• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Crow Fullbring
“Mighty father? When on earthland have i ever tried to be that? I’m telling you serious facts upon the history that’s laid out for us all. Who are you to start trying to wake up the sleeping dog. I stayed calm throughout all the adventures, but I’m tired of all of you taking shots at me for Genju.” Crow stopped walking and his whole demeanor had changed. “On a matter of fact i wish he would’ve gotten a hold of a certain feather dragon who likes to talk back to those who are just reaching a hand out. Alright i will take the blame for his destructive motive but it is you and your kind who had neglected him. If it wasn’t for him meeting Syndraxia and then being turned down by the dragonfly summit this would’ve never happened! You’d still be sipping tea sitting on your ass in the cave you hid in fear from the world for another millennium. Kai wasn’t forced he was taken by choice his very mother stated she did not want him around her because of the simple fact that he might be targeted in her care. She was to weak to fend off from the world. Kazusho...” Crow stopped talking as he was going on a miniature rampage as he was spitting slight facts and nonsense. “Whatever.” Black wings grew behind him as he gently left the floor and soon levitated. “Party.. Smart mouth..” He was going to start insulting but he took a deep breath. Floating towards the guild he needed time to himself before he lashed out on someone else.
Ridge Ridge
Hinari Ai
Hinari held into Sarah’s hand while placing a hand on jugo as they teleported from the forest.
Kai Takeshi
After insta transmitting everyone from the forest to the guild Kai winced in pain as his left arm was obviously broken. “Ow ow ow ow ow!”
Plutia Plutia Juju Juju

Last edited:
Endo Eeze

The shifting, oddly cool sands of his father's realm were relaxing, to say the least. Often so that rest was facilitated by the soft grains. His sleep was often long, and drawn out periods of no movement. He had a lot of stamina, and so his sleep cycle was relative to how tired he was. He hadn't yet reached the peak of his power. He could feel it in his bones. The hollows here just weren't doing it for him anymore. He often treated them as lesser prey, an appetizer, if you will.

A shift...
He felt the sands move, but not by wind. No, they had been disturbed..

For the first time in a while - Had it been hours? Days? Weeks since he had last moved? - his wings twitched. A mere movement. It occurs to Endo, that he had slept long enough for sand to pile up on top of him. More force was needed.

The sands above Endo suddenly exploded, sending particles of sand flying into the wind. Perhaps Endo had overdone it? The result was a over dramatic re-introduction to the world. A single, strong flap of his wings dispersed the sand that clouded the area, giving him a better view of what there was to see. His eyes almost instantly locked onto the disturbance. It was another hollow. It wasn't anything exceedingly important. From what he could tell, it was just a normal hollow.

Every bit of power counts.

There was the power hungry side of Endo, back at work.

To the task at hand, there was a hollow that was about to have a bad day.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Hollow
Oh a empty life this world offered the strange looking hollow who mopped around the sand that seem not move even with a slight swift of wind. Finishing it’s final meal chomping down its own kind to obtain more power then the last it continued it’s journey. Taking the shape of a jaguar. With the tail swaying as this being walked on for miles looking for a meal the hollow could only wish to meat the lord Yhorm himself. Although if it wasn’t for the realm of the living Yhorm would still be around. Yet in another time period the almighty Yhorm himself lives on as the ultimate ruler. Not minding what goes on around it the hollow looked as the night sky never left this realm for even a moment. Oh a realm of peace for sure. Xana himself would only wish for something like this, stories have been rumored there is a deity who rules over the four. Who was it though? How would one meet such a person.
sheesh sheesh

Nyko Rain
"im not old" Nyko pouted "I'm barely older than you" he mumbled glaring daggers into the side of her head "Ahri" he practically yelled and ran/flew to her, hugging her tightly "you've been gone for like....ever" he grinned hugging her. he pulled away and put a hand to the side of his mouth covering what he was saying from the others "your brother is kinda cute but I think Alice likes him and he likes alice, but so does our dear Ka'El...." he pulled away with a grin "this should be interesting...no?" he grinned and floated his way back to the other group Gohan510 Gohan510

Standing in patience as Crow finished his long speech of built up anger Zalir listened to all he had to say. Without the ability to get a words on edge way she merely kept her eyes set on him with daggers through his soul. As he began to float away Zalir continued on walking before raising her head to shout. “Yet who were the ones coming to look for my help?!” She carries on walking towards to guild before stopping. She looked around the forest before gazing down to the floors rover bed. Fish began to swim round her claws as she deeply took a breath. Gazing over to her closed in wing she shook her head and began to pick you speed into a steady flight towards the guild.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia was about to tell Sarah that she had no idea where Kai was when the boy in question appeared beside them, broken arm and all. There were others with him but Syn neither knew their faces nor particularly cared to.

