• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Xenon
“It sucks while the others are having fun us two are stuck here don’t you think that sucks?” Xenon walked down the dark path as the trees themselves gave off a horrible vibe.
Yoko
Yoko looked at Xenon and giggled a bit as they walked through the rather “spooky forest” as one would call it. “The story of the lost knight, you know about it right?”
Xenon
“Kazuto told me it to many times. Of course i know that story a little to well.” Xenon walked through the bushes and what not as he had the cat women followed him. “We need to find the lock then the key to the chamber of the fallen.”
Yoko
She giggled at Xenon and smiled. “The lock is stronger then the Key though. Both holders are extremely powerful so be careful.” Her cat ears twitched as she heard a horse run through this mucky forest as she turned towards the direction. “He’s near.”
Xenon
He looked at Yoko with a blank expression on his face. Flash stepping away he went after the boy on the horse. As he cut the horses head off. Standing in fromt of the fallen horse rider Xenon walked to the boy slowly. “Sad to see an important person like this.”
???
“Who are you?”
Xenon
Xenon looked at the boy that hd a hood over his head. “Something you wish you never met.” Xenon looked at the boy as he created his scythe outta of his own mana as he went for the slash as the boy flashed stepped. Away as Xenon went after him and the heated battle began. Getting blown back a bit the boy he was fighting was quite the fighter Xenon could give him that as he wiped his cheeks from a scratch the boy gave him. “Do you know about the legend of the Lost Knight?”

Last edited:
Grabbed by the tail Zalir swung round in a fit of rage. Her roars echoed through the village and the mountain side making for a very unlikely sounding thunder. Before being slammed into the wall, her body had began to shrink again. But it was altered as the pain began to travel throughout her body. As she tried to grasp her sense of balance to her feet, she couldnt particularly hear what Kai was saying due to the ringing in her ears. When he began to shout though her senses had snapped back, she didn’t count the people she met as friends, neither Kai. He was just a boy she had blessed to protect when they met again and the rest were people she thought kind enough to protect. But it had changed now, at least in Zalirs current way of thinking.
“Leave me. You are nothing but a child who plays with fire.”
As she was slammed down into the mountains core. The rocks began to fall all over her body, but with a shake of her head she gazed up to the light that was shining through. Blinking gazing at Kai only a sneer came from her as she began to claw her was up the wall of the mountain, like snake up a tree.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
???
“I know about the Last Knight. Nothing of Lost Knight. Now tell me why are you-“ the boy backfliped as there was an explosion where he was standing he landed swifty as he looked behind himself and sah Yoko. “Interesting choice of combating.”
Yoko
“Right.” She sat on a cloud as she looked at hooded boy, of course the one they were attacking. She looked at Xenon and smiled as she then looked back at the boy. “The Lost Knight is the Last Knight’s brother. “You see the guild masters and even the council, wait no even under the council the federals. They keep certain stories from the public eye to not cause “panic and uproar” very few of us know of the Lost Knight. Hence the name a story lost in history.
???
“Okay but why come after me?! What did i do?!!”
Yoko
“You are the Lost Knight. Of course not the original but the power has passed down to you. Ever wonder why your magical capabilities are better then other kids even at a younger age? Because you are a descendant of a powerful being. So there for our leader wants you either dead or alive. Preferably dead so you can’t turn on us.”
???
Looking more shocked then ever he didn’t know of such a prophecy had been blessed upon him. He did wonder why in school he was immensely stronger then others. “This is a lie right?”
Yoko
“Sure!”
Xenon
“I see what Jen meant about you.”
Yoko
“Oh what did my dear Jen say about me?!” Her eyes turned into hearts as she looked at Xenon.
Xenon
“You’re very sarcastic in a sinister way. Quite creepy if i say so myself.” Xenon looked away to avoid eye contact.
Yoko
“Aawwwwwwh you think so?! I tried really really hard!” Her cheek was scraped by a energy beam as her eyes widen and she had a more evil look on her face. “Why?”
???
“THAT WASNT ME I SWEAR!”
Xenon
“We’ve been spotted.” Xenon swung his scythe as he attacked the boy once more this time going for the kill. Voices could be heard as people of darkzul came to attack Xenon and Yoko. Xenon looked back as he had the boy on the ground as they were surrounded. “Do we need both or just one?”
Yoko
“One but more the marrier.” She giggled at Xenon as small magic circles appeared behind her as she was creating them to kill the random scums around them. “Let’s keep this nice and quiet yeah?” Yoko released the circles as they shot some of the guys as the rest were blocked by someone. “The number 2 assassin Hirano...”

