slaying you were you stood. For instance right now. You can call it internal love. Past you betraying me and siding with my failed excuse of a father I still carry that one emotion towards you. Knowing you will never be with me again on the side I’m on, but that’s just the way it’ll have to go.” Genju was sitting up straight as his left arm was gone, he continued to look at it. “I can stop this horrors, if you agree to hand over the heart.” Genju looked back Syndraxia with intent eyes. “I do not think I will be able to defeat young Takeshi this time. Sadly to say he continues to get stronger through course of battle even I admit he might become to much, even you and Giru. One day if I continue to stay like this without the heart I will fall to those i care for.”
(What past did Genju and Kai share?)

Juju Juju
Wyvern #3
Looking at Zalir it flapped it’s wings as it shot barrages of magical balls towards her as she ran towards it. Wyverns are known to be weaker then dragons for the simple fact they are descendants.
Ridge Ridge
Jugo
“S...s...Sarah..? Is that you?” Jugo began to wake up to the calling of a little girl he had befriended not even a day ago. “What’s happening?” The building shook again as the demons were invading the building outside of the room they were in.
Plutia Plutia

Zalir kept a close eye on the wyvern as she charged. She saw the power it was building before t shot, her legs crunches down as she jumped into the air with only a slight miss from one of the shots. She was streamline, wins tucked in along with her legs before her jaw became wide open. She crashed down onto the wyvern with accuracy onto its back. Her talon dug straight down onto its back and we gangs sunk into its neck as she climbing like a lion taking down gazelle.

Wyvern #3
Wyvern crashed down from the attack as it was basically caught by the neck it’s back released it’s spikes which pierced Zalir. Not moving the Wyvern kept it’s spikes inside of the drake who was ontop of it. The wyvern was trying to get free from her jaws as it tried to stand on its own.
Wyvern #5
Landing by it’s brother who was under a disgusting drake as the wyvern bit down on the Zalir’s neck.
Ridge Ridge

Zalir screeched our as she was pierced with the spikes. It echoed through the land sounding like a banshee screaming. The shock of pain shuddered through her body as she powered up herself letting out a blast of fire as she kept hold of the wyvern neck. None the less this was briskly stopped as another came and chopped down on her neck giving the wyvern below her the chance to move as her jaws released. Her size was the only thing she could use at this strange and she gripped onto the wyvern below and push off slamming her body onto the one grasped onto her neck hopefully crushing it beneath her body.
Juju Juju Gohan510 Gohan510

Wyvern #3
Regaining it’s strength the Wyvern roared out as it looked at it’s brother beneath the drake trying to get free. The wyvern jumped on Zalir landing on her stomach around the same spots she was pierced by its spikes. The wyvern then prepared another mana blast that was going to blow all three.
Wyvern #5
Staying under Zalir the wyvern tried to get her off of him as he tried to wiggle free. The wyvern spat mana balls up her body sending little pinches to Zalir.
Ridge Ridge

The whole time Genju talked, Syndraxia's head was bowed in thought. She kept her eyes away from her previous husband and gave the ground beneath her feet a long pensive look. Was it shame? Was it sorrow? Was it decisiveness. It didnt matter, for when her gaze rose back up to The Terror there was an air of hard-fought decision.

"No need for that." She said, standing tall with as much pride as a wounded dragon could muster. "I am coming with you."

Syn struck one of her paws upon the ashen ground, a burst of mana crackling into a rune. Behind her, where Zalir was struggling with her foes, the corruption spread in a wide circle. There was hardly enough time to realize what was happening before the earth burst beneath her as blades of corruption shot from it to stab all three of the dragonkin fighting. Dark magic peirced through the wyvern's hearts from below as easily as if their scales were made of paper. Blood and gore rained upon the ground from their countless wounds. Any other lesser guild mage in the area suffered a similar fate and their magics flowed from them as quickly as their blood, leaching from their source to Syndraxia's own form. Shadows rippled along her pelt, soon acompanied by a sickening crack when her wing mended itself from the stolen life forces. Power flowed from The Heart and into Genju, the old link rejoining and causing the flesh and bone to gradually grow back.

Zalir had been skewered just as much as the wyverns with the exception that none of the magical spikes had ripped through vitals. It would be considered pure luck for the superstitious or perhaps there was some other force at play here. Zalir's wings would be a bloody mess and she would be trapped within this mass of spikes and gore, but for now she was still alive. It may just not look like that.

"It's like you said, there is nothing left here." Syn said, spreading her newly healed wing. "The guild has fallen and so another age comes to an end. I wish to see the next. Now, let this battle come to an end."

