• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Sarah Love
Looking at Crow tears dropped down her eyes as she felt all magic within him vanish as if there was nothing left. “Crow...”
Kai Takeshi
“Get that girl out of here Giru.”
Giru
“Right.” Giru flashed stepped in front of the pinkette grabbing ahold of her flash stepping away. Hoping everyone that was to weak got out of the area. “Damn this doesn’t come easy. You alright little girl?”
Kai Takeshi
Looking up at the two drakes there was tears dropping down his face as he never felt so betrayed in his life. The simple fact of looking at the two drakes pulled Kai off the edge. Hearing that sniffle from Sarah triggered it, a burst of raw magic rushed out of Kai’s body as the seats around him broke. Gripping his scarf Kai threw it off his neck as his veins were showing from his burst of anger and sadness. The aura around him calmed down as he was starting to get back to his senses. He sighed looking up at Zalir going berserk flexing his hands. "Damn I hate dealing with friends that go berserk. Just the same way I had to deal with Giru." Kai turned into blue as his blueish flame aura surrounded his body and his hair stuck up turning blue. "I can't let myself end up like her that's for sure." Kai flashed stepped kicking Zalir in the face just to attract her attention as he back flipped away from her and the others landing into the stadium. "Come on and get me." 'As long as I can get her away from the others and the town I can go all out and hopefully do something about this before word goes out to the council.' Kai was thinking of a possible spot to bring Zalir, if she would just fall for his trap and get close to him Kai can instant transmit them both across Asgard. "One attempt is all I need." Kai got into his fighting stance ready for the beast to come after him.
Juju Juju Plutia Plutia Ridge Ridge
(Well then..)

Yoku
Standing out the portal Yoku was carrying Reiner on his back as he was all scratched up. They were back in the Halls that lead to the main council room. "You alright old man?"
Reiner
Hoping down from Yoku's back he grabbed his staff. "Right of course I am still able to walk and do flips."
King
"You alright?" He was carrying Alissa on his back as he looked at Yoku and Reiner. "That was a serious fight no lie. Finding a strong opponent like him. That was actually insane no lie."
Alissa Violet
She looked at King and kissed his cheek as she hoped down from his back as her legs wobbled a bit as she was already exhausted from their recent fight. "Yeah thanks."
King
"Please don't do that again." King kept his back turned to her as he began to blush.
Alissa Violet
"Right..."
Hanzo
Stepping out from the portal he walked past everyone and stood by Reiner. "Where is Jeena at? Where's Rino? Crow, Sarah, and Syndraxia?"
Reiner
"Rino died recently while you were out on your missions. Jeena has been missing since the expedition to new land." Reiner stated while scratching the back of his head as he sighed.
Yoku
"The council is slowly falling. A scary sight to see don't you think? We were formed to keep Asgard in peace and hold the balance between guilds, but recently there's been villains that defy our reasoning.
Hanzo
"Right. That is why I go to destroy that slight bits of evil. Hakai seems to be calculated then others though. Do you think Jen is apart of Hakai? I heard the roster of the whole team. Kazuto, Yoko, Tobi, Coco, Xenon, and Jen." He placed his hand on his chin as he tried to collect his thoughts. "I wonder."
Reiner
"So that means he is apart of Hakai....... The two that was with him might've been Yoko and Xenon huh?"
Yoku
"Maybe so."
Alissa Violet
"One of Asgards most Justice believed wizards ending up to be on the side of evil? This seems to out of place."
King
"She's not joking. This seems to sketchy for Jen to be apart of Hakai and he has no objectives that blends with Hakai's goal."
Reiner
"Debatable though."
Hanzo
Watching people walking by carrying on their business Hanzo watched them with a sigh thinking on how slow they moved for him. "Let's try to Keep this topic on the low though."
King
"Or we can go into the meeting room."
Alissa Violet
"Best if we not talk to loud even in here which is our chambers."
Hanzo
"Exactly."
Reiner
"Moments like these in life are what I look for. To see the council actually do their job. The best feeling."
Yoku
"I can agree with that old man." Yoku laughed as he placed his fist on his hips. "So what is our first move?"
Reiner
"Gather the eyes of the guilds is the best thing."
Alissa Violet
"Sounds like a good idea, but I'm sure most of the guilds are aware of the situation of this."
King
"Send men to protect the world market." King looked at the group as he thought of the best line of defense, which was the best target for the enemies. "That's probably the best move to make."
Hades
"Indeed that would be the best decision King."
(The lord of the underworld appeared before the councilmen.)