Last edited:
Hirano
Sheathing his blade he looked at the two. “You’re not from around here that’s for sure. Why are you attacking him, he has no fortune nor glory. How could people of your caliber be interested?”
Yoko
“Then leave. Darkzul filled with criminals why are you trying to act like a hero. You have no reason to be here.”
Hirano
“Your both wanted.” Hiranos mask released gas as he took a step forward.
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Zalir and sighed she was becoming a annoyance so thankfully he felt magic presence back at the guild. He didn’t have time for her so he placed two fingers on his forehead as he sensed the magic faintly and used it as a source. In a matter of moments he traveled across the world in seconds. Appearing in front of his evil counterpart Kai looked at himself with that disgusting sinister look on his face. Moving his hand from his face Kai looked at the evil version of him as he smirked. “Nice to see you again.”
Kai
“The feeling is mutual.” He laughed a sinister laugh as he looked at the good version of himself. “Where did you come from though Takeshi?”
Kai Takeshi
“Across the world basically! Why do you ask?”
Kai
“Taking care of the pilgrim needs as usual?” He punched Kai in the gut as Kai spit up. “Oops it slipped.”
Kai Takeshi
Kai smirked as he laughed in slight pain. He uppercutted the man sending him flying as he entered blue again flying after his opponent who had entered their rosé like form.

images (20).jpg
Sarah wondered how much she'll receive from the quest she recently finished with Jugo. Since it was one of the easiest the payment could possibly be low. She went inside the guild with this thought in mind.

Syndraxia slowly nodded when Tali asked her if she was The Betrayer, keeping her gaze locked on him. Despite knowing what she had done in the past he didn't seem frightened in the slightest, which caused Syndraxia to feel almost amused. When the hatchling mentioned his mother's condition, however, she frowned. So the drake was cursed then... by a mage. Heavens knew Syn could relate to that, though she could not fully blame her fate on Genju alone. Sadly, It seemed that the remainder of her species were cursed, wretches or somewhere in between. All save one.

She said something then without thinking. "Your mother is strong, young one. I have faith the council will find someway to cure her of this affliction." she reassured the young drake.

The dragoness paused, growing tense as she sensed a flux of magical energy. A shout from across the guild-grounds caused her head to whip around to where Alissa was. She prepared to come to her aid when a voice behind her forced her to turn around instead to face the sneering face of a woman she did not recognize. Those with her on the otherhand... Syndraxia recognized them all too well. Like the embers of a fire, mana flared to life within the spaces between Syn's scales as she positioned herself between the figures and Tali. Her eyes burned like molten pits and the ground began to crack from the tendrils of darkened magic that were spreading from under her talons.

"Stay behind me!" She quickly ordered to Tali.

Her eyes flicked between Kai, Genju and the woman. Though she was slightly smaller than Genju due to his lion's share of their power, she did not shrink away. The Heart had re-positioned itself upon her chest and glowed fiercely before the one who had corrupted it. Syndraxia glared predominately at Genju, thought it was hard to tell what she was thinking beyond a clear sense of hate. Whatever she felt about her previous husband remained hidden behind her wrath. Soon enough Crow, Sarah and Giru were by her side, evening the odds. It improved greatly at the sudden disappearance of Kai.

As soon as he had left, Syndraxia struck. Their lengthy talk had allowed for her magic to infiltrate the ground below. With a roar, Syn unleashed the trap. Enormous spikes of energy burst out of the ground from all directions, aiming to stab Genju and Coco from all angles. More were aimed at Genju, however, and struck at the soft tissue of his wings and eyes. If they did not hit their targets, the spikes would melt back into tendrils that followed after the two, attracted to their immense magic.

Kai121 Kai121 Ridge Ridge

Genju Fullbring
Genju grabbed coco completely blocking from the attack as he was stuck from it. Unable to move Genju looked at the group as he began to inhale mana i to his mouth as a giant energy began to form and a magic circle appeared infront of him. The writings on the glyphs were “Spell enhancement” as he was beginning to prepare a counter attack to everyone.
Giru
“Flame brain!” Giru turned blue ready to block the group. As he flew up in front of the group getting ready. He watched as Kai was struggling with his opponent which was blowing him back. “Damn.”
Sarah Love
She prepared a magical barrier around them and Giru as she smiled at Giru as she prepared three barriers on top of each other. “Lets get this over with.”
Crow Fullbring
“No we need to move!” Crow stopped Sarah as his wings appeared and he picked her up. “Giru get out of-“ by time he could finish his vision could only see the reflection from the beam.
Kai Takeshi
Kai was fighting against Black as it slightly seemed like a slaughter fest as Kai was holding his own against black. Falling towards the surface Kai’s arms were formed to to block Blacks arm and his mana blade as they crashed into the floor in the middle of the town. Coughing up blood Kai had created a crater from the impact as he pushed black away and flipped up chasing after him. His vision was soon directed towards the beam that was shot as it seemed massive, he barely dodged the attack from the mana blade as two strands of his hair flew in the air and his eyes widened. He then punched black which sent him flying threw buildings.
[/SPOILER]
Kai Takeshi
After launching Kai into air he followed up with barrage of attacks, as even the wind around them was getting tenser as every hit connected. Every attack he sent got faster and sharper.
Kai