Ridge Ridge Gohan510 Gohan510
(And so the plot thickens >:3 btw. Syn is shielding her thoughts from everyone, including Genju and Zalir. But... a skilled reader may sense love, though the direction it is dedicated to is very cloudy. Very cloudy.)

Zalir was in the mist of her battle. Her neck was pouring with blood and this point and her stomach was too. As she rolled herself forward to remove her from the wyvern below she bit the neck again of the one that was now below her that was until she screamed in more pain. Syndraxianas curroption has struck and the wyvern has no life anymore, but it also took away Zalirs fight. She sunk to the floor where she lay like a scewered corpse with only a few moment left. She had enough strength to bring her head up slight to look to Syn with slight confusion and pain but that soon ended when she looked away in disappointment and more pain. Her heart was heavy in being betrayed agin. Thinking perhaps things had changed she just lay on the floor in a pool of her own blood. “When the win-..blows the trees will fall..” She tried to speak but only ended up in a coughing fit as she waited for either the end of her life or for her suffering to continue.

As the screams of his Mother echoes throughout the land Tali had been hiding within a cave not far from the village, but as the cries had gone on her had left the comfort of his safety. Running his way back towards the guild. He was biting down on demons as her ran past, through them to the side in aid of the people around him, it hadn’t taken long but as he reached what was once the guild he slowly walked through with caution not to knock anything. He saw what he though was his mother in the floor but he couldn’t himself believe it. That was until he noticed Syndraxiana not far from her. He sprinted his way over, before resting his head in her neck with tears. Tali didn’t even have the care to look to the other two who were behind them, he only cared about the one infront of him.

"I don't know myself, but we need to leave right now." Sarah handed him the towel. She hoped whatever was outside wouldn't barge in.
Gohan510 Gohan510

(Happy HALLOWEEN!!!! Let the horror of Asgard go on!!)
Genju Fullbring
Genju watched as his wife had corrupted the area around them as many things died and many things were severely injured. His left arm had regrnerated from the mass mana from the heart. “Let us leave then.” Genju had nothing else to say but the simple fact Syndraxia turned to her old self. He sent out a strange roar as it was like a signal to his allies.
Black
Coming out of the rubble black looked at Kai and sighed. “Today I have lost to you human, from this battle alone I have gained stronger.” Black smirked as he held his right arm relocating it. “Ah.” Black looked at Kai as he shot a ball of mana at him then flew off towards the calling. Noticing Kai swiped the blast away and chased after Black he sighed. Turning around while still flying away Black shot multiple energy blast. Kai blocked them and cane after Black full speed.
Coco
Licking her lips she got up from crouching as Giru was left laying. “Have a good taste to you, probably that spice of dragon in you.” She blushed while winking at Giru. “Bye now.” She flashed stepped away without a trace. Reaching her destination by Genju. “Why she so close?”
Genju Fullbring
“She’s one of us now.”
Coco
“You sure ir do you want to plant your seed in her.” Coco giggled teasing Genju.
Genju Fullbring
Genju looked at Coco then away. “Stop. Where is Kai?”
Coco
“Struggling.”
Kai Takeshi
Kai knocked black to the floor as he flashed stepped behind coco and went for a side kick as she jumped away so Kai back flipped entering his red aura that rested over his blue as he kicked at Genju to soon be granbed. Kai’s aura bursted when he was grabbed he gritted his teeth as the grip was tight.
Genju Fullbring
Bringing Kai up so Genju could see him in the face Genju looked at Kai. “Give up. You lost. Nothing to gain from this. It’s over.” Henju squeezed tighter.
Kai Takeshi
“Get away from D-D-D-Draxia!!” Kai’s aura appeared again as he bursted free then spitting blue flames at Genju sending Genju back a bit. Kai landed on the floor breathing heavily as that took a lot outta him. He was then confronted by Coco who attacked him but he was swiftly dodging beginning to slow down. “Syndraxia get him!”
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge
Jugo
Jugo smiled at Sarah grabbing the towel getting dressed after drying himself. “Your brave you know? Maybe crazy but you qualify as brave young one. Why is that?” Jugo looked at Sarah as he put his boot on he could feel Hinari fighting outside of the room. “Will you go back home after this? Quite bit of people died today I’m sure.”
Plutia Plutia

"I guess it was because I wanted to know whether you were safe or not." Sarah smiled at him. "I can't bear the thought of not knowing whether you were fine, I guess that dulled my sense of danger so I can press on to find you no matter what."

The pinkete shooked her head when he asked if she wanted to go home. "I want to support you until we both get somewhere safe."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia watched the fight between Genju and Kai with an expression devoid of all emotions. Her eyes were cold and unwelcoming, a stranger compared to the Syndraxia Kai and his allies had known. When her husband was struck down she didn't make any move to join the attack, instead slowly turning to Kai.