Last edited:
(Do not mind my obsession to keep this story going while you all take a millennium to respond. :P)
Reiner
"Hades my old friend how is Noxus, and your guild Darkzul?" Reiner walked passed King to shake Hades hand.
Hades
Shaking Reiner's hand he nodded. "Indeed it has been quite some time I thought I'd spend some time in the realm of those who are wealthy, and somewhat educated. The guild gotten boring as I rested in my thrown for an eternity."
Yoku
"Every blue moon you appear so it's only rare to see you here especially as this place is too crowded for you."
Hades
"The monkey never stops yapping." Hades taunted Yoku on knowing it'd work. "Where are Team Time."
Alissa Violet
"Currently busy with some business, are you here for the conversation we had?"
Hades
"Indeed. Next time come in person though I rather not see fake sets of triple D's bouncing around my face." Hades was teasing Alissa at this point as he laughed a bit enjoying himself, usually Hades as a more darker and evil presence and aura. Yet Hades right now among the council seems perfectly fine.
Alissa Violet
"Quiet perv, why are you so jolly anyway? Shouldn't you be one of the darkest guild masters out there?"
Hades
"Because being off my thrown is quite the pleasure, only I would understand my own pain of course. It is only that I should remember the impact of such force." Hades continued to walk in the middle of the group. "I have some information though to be on a serious level." Soon as he said these words the whole hall got quiet as if the level of his very speech had weight on them heavier then a behemoth.

( I was sleeping zzzz:closed eyes open smile:)
Zalir stood and watched the magic essence basically drift out from Crow. Her black eyes never left the sight of his, no sign of guilt, sorrow or even regret came from her. Without noticing Sarah, Zalir moved closer to the two before she heard Kai’s mumbles. Her feet moved back and her head snapped round with a grin looking at him.

Her head snapped to the side when the impact of the kick hit. She didn’t show any pain from the force but instead all there was were an increase of sparks running along her wings and tail. Watching him closely she slowly moved away from Syndraxiana and took a few steps to the side as she watched Kai closely, a few steps forward and she stopped. Tali had moved himself in front and blew a flame into her face. “Mother! It’s a trap, look where he is!” Her head echoes with his words as she leans down to him. Her head tilted slightly as she then gave a glare up to Kai.

Smirking she stood up firm. Letting out a large screech rather than a below of a roar. She rose up and dug her talons into the ground as the ground began to crack with electricity running through it towards Kai.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
Kai didn’t understand Tali meant because Kai being on the stadium had nothing to do with nothing but to get Zalir away from the others. He shook his head seeing as the flooring began to burst up like if a volcano as electricity rushing towards him. Kai sighed because he was tired of situations like these. He covered his face by crossing his arms as we was getting blasted by giant boulders as there was battle dust. As the dust surrounded him Kai looked around thinking of what he can do after that attack. “Dang that seriously hurt.” His aura still surrounded around him as he got ready to dash. Kai got into a fighting stance as he flashed stepped out of the smoke to be flying barely over the ground at high speed.
Giru
Looking at Sarah he smirked flash stepping away leaving her in the town, Giru had to hurry back to Kai as soon as he can.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge Plutia Plutia

Even as chaos raged around her, Syndraxia remained where she was. Her whole world was reduced to a shrunken sphere centralized on the broken body of her former ally, one whom she thought she was friends with. Sarah was crying and Syn supposed she should be too but the tears never came. The last of them had dried up years ago. All she felt now was numb cold. Just another life destroyed, she thought bitterly to herself while moving her bloody paw from Crow. Thick drops of crimson trailed off of them and splattered down onto the sand below. The heart awoke once more, the corruption slithering inward to stifle out the flickering ember that was what remained of her soul, it's light dimmer than before.