Blocking the attacks he smirked while getting attack. Soon after He blocked one of Kai's attack by swiping his arm away and then blasting Kai away. Then shooting four more magical balls at him at fast speeds.
Kai Takeshi

After getting blown back Kai regained his composure mid air as he was soon getting four missiles directed towards him. So for defense he swiped them away as they were sent else were around the town creating miniature explosions. "I can't keep letting the town get destroyed like that." Kai looked back at the explosions, then looking back at Kai who was gone all of a sudden. Kai was lost for words as he was looking for his opponent to soon find the striker coming down with a blade created from his own mana that engulfed his hand swiping down at Kai. Barely dodging it Kai's shirt was ripped and his sleeve came off as he crashed down into a building.
Kai

Creating a magic circle in front of him he created magic needles as he launched it down at Kai. As they contacted with Kai it created a giant explosion. "You've gotten soft, what are you holding back for? You don't want the town to be destroyed huh?" He smiled sinisterly at the boy was stuck under rubble.
Kai Takeshi

Slowly getting out of the rubble as he was in his base form Kai looked at the evil version of himself. "You're partially right.." Kai then stood up and dusted himself off, also scraping the dust off his hair. 'What should I do I can't lead him away because if I try then he'll just go back to help Genju.
Kai

"Sad Takeshi." Moving his arm in a motion with his energy blade on his hands still he prepared his strike flash stepping pursuing for a heavy hit. Crashing his blade through the floor he was aiming to cut Kai in half as he flash stepped dust flew into the air because of the speed.
Kai Takeshi

Dodging the attack swiftly he black flipped going back into blue, he blocked Kai's arm that he was using for the mana sword. Then it turned into a fist combat with his evil counter part as Kai was trying to over power him. Using Instant Transmission to gain distance from his opponent Kai prepared his signature spell which was the fire dragon's roar, instead he didn't call it out. He inhaled quickly to soon after spit up a giant burst of blue flames that rushed at the evil counterpart.
Kai

Creating a mana barrier around himself Kai looked at the blue flames rushed over his barrier. The barrier began to crack as the flames were overwhelming. The barrier broke as he was engulfed in flames. Charging up his mana his own power pushed the flames away. "That was good." Creating his mana blade as he dashed at his opponent full force no longer playing around.
Kai Takeshi

Kai was fighting against Black as it slightly seemed like a slaughter fest as Kai was holding his own against black. Falling towards the surface Kai’s arms were formed to block Blacks arm and his mana blade as they crashed into the floor in the middle of the town. Coughing up blood Kai had created a crater from the impact as he pushed black away and flipped up chasing after him. His vision was soon directed towards the beam that was shot as it seemed massive, he barely dodged the attack from the mana blade as two strands of his hair flew in the air and his eyes widened. He then punched black which sent him flying threw buildings.
Yoko
Kicking and using his power pole to blast back the demons that tried the council, he was wondering when the waves would end. The hill was getting banged on by the serpent as it was trying to break the hill and have everything crumble. "Everyone stand their grounds. We can't fall!" A piece of the building over the group as Yoko looked up, extending the power pole to break the giant bolder into pieces which made it a little worse.
Alissa Violet

She smiled as she created a magic circle that took the hits from the boulders. "Your right, but some of us need to hurry over to the towns and help them from the Wyverns. I can sense so many dying for our hold backs."
Reiner

"She's right!" Reiner had the vines from the floor out as he killed all of the demons in front of him and tried to hit Kazuto but something stopped the vine. "What?" It was the butler that stood behind Kazuto that kept protecting him from all harm. "Who is that?"
Hanzo

Hanzo disappeared from the group heading towards the towns to try and help against the wyverns. The people themselves tried to gather certain warriors to help with the defenses and evacuations. Killing three demons that tried attacking a little girl and her mother, Hanzo appeared in front of the two with his hands placed in his pockets. "Go before you get hurt." Hanzo didn't look at the two as he kept his bank turned. Starting to walk away the mother asked why this was happening.
Mother

"Why are we being attacked what is going on? Aren't you guys supposed to stop from terrorist attacks?!"
Hanzo

Letting go through one ear and out the other Hanzo kept walking away as he vanished away to assist someone else that needed saving.
Wyvern #1

Tearing the buildings down that were extremely tall the Wyvern ate the animals that rested within the town such as pigs and cows. Burning everything in it's way, the beast was soon distracted by pinches of damage. It roared at the men who were shooting magic blast at it, using it's wing to cover itself the Wyvern flew off to another part of Vale. Landing in front of the gate that most of the civilians were trying to escape through. The wyvern roared again as it began to flap its wings to blow intense winds.
Wyvern #3

Walking around the shady part of Vale the wyvern moved it's head around the hollow town as it creeped through the lanes of its streets. Hissing as it began to crawl around the Wyvern looked for prey as there was a little boy and his sister that was crying as they stayed in the house that laid in the middle of the area. The wyvern crawled towards the building looking through the window to inspect if anyone was in there as it didn't see anything so it flew off back to the rich part of Vale.
Wyvern #4