She stood where she was when he plead for her to join the battle. "It's over, Kai. There is nothing you can do. Let my last piece of advice be this; know when it is the right time to fight..." she said, claws of corruption sprouting from the ground to clamp onto his arms and legs. "...and when to stop struggling."

The dragoness could hear Tali's sobs from behind her and knew he had found his mother in her grievous state. It caused a pang of sympathy to well in her chest, but she quickly buried in the cold. There was no time for that, not any longer. No sacrifice was too great.

Zalir mastered some strength to curl her head round to her son, the pain was great but her love was more. She tried to smile towards him as she comforted the young drake to the best of her ability. “My son, it will be okay. There is a tim-..” Zalir began to cough small amount of blood as her body flinched from the pain of her screwed body. She closed her eyes as her head hit the floor again. Tali has no clue on what to do, e didn’t have the healing powers she did but he could only attempt one thing. With Syndraxiana having her back turned to them her gazed at her his voice was could only be heard through the mind. “Syndraxiana the betrayer. Why do you decide to live up to a title that isn’t yours. Help us. Don’t become the one you aren’t.” His head and sight fell again as he didn’t leave his mothers side an inch. Licking her wounds he cried out slowly in desperation.

(Syndraxiana would be the only one who could hear Tali speak)

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
Kai jumped out the way of the claws as he slid away. Kai got into his fighting stance again. “Why? Why are you doing this Draxia?!” Kai was watching all his opponents closely as he especially kept an eye on Coco. She seemed like having a slight passion to kill. Kai stood up straight realizing the situation at hand. He sighed thinking about it as his hair fell down from sticking up and turned back to black. “So it’s like that now.” Kai’s clothes were ripped up as he thought about everything. “T stop there’s no point in even speaking.” Kai’s hair was covering his face, so much was being shot at his face. Coco came to stab Kai but he swiftly moved out the way and kicked her sending her flying into giant bolder. “So we’re enemies.” Kai’s eyes resembled that of a dragon as he looked at Syndraxia a tear dropped down his cheek. The air around him was getting out of control slowly as his hair began to float up flashing blue and black, small rocks floated up around Kai.
Genju Fullbring
“We have no reason to fight no more. Takeshi this is the real war that Asgard feared the great Wizard War 3.” Genju stood up as he looked at the boy who's magic power was slowly rising. “Your father is not here to help you. You are alone in this war, no one can cradle you. I could kill you right about now since you’re exhausted already. Sarah and Crow are dead. I killed them. Can you feel their magic powers anywhere around? This is the end of the line for those who think they have power. “
Kai Takeshi
Kai listened to Genju speak as he did realize that many of his friends magic powers was either slowly dying or already dead. Kai didn’t say anything but listen.
Genju Fullbring
“You can’t save everyone young one. I used to be like you, but as they say you either live long enough to become a villain or die a hero. So let me do you a favor and end your prophecy. The fate you held on your shoulders will come to an end.” As genju prepared a high mounts of mana forming in his mouth he released a blast towards Kai that cracked the earth under them.
Waldo
Appearing beside Kai. He held his staff up as the gem ontop absorbed the giant ball of mana. “Now let’s not do that to one of my students.” He giggled while turning to look at Kai filled with emotions. With a swipe of his hand on Kai’s nape Kai passed out. Waldo picked Kai up and looked around at everyone. “Do any of you know were Giru is at?” He smiled a peaceful smile as he giggled a bit.
Kai
Walking towards the group Kai looked at Waldo. “So you showed your face. Waldo the lost wizard. Servent of the Lost Eternal mage Borin. It’s been some time.”
Waldo
“Right... I wish i did know you. Yet you do give off an evil aura but take the face of Kai. Interesting...” waldo looked over to the teo drakes as his the gem on top of his staff glowed bright healing Zalir. “Do be careful, the corruption inside of you has been shrunk to the size of a pebal feathered one please treat it with care. Well on a serious note i should be going to Giru. Waldo was dragging Kai by the collar as he began to walk towards Syndraxia and Black. Coco came for a swift stab as Waldo threw Kai in the air as he swiftly moved aroubd Coco with no ease holding her pressure point bringing her to her knees as he walked off catching Kai with his two fingers gripping his collar. “Carry one imagine us two weren’t here.”
Coco
“Dammit.”
Genju Fullbring
“Where’s borin at? Borin the destroyer.” Genju was slightly scared on why Waldo was even here. Wha does he mean students? Kai and Giru train under that monster? Someone who moves without ease. As if he doesn’t think how he moves. “Teach me how to use Pure Instict.”
Waldo
Waldo smiled as he carried on with his own business walking towards the town. Dragging the boy of prophecy with him. Waldo searched through the town till he found Giru laying. “Oh my.” Waldo tossed Kai on top of Giru as he walked by them standing straight as usual stomping the bottom of his staff on the floor twice they vanished.
Kai
“Let’s go...”
Coco
Coco sighed standing up creating a portal for them as all the demons were killed off around the town. “He repaired a small section of the town before he left with the two if you noticed Genju. That guy is weird who was that?”
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Jugo
Jugo smiled putting his boot back on as he looked at Sarah. “You’re like a teenager living in the body of a kid. I respect that.” Jugo sheathed his sword as he looked at Sarah.
Plutia Plutia