In the fringes of her awareness she could feel the wind grow wild and hot in Kai's burst of grievance and carelessly dismissed it... that is until she saw a rock fly past Sarah's head. It was the instinct to protect that forced the dragoness to abruptly stretch out her wing and block the debris from hitting either Sarah or their past friend. While she shielded them, she made an effort to avert her eyes from either of them. She could not bring herself to make eye contact.

When Zalir flew into a blind rage, Syndraxia was shocked. So much so that she brought herself out of her misery enough to analyze what was going on. Syn watched the other dragon begin attacking Kai, but soon decided she didn't care. Nothing really mattered anymore. Shadows erupted out of the ground in inky spikes that surrounded Syn, Crow and Sarah, absorbing the energy unleashed by Zalir's electrical attack to fuel new corruption.

"You should have never sought to redeem me." she said whilst staring dully at the blood-soaked form of Crow, referring to the first time she encountered he and Sarah. "Monsters do not have such a destiny. You both tried to defend me and look where that got you."

Gohan510 Gohan510
[Syndraxia fate A or B? hmmm.... that remains to be seen.]

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah blinked twice. Because it was as if he had just disappeared from her sight in an instant. "I guess I could wander around and do some window shopping." Going to the guild wouldn't be a good idea since there was a massive fight going on.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Zalir was still in her fit of rage as she began to sense people being taken out. It was one of two. Either Kai or Giru but she has been fighting with Kai so only left one. Not that he was really her focus. As the dust began to lift up from the floor as her electricity surged through the ground she preyed low to the ground trying to sense where Kai was. There were no small vibirations of walking or running on the ground leaving her wondering whether he had left or was in some other area. When she finally looked into his target from his aura, Zalir swung her now rather skeletal body roun, stepping side to side in a sort of run up before swinging her tail like a bat at Kai. With the dust blinding both of their sight it was a 50/50 if she was would able to hit him.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
“The main character never dies though am I wrong? If so i should go back to playing dead yeah?” Soon as he was speaking Sarah gave Crow a giant hug as tears dropped her face. “That was my last feather. Next time I’ll be toast for sure.”
Sarah Love
“Last feather? How are you alive?!”
Crow Fullbring
“I am an angel that followed the path of destruction. So i still keep traits of an angel, you’re given four feathers of rebirth. That was my last feather so please don’t shove anything into my heart alright?”
Sarah Love
“So basically I cried for nothing?! Asshole!!!” She launched Crow with a devastating punch. “Jeez man!”
Crow Fullbring
Being launched Crow hit a wall as he was stuck on the wall. “Yoyoyo please my body still recovering.” Crow coughed up blood as he tried standing.
Kai Takeshi
Grabbing the tail of the beast with his left arm Kai coughed up blood as he used his instant transmission spell to move the fight to the mountains. Kai back flipped away from Zalir as he slid on the snow to regain his stance. Feeling his side Kai sighed. “She got me on that one. I guess im it now.” Kai treated it like a game of tag as he looked at Zalir getting into his fighting stance. “Us fighting only gives the enemy more time to get stronger. So i rather end this in one move.” Kai was going to put everything into his upcoming attack knowing it’d knock her out the only problem is can he hit it, to save his friend.
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
(Cheer up lad, ol Syn Syn)

Zalir span out slightly as she skidded across the fresh snow on the floor. Running her claw along the some beneath the frozen water she smirked to herself as she stood crouched like a cat ready to pounce. Her body had shrivelled into a skeletal state, her spine stuck out, her ribs showed and her tail was like a spiked club.

“I don’t know who the enemies are anymore young one.~” she growled under her breath as she stared at the boy before her. Her dark eyes seemed soulless at this point, without any remorse or emotion she stood like a corrupted morsel looking for a battle to end it all, but it wasn’t what was inside.