Wyvern hovering the skies as it was circling around Vale as it was spewing flames while flying around. The wyvern was watching if any helpers were coming from the outside of the walls.
Kazuto

Kazuto had a broadcast message that was sent to all the regions, he placed a crystal that allowed his face and voice to be hologram in the sky. He turned the view to show of the horrors that were happening to Vale and the Council building. "You either live long enough to become a Villain, or die a hero. Right!? Well watch as your Hero's crumble before your eyes, those who believe the same as I do join us! Rise as we are crumbling this stupid system that they justify it by creating "Laws". Laws that only benefit the rich and not those in need! Look at Darkzul a dumpster while the other regions live in paradise. Not even the underworld lord Hades could get the council to help in their financial needs. The Council still take money from Darkzul besides knowing their financial crisis! Rise and help the Fall of those who think they are better because they hide under a title called "Guilds"!!!!" As Kazuto spoke villains and thieves all over Asgard cheered and began to go berserk.

Juju Juju

Last edited:
Tali tilted his head as he listened to Syndraxiana. He almost was aeemed to gaze at her in a fascination, that couldn’t be broken. He slowly nodded quickly however when she began to speak again. It gave him comfort that perhaps one day his mother could be sane again. He gave a toothy smile before his hackles rose and he look in front with fear as he saw bodies beginning to appear around the two. He wasn’t sure which way to look after he was ordered by the drake in front to stay behind her, and he was in no potion to disobey either. There was little he could do but watch until he caught sight of Genju. He stared into his eyes connecting his mind to his as he spoke. “You were once wise and kind I imagine. You know the war is not here.” He was scared, scared to the bone which made his whole body shake but he tried.

Across the land on the mountain in flames Zalir had been sitting at its peak. Gazing into the vast amount of land she could see amongst the most of the cloud. Her body had gained its normal shape and her eyes were returned to their normal colour. But tears had been falling from them for some time seen by the water lines that marked her feathers. But after all she had been through, there was a rip in her heart of whether to stay and fight in the war or to run and leave with her son again. She looked to the sky for guidance but none came I was something she was going to have to decide herself. Either way she had to go back to her son taking a run up she lifted from the ground making her way back to the guild.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah walked inside and went upstairs, remembering that he was carried up there since he was injured. "Where could he be?" The Pinkett wandered till she found a door, it looked like it leads to an important room. With a deep breath, she gathered her courage and opened it and walked inside. "U-um! Is Jugo inside?"
Gohan510 Gohan510

(Can Sarah see? Or is she ignoring the fact that this area is dangerous not even the guild is safe right now lol. Plutia Plutia )
Battle at Vale
Yoku
Kicking and blasting the demons back as the council building was crumbling because of the wyvern that rest on top. It was spewing flames at the group fighting it’s allies. “Get the hell back!” Yoku gentle fist a whole row of demons. “I’m going for the main hancho!” Yoku ran past all the demons in the way until he reached Kazuto and Jen. Jen collided fist with Yoku as a crater created under them. A blue static aura formed around Yoku for a bit. Entering into Combat he trusted his teammates with the demon situation.
Alissa Violet
Blasting the demons of all shapes and sizes away from the group has she had a barrier over them to protect from the flames. “We’re still recovering so we won’t last long! We gotta make this quick!”
Reiner
“You’re right. This isn’t looking so good. This serpent under us is really getting frustrating. Give me times i will deal with it personally.” Reiner sat down in a meditation position.
King
King looked over the hill as the serpent was slithering near the cliffs standing point banging against it. “That’s annoying, disgusting creation.” King had three magic circles hovering over his back in a triangular formation. He had a crown made out of mana on his head as he was in his true form. King looked to the side on the corner of his eye as demons that were invading vale got wiped out as there was a huge explosion. “Come on Hanzo hurry up help those people get the hell outta here...”
Kazuto
Kazuto looked at the battle behind him as he vanished letting the hologram hover over the battlefield to show all of Asgard. Reapearing behind Reiner and Alissa. Kazuto looked back as he kept his hands in his pockets and phased through the floor. Before Sarah could even react Kazuto was headed for the underground area “the chambers of lost”. Landing on the floor his mask on the bottom left broke off as he was shook. It was amazing to see it was the attack from a blazing chain from Hades. “You got down here quicker then i did, maybe they haven’t even noticed you left them. Here you are though.”
Hades
Hades looked at Kazuto and didn’t say nothing as a response.
Kazuto
Kazuto sighed and grabbing his cards, he went for the void card as he was planning to end it quick. “What’s your favorite fairytale?”
Hades
“This one.” Hades striked again with his chain as it was slashing for his feet.
Kazuto
“This tale will sure be marked in Asgardian history huh? The fall of something that was built to keep peace within the regions. How could the people walk around to carry on their daily duties without being in fear.” Kazuto laughed as he thought of the glory. “Your guild could rise from this as more money could be imported. The world market will crumble from declines.”
Hades
“So that’s your goal, reek havic? Destroy a system that people are happy with them and abide by them?”
Kazuto
"Ever since I was a kid I would always see family and friends be locked up for doing something they felt was right! Protesting for equality didn't work so what did we do? We turned it to violence to get the attention from the council to show we actually want to matter in this society! The council rid of my CLAN! How did you feel when you saw your guild members get locked up for doing what they thought was right!? Sometimes locked up for no reason!"
Hades
Listening to Kazuto go on Hades thought to himself saying if this was all over something that happened in the past and he's still having baby rage about it like any other villain in Asgard's history. He came back to senses when Kazuto asked him a question about his companions. "When they do go against my jurisdiction and go beyond the limits of even the law then there's not much I can say but that was their choice." Hades was keeping his responses nice and short for Kazuto.
Kazuto
"Right... Because you don't truly care for your guild, you let them rot from hunger while you sit in a thrown and enjoy life at it's finest."
Hades
"False."
Kazuto
"What do you mean?"
Hades
"It should not matter how I run my guild as long as I keep a roof over their heads and nourish them while they are under my care." It took a lot of his pride to say that, but he said it anyways.
Kazuto
"No matter... Move!" Kazuto pulled out the void card in front of Hades as he activated it. Once the card shined bright it flashed white and everything in the area began getting sucked up by the nothingness. Soon as the portal began the heated long awaited battle began, the first time we were to see the leader of Hakai go into action.
King
“I really hate the situation we’re in..” king looked around to his fellow comrades at least Yoku was pushing his opponent back, but Hanzo was still missing. Nothing new with that though they are the councils left and right fist of the council. “Alissa, Reiner. I’m going to help our cause by activating the spell.” He stepped away from the two knowing Reiner was battling the serpent with his giant tree man.
Alissa Violet
“You think it’ll work?” She ducked down as the ground shook again. The wyvern above them looked like it was getting comfortable in the building. “That is extremely annoying.”
King
“You think you can guard me? Ima wipe all these annoying peasants.” King created a giant magic circle under himself as the three behind him grew bigger.