Last edited:
(wait... did Sarah and Crow not dodge Genju's attack? I thought they did... if they died... omg ahahah XD)

Syndraxia's tail twitched when Tali's mind connected with her own. It was partially out of anger for trespassing into her thoughts, but mostly because she didn't want to share his grief. His mother was dying and she was the cause... but she couldn't even bear to look at him. She couldn't... she did not want the emotions, the memories to catch up with her. Still, she listened to his thoughts while she watched the magical claws grasp for Kai, who promptly dodged them.

"You are wrong. It is what I am. This mask was made by my actions and granted to me by those I wronged. It is what the entire world sees me as, so I shall play my role. A betrayer is all that I am." she responded in her mind. "Perhaps one day I will shed this mask, but not today. If you keep your wits about you, maybe you will live to see it."

She then broke from the connection (or at least, tried to ;) ) and returned her focus to Kai. The pain in his voice was clear, a fresh wound on his heart. The strangest thing about crossing someone was that was only at the end that you realize how much you meant to them. Syn forced herself to keep her eyes on Kai while he struggled against Genju. The news of Crow and Sarah hurt her as much as it would surly wound Kai, but unlike him she would never show it. There was no room for weakness anymore. Syn was wondering if they would have to destroy the Lost Child, until a strange man appeared to protect him. The dragon's wide eyes stared after him as he weaved away from harm and healed Zalir. Unlike her husband, she was not afraid, and watched with a sense of curiosity.

When the portal formed, Syn gave one last look back to Zalir and Tali before walking into the portal with the others.

Tali laud and listened to Syna words. She was wrong and he knew it deep down. Stories of her travelled the land even from his mother mouth, but Tali always tried to see the good in everyone, especially those who couldn’t see it in themselves. As the strange wizard began to gracefully walk round he gazed in awe as his mother was healed she was weak no matter how much healing was done keeping herself still on the floor except for her head that lifted to see her son and Syndraxiana herself. Tali was unsure on where he should go, kai had left with the strange and Syn was leaving with the ones he didn’t know the exact names of. The connection had broken at this point but when she turned to look to them, Tali stood up proud, so much smaller than Syn herself but it was as if he had grown in himself, in his confidence and bond. “A mask can indeed shed. But that day can only be when you truly accept you aren’t what people think. As I know you are.” He paused for a moment as a smile crawled across his face. “You are a wonderful dragon” he gazed at Genju for a moment. “A true dragon.” His mind disconnected before he began to help his mother to her feet. Zalir had little strength to her, limbs of her wobbled and head swayed before her body was supported. Both Tali and Zalir gazed as Syndraxiana and he others prepare to leave.