Slamming her tail down onto the floor she slowly seemed to crawl along the snow, making defence marks waiting for his move. “Well~ what are you going to do, ‘chosen on’~”.

sort of her structure at the moment, but wings are still there unlike the picture.
fd55b62aa7330274bc9cb1b8382f45d8-d8p9xi2.jpg

Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
“I ain’t ever tried this so here goes...” Kai looked at the palm of his hand as he sighed gripping his hand into a fist. His hair started to float up as the wind around him began to intense. Creating two fist Kai swung his arms in front of him then forcing them down as energy began to emerge as his gold resdish flame aura consumed his body and he had slim down while his hair changed red. Fixing his wrist bands Kau began to walk towards Zalir. He didn’t say anything to her nor did he look at her, this was pointless. He did not understand why she burst out into a rage. Dealing with the feminine side of the dragon species seemed a little too complicated, for no reason at facf. Syndraxia always flashing and now Zalir randomly getting eaten by darkness. Not to mention her child was like a girl as well, what did Kai even do to them. No matter not thinking to much about it Kai stood under Zalir finally finishing fixing his wrist bands. “Let’s end this quick. I’m hungry.” Kai had a slight irritated tone to his voice, was this the Kai Crow mentioned? When pushed to much the goofy Kai fades showing a more serious version of the dragon dancer.
Ridge Ridge
???
Standing there chains around his wrist he looked around the scenery. He glared at the sky as his hair swayed with the wind.
???
“No matter you look at it the world is still empty to you huh? What is your goal when you finally confront Takeshi and destroy him from this world?”
???
“He is a corruption that I’ve been watching for some time now. The lands will be peaceful without a single trace of Takeshi blood.”
???
“What if he’s stronger thrn you thought? The dragon dancers are notorious for they’re costant discovery’s on new forms.”
???
“Right. Whatever wall he builds for me i will tear it down along with his wings. A dragon is a lizard with the blessings to have wings to soar the sky, i will break that freedom from him. He will no longer have limits to reach.”
???
“Is that what you want? What makes you target him and the others you mentioned? Why not the council or Genju?”
???
“If Genju gets in my way, best believe I’ll personally end his horror. I do not attack those with good at heart for the people. That’s why the council will not be touched yet praised. Those like Takeshi, who fight for himself to gain more power is something that taints this land. I will end that parade. Along with corruption.”
???
“She got you to open up huh? Remember hough we’re going into a war that has nothing to do with us. Destroy who you have to and I’ll assist you. Don’t go overboard and destroy all three sides. Let them settle their differences.”
???
Nodding he looked at the sky with an emotionless look on his face.
(Will you believe that there is beings out in the world that even the gods can not handle? What if one stood amongst you on the side of good?)

Last edited:
Zalir stood still for a moment as Kai began to prepare something. But so did Zalir. She wasn’t going I go down easy whether he thought she would or not. Even in this state she was still strong enough Imto hold her own. As Kai moved underneath her she almost seem to jump out from him to face him. Zalir wasn’t going to just allow someone to take the advantage of someone getting into her personal space without moving in the sate she was in.

“What do you gain from all this? Power as you said before? Praise from the people around you?” Her face was dead pan and so was her croaking voice. “Let’s see shall we.” Her eyes locked into his as she faces him from the distance.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Not responding to the drake Kai continued to walk towards her with a look on his face as if he was highly irritated. Kai fixed his waist strings so that they were tight as he cracked his shoulder by placing a hand on it and twisting he arm in a circular motion. Power? Fame? No this was something more then those two categories. His friend was on the line at this point. Because of her and Tali actions a friend of his was killed but he knew Zalir wasn’t fully in control of herself. Getting closer to her Kai stayed calm. Ridge Ridge

There were two options that Zalir began to realise she had. She could either flip out and attack or let the slow battle of dancing continue. It was frustrating, Kai was always wanting to fight and now he got one he was doing nothing about it. She growled under her breath before inhaling a large amount of air. Letting it out her dog began to release again around both her and Kai giving their sight a down poor.