Last edited:
As Genju took in a deep breath of mana, Syn sprung into action. Crow had taken care of Sarah, leaving Giru and the horror-struck hatchling. Wasting little time, Syn grasped Tali in her talons and took them both into the air with a single powerful beat of her wings. They managed to get out of range just as the beam of light shot from Genju, decimating everything in front of him.

Syn landed on a nearby roof, causing it to crumble beneath her weight. She let go of Tali and glanced around in case of danger. "You must return to your mother, it's not safe here!" All around them were screams, smoke and ash that fell upon them like snow. It was dangerous everywhere in the city, but it was better than being near The Black Terror. "I cannot escort you... this you must do yourself. Stick to the shadows and use your speed. If you get in trouble..." A strange look passed over Syndraxia's face as she said this, pausing momentarily before turning away. "...call and I will do my best to get to you."

After saying this, Syn leapt down from the building as gracefully as a cat and charged back into the fray towards Genju. While she charged, flames began to blaze all around her until she looked like a comet bound in scaled flesh. Lesser creatures made attempts to intercept but were utterly reduced to blacken husks from the searing heat or were otherwise trampled upon the scarred earth. The dragoness soon reached her target and crashed into Genju's side with a savage roar, aiming to bowl him over. Her claws were wreathed in mana, raking deep wounds upon his shoulders in an attempt to hold him steady while her fangs sought his neck.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge
(Pro Tip: Obsidian dragons don't make good babysitters.)

Hinari Ai
Opening the door she smiled at the little girl. “Come in now hurry hurry young one.” She looked around the guild hall as it was cleared but the earth itself was shaking as the blast rushed through everything in its way. “Hurry!”
Plutia Plutia
Giru
Kicking black in the back sending him flyong Giru looked at Kai and smirked. “We were almost blown to smithereens.” Giru looked at the forest behind the guild as most of the guild was busted down from the magnitude. “We’re going to have to help Syndraxia. She isn’t going to last long without help.”
Kai Takeshi
“Right! Yet I have my own problem.” He looked over at black who was recovering from Giru’s attack. “You go ahead i have to deal with this.”
Giru
“Well alright promise me you won’t die dummy.”
Kai Takeshi
“Right.” With that they fist pumped and dashed off separate directions.
Genju Fullbring
Falling over from the attack Genju was on the bottom of Syndraxia as he did not move he just took every attack. Placing both hands down to regain his stance as he Was unable to do anything it was like a lion pouncing on a gazelle and sadly he was the gazelle. He could feel the heart slowly trying to attract to him as he was a former holder of it.
Coco
Coco prepared the spell to drain Syndraxia mana. She landed on the drakes back placing her hand on draxia back as it began to suck the mana in a rapid pace. “There we go.”
Genju Fullbring
Genju sensed that Coco was doing something useful so he took the chance to get her off him. Once she was off him Genju roared as it echoed through the land he looked at Draxia then the heart.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