Genju Fullbring
Genju looked at the man leave as the portal began to open. "Yes I noticed he did such a thing. It's quite the sight even seeing that man, you should've all bowed to him. A wizard that does not involve himself with our questionable actions. He stays quiet and follows the lead of his master who sleeps for an eternity. Yet why is he so interested in the boy." Genju looked at the portal as he walked through it slowly, the others followed behind him without even questioning his recent statement; and so the portal closed behind them. Genju ended out on the other side of the portal, he looked around as they appeared on a hill above the forest that him and Kai both starred out into earlier. "Where are the others?"
Coco
"Maybe still looking for the guy. Now you or Kazuto didn't really explain what this thing you call "Armageddon" like what is that?" Coco looked confused as she stepped by Genju was starting to shrink as the scales slowly faded and he became his real form, that of a human. She smiled at him as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "I think you should inform the ones that don't know about it at least."
Kai
"I am interested on what you have to say." Kai walked to a rock and sat on it. "Before we report back to the main chamber let us discuss this of "Armageddon"."
Genju Fullbring
Genju walked to the edge of the cliff as he sighed watching the sky and the clouds move on. "A tale I don't really have much knowledge on either. I only heard short snippets of it, in different variations of course. The main objective on achieving Armageddon is to stop Jen."
Kai
"Is he a traitor to Hakai?" Kai crossed his arms and legs as he sat and listened.
Genju Fullbring
"The real Jen. His title to the world is only known as one of the most devastating names, everyone knows the title is true and the legends. He is a man to be afraid of, but yet we will not back down to him regardless of his strength. "The man who is said to fight, maybe even kill any one of our four founding gods." You understand what that alone stands for right?"
Kai
"A man that many villains of Asgard fear huh?"
Genju Fullbring
"Indeed because of this many of us know the terror of his magic, even I connected with the heart could not stop this man. I know that for a fact. That is why I questioned why Waldo was so interested into Kai, maybe he is trying to teach him and Giru how to use Pure Instinct. Maybe worse. Maybe he wants to unlock their fourth gate, as we all know each wizard has certain gates inside their body that blocks certain connections in their mana flow. There is said to be only four that were discovered, and the fourth gate was discovered by Jen. One who has achieved such powers. Many of us can only open the second, which is known as second origin."
Coco
"This is a lot to take in no lie."
Genju Fullbring
"For instance I don't think you would gain any benefit in fighting him Black."
Kai
"Right."
Yoko
Appearing from a ripple in the sky she floated down on top of her chair as it touched the floor. "Giving them a little lesson? That's cu-" Yoko sentence was cut off as she noticed Syndraxia was with the group. "Why is she here?"
Xenon
"I'm sure they have the same question on why we brought the kid with us." Xenon pushed the boy in front of them. "His name is Arthur. Arthur say hello to everyone."
Coco
Twirling her umbrella in her hand she smiled at Xenon and Yoko's appearance. "So those animal features aided you in your expedition on finding the boy? Cute."
Yoko
"You literally brought one of our biggest targets. I'm surprised Mr. Black fine self over here didn't eradicate her himself."
Coco
"Fun fact he couldn't. He was to busy with everyone's favorite Dragon Dancer."
Yoko
"I swear his name comes up around here more times then mine does, and I hate it."
Arthur
Arthur was confused on what was going on as he just stood there looking around at everyone nervous hoping none of them would kill him. "H-"
Genju Fullbring
"Where's the other three?"
Yoko
"I honestly can't answer that question for you when it comes to you know who."
Coco
"Leave my boyfriend, alone. Thank you very much!"
Yoko
"Girl literally everyone is your significant other. Don't play."
Coco
"He actually holds a place in my heart."
Tobi
"I rather you not talk about me." Appearing through his own portal he dropped an old man in front of him. The old man seemed to be a priest of such sort. "Wow so we all brought the person we were supposed to kill here? One or two of them gotta die, I'm not bout to get yelled out by Kazuto. The main council as well are scary I don't want to hear any of them lash on Kazuto for slightly messing up, by bringing live targets."
Yoko
"Then kill that old hag, Arthur is actually pretty cute. He lived with nothing in his name. Enough to turn a good soul to evil." She winked at Tobi as she giggled while her tail swayed behind her.
Xenon
"Can everyone chill the hell out? Dang everyone is appearing at the same time there's a lot going on right now."
Kai
"I agree."
Yoko
"Oh hush cutie."
Xenon
"We wait here for Kazuto and Jen. Hopefully they completed their task then we're all in the clear. If not then we're all good as dead. Simple as that now calm down." Xenon sat down on the grass as he then laid back looking at the clouds. "I have a question though, for you Genju in particular. Why do you take the form of the dragon, or better question how?"
(God I love dealing with Hakai.)
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge
Ahri Inoue
"I wonder how the others are doing." Ahri opened the door as she stepped in on her friends training with her family.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
Waldo
Reappearing on the smooth grasslands on a unknown world Waldo looked back at the two dragon kin. "I know you're both up."
Giru
Getting up he pushed Kai off him as he stood up stretching and trying to feel his muscles. "What happened?" How did we get here Waldo?"
Kai Takeshi
Standing up Kai scratched the back of his head as he looked at Waldo confused too. "You came and saved us? What about the town!? The gui-" Kai's lips were shut closed by Waldo's fingers.
Waldo
"You know the rules of being up here. Shhhhhh!" Waldo said quietly. "The town's fine I could not resurrect the guild sadly." Waldo's voice was low as he said that he then walked away from the two towards the flower fields."

Sarah placed her index finger on her chin. "I am going to be thirteen this year, so I guess that would explain why I would act like a teenager." She then lowered her hand back at her side. "Are you ready to leave?" The pinkete wanted to make sure he was prepared to leave right now.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Users who are viewing this thread

Back