“Reckon Crow would be proud if you? Hm
. I think so. He is also a problem in the world so why would not. And your father? My my. I gave blessing when you were born, maybe the rest of us drakes made a mistake that day. Oh, and your poor mother. Such a sweet woman.. “ Zalir stopped her taunting for a moment within the fog.

She’d locked onto Kai watching him drift through. ‘Now, enough.’ She whispered to herself. Her tongue flickered as large blue flames began to ignite from her towards Kai.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah was staring at a window full of plush, wondering if she should return to the guild. "Maybe I should return, but then again there was a reason why he took me away." The pinkete hummed as she looked to be deep in thought. "I'll just look at more cute things, then I'll return to the guild." She yawned as she resumed back to window shopping.

(meanwhile, in Feels Town...)

In the depths of her despair Syndraxia heard a voice, one that she recalled speaking so many lame jokes and poor attempts at flirtation. It was faint and hoarse with blood but at that moment the sound was the most wonderful music she had heard. Syn's eyes widened and shot to the now living Crow. The dragoness had not shed a single tear after the death of her friend, but when she saw the return of his essence with every rise and fall of his chest she could not help herself but to be overwhelmed with emotions. Relief washed over her in a cascade and before she knew it her vision became blurred along the edges.

Sarah punched Crow into a wall after the explanation, causing Syn to laugh softly under her breath at the exchange. How typical of those two. It was easy to underestimate how much something meant to her, or perhaps she had not let herself appreciate it for fear of losing it ... as she almost did. As Crow sunk down to the ground, Syn walked up to him and stopped to give Crow a watery stare. Then she brought her head down to gently press her muzzle against Crow's face, a soft rumbling growing from her chest.

"I thought I had lost you too..." she said, her eyes closing to force the wetness of her eyes to converge into one shimmery globule at the corners.

Now that Kai and Zalir had left, the corruption summoned forth by Syn had retreated back to linger within the heart. The artifact sustained its corrupted color but like a candle encased in a dense fog, there glowed a violet shadow within. Some of the light had even managed to tear small holes into the fog like so many bright speckles peaking through, though they never managed to last long.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai listened to Zalir speak to him trying to taunt him on as Kai didn’t respond and kept walking towards Zalir. Vision or not he can sense her through the fog, Kai’s eyes were covered by his red hair as his slim body walked through this dense fog. It was as if Kai was a zombie trying to find his way to some flesh to grub on. “Is that how you realy feel towards me.” Kai said silently as his breath was shown because of the cold environment. “Life isn’t easy for anyone huh?” Once Kai finished speaking he was speaking in another language. Language that a rare species of Dragons would speak in their time. “I never wanted to bring that emotion on me.”
Crow Fullbring
“Maybe give me a kiss on the lips to soothen my pain?” Crow shrugged and had a slight smirk at the dragon. “This stuff doesn’t come easy.” Crow looked around. “The others?” Crow felt his hand burning as the seal was glowing. “Damn, Kai’s going berserk.”
Sarah Love
“Kai took Zalir away before she hurt any casuals. He’s probably dealing with her right now as we speak.”
Giru
“You forget we’re talking about flame brain here. I’m sure he’s alright. I think that’s kind of cool that you could resurrect yourself Cro. Gehe” Giru smirked the group as he sat in a chair on he bottom row.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Zalir was silent at this point she had little to care for now. Standing still she let Kai approach before she closed her eyes. Sparks were flying from the her mouth slowly. ‘Been a long time since I have done this.’ She said to herself. The fog was also like a gas to Zalir. With blackened eyes she focused hard on the space around her. Raising up onto her back legs she let out a screech before sparks flew from her mouth igniting the fog around her and Kai. Flames rose from everywhere. All over Zalirs skinny body and all over Kai’s. Dragons breath was course and burned like a sun. Little could protect a physical being from it unless they were a drake themselves. Zalir had had enough at this point. She’d be able to get herself back to the guild quick enough f she needed.