"R-right! I'm coming, miss!" Sarah ran to Hinari hearing the urgency in her tone. There was a reason since the guild felt like it was being hit by an earthquake. She nearly stumbled thanks to the shaking, however, she quickly regained balanced and got to the Guild Master.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Taken back for a moment Tali was in a state of shock as he was lifted into the air by the larger drake. When dropped onto the roof his talons dug into the slate beneath his feet gripping tightly as not to fall. He stared at Syn as she spoke, he went to speak but she few quickly. He roared towards her wanting her to come back but to no avail. He gazed around confused and distraught for a moment before seeing the fear of people around him. He felt the presence of other being before he lept down from the roof into the village path ways. He just about fit as he began to run trough trying to find his way out. But he was only met with fear in people’s eyes sopping him from continuing down different pathways.

Zalir had been flying at high speed back to the guild, her breathing was heavy and her head in more places than one. She hoped someone may have looked after her son but that was the least of her worries. She knew her son could take care of himself but it was still a thought that sat in the pit of her stomach. Even so as she flew closer seeing the destruction before she flew faster before seeing the beast inside. As her sights latched onto Genju she noticed Syndraxiana was in trouble. Taking in a breath she let out her fod of war all over the people below, making it almost impossible for them to see ten feet infront of their faces. Dropping herself down beside Syndraxiana she almost seemed to scowl. “Come cousin. Let us fight together.” Her face soon dropped into a light hearted smile as she took a defensive stance stating to where Genju was stood.

Juju Juju Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai was still battling Black as the battle seemed like it was never going to end. Kai was breathing heavily as he looked at his evil counterpart. “You sure got a lot of stamina huh?” Kai looked at Black and sighed. ‘If this keeps up then I’ll end up losing.’ Kai got into his fighting stance again as he was still in blue.
Kai
“It’s not my stamina that keeps me going but the urge this body holds to crush your very bones.” As he spoke he breathed slightly louder then usual in hopes to catch his breath. “Yet it will probably be the end of this battle Don’t you think?” His aura turned into a blade that covered his hand. Black looked at Kai and smirked as he began walking towards his opponent. “Just have draxia give the heart up and we’ll leave nicely.”
Kai Takeshi
Kai smirked and prepared himself for the worst. “Lets go!” Kai and Black flashed stepped towards each other as their powers clashed creating shakes around the town. None of blacks attacks were reaching Kai as he was slowly starting to run out of energy.
Giru
Coming from the shadows Giru went for a strike as he was pushed back a little by coco who was no longer on Syndraxia since she was launched off of Genju. Giru smirked as he cracked his knuckles preparing for the worst. “That hidden dagger has poison that’ll jack me up if i let it touch me even once correct?”
Coco
“Right.”
Genju Fullbring
Genju looked at the two drakes as he stayed silent and calm. On all fours he stood tall looking at the smaller drakes who have to much pride as if they had a chance. All he had to do was lead Zalir to one of Coco’s traps around the area as they were hidden from ALL sights outside of allies view. Genju looked around as the town itself was their battle ground he stood on the guild.
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
Hinari Ai
Hinari smiled at the little girl as she pointed at Jugo who was resting in the healing water. “He needs re-“ Her sentence was cut off as there was a giant shake in the building again. “It’s getting pretty bad out there huh?”
Plutia Plutia

Sarah looked at him, relieved that he's still alright. Before she could say a word a shake made her stumble a bit. "It really is," She then turned her gaze to the guild master. "What exactly is going on anyway?"
Gohan510 Gohan510

... "Hello? It's dark in this world. I want friends, I'm lonely in this place. Can someone help me out...?" The soft sobs from a young child would break the hearts of those who are caring to the world. Why was this child stuck in a internal world of darkness? The child was soon confronted by a demon that seemed to give off a dark glow to him. The demon came to the child and asked if the child wanted a friend. "Yes I do." The demon laughed at the response from the child, as if the child was joking or something. The demon asked the child if he would sell his soul to him, so he will become the child's friend. The child nodded as the tears dropped down his cheek as his soul itself left his body and entered the demons grasp. A child with so much power being controlled by a powerful demon.
Kazuto
"Wake up, Asgard's greatest fear."
King
Blasting baby wyverns and flying demons down he noticed the floor began to shake as he looked around to his allies. "What is going on now?"
Reiner
Still recovering mana he sat in a meditation type posture as he concentrated enough mana. "It is something we kept away from you kids."
Alissa Violet
Keeping the wyvern away from the group she looked back at Reiner. "We?"
Reiner
"Yes the Liberals. Remember I hold two seats in the Liberal table."
King
"The Liberals huh....? So what is it you kept from us old man?"
Reiner
"The mascot of evil."
Alissa Violet
"You guys are important figures and you kept something like a demon in the lower chambers of Vale?! Old Man Reiner what the hell is going through the Liberals mind!?! We would have top security down there instead of a bunch of basic seals!!!!"
Reiner
"That's why I kept it hidden from you all. The panicking doesn't help the situation at all."
Hades
"You think I'm going to let you both escape my sight!?"
Kazuto
"You can barely keep up with me."
Yoku
Blasting Jen away with his power pole Yoku landed killing a whole flock of demons. "That guy wasn't hard at all. God fighter in their dreams. Yet I know that person is going to get back up." Yoku looked towards the direction he kicked his opponent. "What is that shaking?"
... "Do you hear my sobbing? I want everyone to know my pain." The child's voice sounded faint. "I want more friends then I have now..."
Reiner
"You ever hear a legend, or a silly myth of people who sell their soul to the demon become fortunate?"
All Three
"Yeah!"
Reiner
"There was a child who was abandoned from the world... A child who wanted nothing more but attention. Yet no one gave the child the attention it wanted, so there for it sold it's soul to a powerful demon. A powerful child too, he is the key to the chamber of the Fallen Kin. As you all know that is were the Last Knight ritual is taken place. Were a vassal is chosen to become the holder of the power. My idea is the enemy already found the lock and now they're going for the key which is bellow us."
Genju Fullbring (Child)
"Daddy one day I want to become so strong that no one will ever stop me."
Crow Fullbring (Past)
"Is that so son? You think that'll happen? If so then shoot for that goal, but make sure you stay on the path of good and never stray from it. Stay on that path of gaining strength the right way."
Genju Fullbring (Child)
Genju rolled his eyes and sat with his father as they watched the stars float in the sky. "Are dragons real daddy?"
Crow Fullbring (Past)
"Of course they are, they are known to be stronger then all, but weaker then the gods we worship. Kind of crazy right? I think so."
Genju Fullbring
"I wish I was one. I want to fly one day and breathe fire like they do, on the right path of course!" The kid laughed as he laid against his father.
Crow Fullbring (Past)
Crow laughed and rubbed his child's head as he looked at the stars again. "I'm sure if you work hard you can do those things."
Genju Fullbring (Teen)
"Do you understand now dad!? I don't like the other guys at the school they're dumb, they use their strength to show the weak they are better then them!? Then cower away when I approach! So stupid!!!!"
Crow Fullbring (Past)
"Son calm down it's not that serious, relax. Buddy what did I tell you? Stop fighting before you get kicked out of the school again and we'll have to move to another region again. Do you really want to leave your girlfriend behind again?"
Genju Fullbring (Teen)
"Why can't she come with us!? I'm sure her parents won't mind."
Crow Fullbring (Past)
"My son you have a lot to learn."
Genju Fullbring (Premature Adult)
Stepping out onto the hill he watched the forest around him as he just finished a mission for the guild. "I need power, and quick." Hearing the cry of a dragon Genju looked toward that direction as he told his group to stay behind and he flash stepped away. Finally reaching the area where the cries were coming from Genju noticed a cave. Fearing what was going to await for him down the pathway Genju walked in the cave. Soon stepping into the heart of the cave he was met with a dragon for the first time. Scales darkened and the corruption that formed from the bottom of it's body was crazy. It was as if the corruption mana itself would kill Genju just for him walking towards it. "Why are you down here?" Genju had so much fear go down his own body it was like a sword piercing his heart. "I've always wanted to meet a dragon."
Juju Juju (How innocent Genju once was.)
Hinari Ai
"It's a lot to explain to a kid, especially in cases like these. I rather not infect your mind with adult talk. When you get a little older I promise to explain you everything about Asgard and what happened today.
Plutia Plutia

Last edited:
Sarah looked a little disappointed that she wouldn't explain it now. "Okay, I'll just wait until I'm older then." The pinkette turned her attention back to Jugo.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Genju's blood welled between Syn's fangs and brought a rich coppery tang to her tongue and a rush of predatory instinct. She continued to make a gruesome ruin of her previous husband's neck until a cold draining sensation spread along her back. Mana was being siphoned out of her. In a fury, Syn twisted around and snapped her jaws at Coco, who was perched onto her back and draining her energy away. She stepped off of Genju in order to rid herself of this flea but her teeth only managed to bite down on air, Coco managing to get out of harms way in time.

Syn turned to face the now free Genju, returning his roar with one of her own. She could see his eyes look to The Heart and knew what he was thinking. Their faceoff was soon interrupted when a mist obscured the view of both sides and the scent of a cloud drake filled Syn's nose. Zalir had arrived, it would seem. Syn gave the other dragon a short nod, grateful for the back up.