While the mountains had become a raging fire pit Tali was still on the guilds grounds with the other three. He sat staring at the sky, waiting for any sort of sign that his mother was in her way back but there wasn’t. Her could sense that she was in danger through the mental connection the two had with each other. His gaze drifted over towards Crow Sarah and Syn for a moment, the love the three had for each other was something Tali hadn’t seen between drake and humans alike. But it made no difference, he slowly made his way to the edge of the guild and laid himself down in a curl. His tail around his body and damaged wing over his back. ‘One day, it’ll be different maybe.’

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

Kai Takeshi
Emerging from the flames Kai’s eyes glowed from the reflections of the fire around the two. He was in his base form as he continued walking towards Zalir. “I have no intentions on fighting. I only want to bring you back to your senses. So please comply.” Kai continued walking towards the beast. Why was Kai acting like this? What happened to his whole demeanor. It was as if someone took over the child of prophecy and forgotten hope. The Lost One as he was called... yes of course a pretty strong kid at fact. Filled with pride and happiness this young man always has a grasp for gaining power the right way yet others think he will fall in the path of darkness. The young half drake child took no interest in others thoughts about him, so action speaks louder then words when it comes to him. Kai exchanges fist with people for fhe simple fact in understanding the person in a different perspective a point of view only he understands. A strange person with a kind heart, yet fogged up by the slight confusion on what path he should take. Kill the enemy, or save your friend? Tough choices before this young one knowing she won’t go easy but him at max would bring her down. Of course the feathered ones are high in their magic usage but between her and his power scale it was to far apart. Kai wondered out in Asgard is thete someone that could give him a problem? Why was it so hard to accept the hard truth that himself and a few others had to protect this land from darkness once more. Why? Why do people taint their hearts so much to start war. No matter he had other problems to handle. Going blue while walking Kai flashed step kneeing Zalir in the side of her face then flash stepping away back to base form.
Ridge Ridge

images (20).jpg
Sarah walked inside looking at the cute plushies for sale. "I wonder how many I can afford once I get payed." She approached a stuffed bunny holding a carrot. "I'll get this for Jugo, to help him get better." That is, once she gets the funds to do so.

Zalir watched Kai as he walked through her brows furrowed before she sneared at him. The full impact of the kick sticks as she roared or slight with slight blood dripping from her jaw as one of her large bottom teeth dropped down onto th floor. Licking the blood out from the now open gum, her head shook from side to side as the vibrations rattle around. In a striking amount of pain she gazed at Kai.

“Fine. Let your nightmare fuel you.” Her eyes connecting with his, she connected her mind to his. Scowering through his memories and dreams she struck out the worst and th deadliest. Moving them to his center mind for his to relive in the waking world. It was taking her I’ll concwntration to do so, and in her weakened state from pain it was cowering her down. She shook her head before frowning at him. “Enjoy.” She disconnected herself leaving him with the nightmares as she began to run away from his form, hoping to be able to lift of from the mountain.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia let out an amused huff, ruffling Crow's hair with a gust of scotched wind. "I swear you think of nothing but women. Tell you what; make it through this war and I'll give you that kiss."

Her eyes trailed to Crow's hand at his mention of Kai going berserk. "He thought you died... I can understand that wrath. The one I cannot understand is Zalir." Syn frowned in thought. "To be honest, it reminded me of corruption but I don't think that's entirely true. She seemed docile in the past and I assumed that to be caused by a gentle heart... but what if it was merely a selfish means to prevent this darkness. I don't know her but..."

The dragoness stood upon her hind legs, much like a rearing bear, and tilted her head upwards to take in a deep breath of air. Through the all the blood she could detect the trace of the youngling - a skill she was ashamed to admit perfection. She spread out her tattered wings and prepared to take off. "I'm going to question the hatchling." she told the others before taking to the air in a flurry of sand and wind. Once in the sky it didn't take long for her crimson eyes to find the drake, curled up in the sun.

Syn's form cast a shadow over Tali as she descended with a thud that shook the ground. Eyes as red as blood fixated on him as she made her approach, giving a subtle and rather uncomfortable impression of a lion closing in on a lamb. With the heart as black as her scarred hide, Syn half-feared he would flee. She hoped for the sake of him he didn't... that would makes things much worse.

"Hatchling, I have some questions for you." she rumbled. "I need you to tell me about your mother. Specifically about that form she took... you didn't seem overly surprised by such a transformation."

Ridge Ridge Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
Crow smirked at Syndraxia as he looked at her. “Bet.” As he said this she flew off.
Giru
Looking at the group he was curious about something but Syndraxia had already ran off. No matter he walked up the steps to get close to Sarah and Crow as he crossed his arms. “Why was Kai’s right arm wrapped up? Wasn’t his left that was broke?”
Crow Fullbring
“To be honest i asked the same question to myself when he got back from talking to DD but i pushed it to the back of my mind. He never really told us much about it neither.”
Giru
“What about you Sarah?” As he asked she responded by shaking her head. “I see.” Giru scratched his chin as he looked around the arena.
Juju Juju Plutia Plutia
Kai Takeshi
Kai stood in place as his mind was being rushed by haunting memories of countless deaths and horrors from his horrific past. At first Kai was freaking out as his magic was going crazy and his body was turning scaley as white and blue aura emerged from him then vanished as he gained control. Breathing heavily Kai looked at his hands and crushed them into fist. “I can’t let those horrors affect me. Zalir.. stop.” Kai’s scarf was moving to the motion of the wind. Villagers looked at the burning mountain top and got worried. “This needs to stop.” Kai grabbed his head as it began to bang like as if she hit him with barrages of hits aiming only for his skull. “Damn. I can’t focus.”
(What was that aura that came out of him?
Ridge Ridge

Zalir turned as she heard him speak. Her nose moved up to the motion of a sneer. Walking back towards him she stood tall with her back up straight, chest puffed out and head up high. She just stood and watched as he struggled to fight against the vision in his head. Soon enough Zalir connected herself again as she enforced her way into his mind. Visions of herself would appear slowly as if she was melting ifront if him. But that was it. The connection broke and the nightmares and memories would stop for Kai. Standing before him for a few moments she shook her head turning to leave. Her body was still skinny and disturbing but t was returning to normal all except her eyes. “If you cannot face your own nightmares-..skies help us. We are done.” Once she finished speaking she began to walk away across the torch like mountain.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Tali on the other hand was still laying in the morning sun. His body was finally warming up and his energy was coming back to him. That was until Syn made an appearance to him. His head jolted up as the large shadow cast over him; his expression was more curious than afraid but her still had his wits about him. When she spoke he connected his eyes with hers. His voice soon echoing in her mind. ‘Your her aren’t you? Mother used to tell me stories about you.’ Standing himself up he was merely the size of her wing. But there was little fear from him. ‘Whatever you think of her she isn’t a bad person. It’s not really fault. She used to tell me stories of a wizard that she partnered with for her work. She tells me he cursed her. She doesn’t have complete control of it.’ Gazing down to the floor he sighed. ‘She’s searches for years to rid herself of it...’ The last of his words would have seemed to slip from Syndraxianas minds from the loss of eye contact.
Juju Juju