They were on the fog-choked ground, Genju on the guild hall. By now the building was heavily damaged but Syn didn't have the time or care to mourn the symbolic loss. She spread her wings in a crouched position, darkened mana charging up within her maw. Black lightning crackled between her teeth, empowered by the fog around her. Then with a great flap of her wings she rose above the fog and unleashed the corrupted lightning strike at Genju.

Ridge Ridge Gohan510 Gohan510

Zalir gazed with Syn at Genju, the Guild had fallen, at least the stone work buildings had. There was little guilt, sorrow or pain for her about it as there was no longer any attachment to them. When Syndraxiana flew above the fog Zalir began to charge her way towards the tower on the ground to take Genju from bellow as Syn took the skies. Her movements were fluent and quick like a fish in water making its way through a river. She planned to climb up and clench her jaws into the bottom of one of his ankles while Syn kept his front busy with the lightning strikes to him. It was a risky move but she had little to loose but another drake lost into the mist of war. Zalir hadnt quite seem Coco around at this point and was unaware of her participation in the current fight leaving her aides and back unguarded as she charged.
Juju Juju Gohan510 Gohan510

Genju Fullbring
Genju watched intently as the dark winged beast flew off into the air shooting strikes of lightning. Hearing the stepd of Zalir Genju looked at her staying quiet still. Genju flew off, shaking the guild building once again. Genju was in the air before the blast hit him as he jetted towards the clouds knowing the two won’t let him escape.
Giru
Having Coco against the wall he held her arms so she couldn’t strike him down. “Now answer something for me. What is your group’s motives.”
Coco
“I will not answer.”
Giru
Giru smirked as he sighed. “You know you’re destroying a town that has nothing to do with this upcoming war right? You probably don’t care though.”
Coco
“This isn’t the only guild getting striked.”
Giru
“Right.... you really believe this is the best life to live? A life that puts the people in fear?”
Coco
“I never said i ever cared for the weaklings feelings on how this world will be shifted. Black!” She called out for her comrade in hope he’d appear to help her out with her dragon problem.
Kai Takeshi
Kai was overpowering Black not giving him a chance to recover as they striked each other down the streets of the towns flash stepping all around moving at high speeds. Kai gave Black a right hook to the face which sent him flying into a pool of water. Which seemed to be the towns fountain. Breahing heavily blue was wearing him out. “Stop it black it’s basically over i won.” A ball of energy was shot out of the water as it vanished in thin air. “What the hell?” Moments later there was a giant explosion were Giru was. Kai was soon kicked into four buildings as the fourth building Black crashed down on to strike Kai there was a huge bang from the collision. Black was on his feet starring at the rubble as Kai began to slowly energe from it. He was in his base form with one eye closed as he was wincing at the pain. “That really really hurt you know.”
(Will edit soon)
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Zalirs grunted as she felt her jaws snap the air. There was no flesh between her fangs which was not quite the object of her attack. None the less she smirked as she saw Genju fly into the clouds. Continuing to make her way up the building she flew in after him as her speed increased as the small particals from the clouds touched her feathers and fur. She roared loudly before hovering into the air. “You are in my world now!” Zalir was in her eminent, the clouds began to surround her in a circular motion, the wind began to speed up around the bodies within the sky. Zalir began to hone her power into the clouds around her as the static feeling increased and small sparks from all the white. Focusing her energy on Genju, large lightning strikes began to stoke in all unknowing directions towards him, random and vigorous due to the high winds she was feeling her power within her home territory.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

Syn took chase after Genju, following Zalir whom was admittedly the much swifter flier. She could see the drake's power grow as the ground dwindled, which soon manifested into a terrible storm. Syndraxia herself had to take a moment to regain her balance in the high winds. A slash of corruption expanded from The Heart, slicing the winds in a dark shield against the torrents of air.

The obsidian drake decided to lend some support and forced the corruption to stretch out and wrap its dark tendrils around one of Genju's legs, trying to keep him in place for the duration of Zalir's attack.

Ridge Ridge Gohan510 Gohan510

Genju Fullbring
Realizing his foot was stuck he could do nothing but be struck down since literally everything happened so fast he had no time to react. There was a huge smoke cloud around Genju as the corruption around his leg was faded from the empact of the attack. As the smoke cleared Genju was gone not a trace left of him. Where did he go? In a matters notice Genju was on top of Syndraxia as he had put his weight on her back having them crash all the way down to Earth. He had lost an arm again from the lightning strike but hat did not stop him. His claws gripped down into his back as he looked at Zalir, he had to deal with her as she was the main problem. Draxia was there to protect the heart which is under Genjus watch. Coco had casted a spell on Genju before he started to battle the two and using the spell at the right time saved his life. He would’ve been dead as he had not yet recovered completely. “I am the king of all dragons. I don’t have much time to play around with you two.” Genju sounded hurt as his arm was literally blown the hell up. “Hear me my wife, i will not continue out our meetings like this. Know i will kill you if you keep fighting against me.”
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju

Hinari Ai
“Grab that towel young one we’re going to get Jugo out of here.”
Plutia Plutia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back