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
Grabbing Zalir tail Kai was in blue as he began to drag her back deeper towards the mountain. “I can tell you have something-“ his sentence cut off as he had to catch his breath. “Something clouding over you! Either you like it or not! Dragon dancer secret art: Dragon Kings Fist!” Kai screamed out as red aura formed over the blue making it easier to drag Zalir back. His power was starting to rise x2... no x5.... no wait x10... why won’t it stop... wait... x15?! Kai screamed as he lifted her tail from where he gripped ahold of it as he slammed her into the mountain. The mountain itself was starting to collapse on itself from the huge disturbance. “It’s not that easy you know. I’m not letting you go back till i can free you of this plague!” Kai was dodging the falling rocks and the ice blocks as he was hopping from rock to rock. “Make fun of me if you want, but... I do what i do to protect my FRIENDS!!” Hoping that word would echo to Zalir Kai slammed down her as they reached the bottom of the mountain as everything caved in.
Ridge Ridge
Yoku
While the council walked with Hades to the main room Yoku stopped. He was leading the way but soon let the others pass him. He looked back at the entrance as he slowly walked back to it.
Alissa Violet
“Yoku?”
Yoku
“You guys can’t hear that? Footsteps.”
Reiner
“I can feel it. The roots around the town and this building.”
King
“I can sense four high magic powers a-“ King was cut off by a couple of screams as the whole council including Hades bolted towards the entrance. King shot the door down as he jumped out sliding across the floor to see his eyes widen. “What the fu” king stopped himself as the winged beast terrorized the capital and its town. He looked up at the top of the building to see a winged beast at the top wrapped around it as someone came walking up the steps through the rushing flow of people panicking.
Kazuto
Walking towards the council he laughed placing a hand on his mask as he stepped through the crowd. “What the world think if they see their leaders fall amongst them. The almighty Capital of Asgard... Vale.” Kazuto stopped to keep distance from the group as he laughed. “I come for the neck not the leg.”
Hanzo
In a matters notice Hanzo used his time skip to shorten the distance between them as he launched back. Landing on the ground Hanzo looked at Kazuto with a confused look as he seen a buttler type man walk from Kazuto’s shadow. “What?”
Kazuto
Kazuto laughed again. “His name is Jen.. before you ask... yes Jen the god fighter. Heheheh. The man who even a god can not defeat. Oh what a horrific fight you all are trying to recover from excep Hades... which is why I prepared for this...” The council building was on a giant hill far from the capital it laid ontop of a giant pool of water which connected with the ocean. As a serpent began to circle the hill. A couple of Golems and demonic giants climbing the hill as well. “WHAT WILL YOU DO COUNCil?!”
Yoku
“We stand an fight!! That’s what we do! We’re the council for a reason when people see our symbol they know they are safe!”
Kazuto
“Cut the bs none of you here can kill these four wyverns the most damage you can do are the beings bellow us. Even that alone i have a friend going to retrieve an important artifact that belongs to us.”
Alissa Violet
“SYNDRAXIA!!!” Alissa screamed out to the group.
Coco
On the other side of Asgard Coco walked out the portal behind that black winged beast along with a hatchling. “You two had a kid?” She asked as the face of a beast that plagued the land of Asgard itself as it’s black wings with red mana coarsing through it the beast stepped out the portal standing above Coco
Kai
“It’s been some time since I’ve seen this place before it’s destruction. Draxia.” Kai had a sinister tone mentioning the drakes name.
Genju Fullbring
Genju looked at the hatchling as he stayed quiet. “His mother is a feathered one who goes by Zalir.” Genju said blankly he was in his dragon form as he stood over Syndraxia. His magical presence alone shook the village and the guild. He never had interest in corruption magic as it never affected him.
Crow Fullbring Sarah Love Giru
All three arriving to the scene by flash stepping they stood between the group of evil and Syndraxia along with Tali. “Long time no see Genju. It’s a shame to see you’re back. Geheh.” Giru looked at the tall black winged beast with red mana flowing through his body like magma. Crow stepped in front of Giru as he looked at Kai then Genju. “The heart huh?” Crow looked annoyed to see Genju was actually recovered back to nearly full strength, or so it felt that way. “Never on Earthland will i let you harm her i told you this already.”
Genju Fullbring
Looking at his father as he spoke Genju snarled at the man. Then being here to long might attract to much attention. “Move.”
Kai
“What if the scavenger has nothing left the scavenge?” Kai walked towards the group before them with an evil smile on his face.
( Ridge Ridge Juju Juju Plutia Plutia xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow how do you guys feel about council being attacked at this degree while everyone is busy around asgard? Does it seem like this enemy is going to fall easily like the past or..?? Serious question lol.

Last edited:
images (20).jpg
"I think it's time to return to the guild and check on Jugo." Sarah walked out of the store and then the direction of the guild, she wanted to receive her payment as well. But first she would check if he's alright, because friends are worth more than money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back