The dragoness looked to Kai and raised an eyebrow at the youth, "Speak of the devil... what happened, Lost One?" she asked, more interested then worried. As she spoke her eyes fell to his broken arm. It didnt look serious in the least, or at least to a heavily scarred ancìent such as herself. The dragoness actually seemed amused at the fact it was troubling him so much. Oftentimes she forgot the fragility of humanoid forms.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Alice Aimi
"Really?" Alice asked Erin, "I thought you would've known him too." Alice ears began to twitch as a result of Nyko's response and him staring at her "Yeah yeah whatever." Alice responded with a rather annoyed tone. Alice smiled with glee at the sight of Ahri. "Ahri you're back." Alice said happily. Alice walked up to Ahri and hugged her after Nyko returned to the group. Alice pulled away and spoke, "So how was business?" she asked, "and you never told me you had a brother, he seems nice too."
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah looked at his arm with concern. "Are you okay? Let me heal you." The pinkete used Heal on his arm hoping it would at least partially fix it. She then yawned again from staying up this late.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
Listening to the both of them Ahri nodded once Alice mentioned her brother Erin. “I didn’t know you were ready to mingle, so it never came across to me sorry.” Ahri scratched the back of her head as she laughed awkwardly. “Business was business i got a bit out of it but I can’t really say to much about it.” She turned away as she walked towards the castle. “Erin prepare the under ground area. Teach Ka’EL mana control, on a serious level please.”
Erin
Erin looked at Ahri with a shocked look on her face as he looked back at Ka’EL. “This half breed?? His very magic threatens some of the creatures. Are you sure?”
Ahri Inoue
“You met Kai when you were younger. Didn’t know he was half dragon didn’t you? Exactly treat Ka’EL with the same respect you treat the others.”
Erin
“Right. Wait! He’s a dragon?!”
Ahri Inoue
Ahri looked at Erin and nodded. She smiled at him right after. “Yeah he is, a cute one too. You’re amazing brother.”
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Kai Takeshi
“Yo.” He waved at her as Sarah healed him. “Thank you, Sarah right? Sorry I’m not the best with names.” Kai smiled at Sarah. “Syndraxia beautiful as ever!” Kai hoped Syndraxia would take his comment with some care. “There was this ugly looking demon thing that tried to kill these two adventurers. So i swooped in hoping to save them. Ended up getting my left arm broke. I’ve gotten kind of rusty.” He scratched the back of his head looking at the two girls.
Hinari Ai
Hinari looked at Syndraxia as she stood up. “Long time no see.” She tried to make it a quick conversation as she had the orb lifted Jugo as she stepped up the steps.
Juju Juju Plutia Plutia
Crow Fullbring
Crow landed by everyone as He seemed annoyed placing his hands in his pockets. Releasing his wings he walked up the steps ignoring everyone.
Sarah Love
Sarah looked at Crow for a second with a worried look on her face. “Are you okay Crow?” He walked right passed her as she turned around creating a magic circle on her hand. “Crow Scavenger Fullbring!”
Crow Fullbring
“What.”

Zalir
Flying through the skies she thought for a while without speaking a word at all. When she saw the guild in a short distance Zalir landed before uncovering her wing. “Little one, we’re back.” She smiled before moving him from her body and standing him into the floor. “Let’s go shall we?”
Tali stood for a moment in awe of all that had just happened, his wing had still lost feathers and fur which had begun to take its toll on how he was feeling. Unknowing to if he would be able to fly properly or not again. “Why were you and that man arguing so much?” Were the words that ran through Zalir head as her and Tali looked at each other. She sighed before shaking her head. “Nothing for you to worry about. Come on.” She smiled before walking towards the guild

Once reached she and her son walked through looking to all the faces that were around. Granted she avoided to eye contact with Crow for some time but nodded her head to Syn, Kai and the likes.
Juju Juju Gohan510 Gohan510 Plutia Plutia

Ka'EL Davos
Ka'El gave Erin a glare at the word half-breed "i'll show you what my magic can do" he mumbled quietly turning his head and looking at the ground in a more sad manner

Nyko Rain
Nyko pulled his hood up and crossed his arms "still gotta figure out, how to break my seal seeing as i had no idea what the was till a few days ago" he said looking at Erin, figuring he would have some sort of idea on how to break it
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Erin Inoue
“Is that you asking my help to release your demi god magic?” Erin looked at Nyko ignoring Ka’EL a bit. “I might’ve read up on something like that, but it’s best a Demi God finds that out themselves as it’s more natural and pure.” Erin walked towards Alice and Ahri stopping as he got to his sister. “Interesting group you have here...” Erin whispered to Ahri knowing alice could hear him. He continued walking to the giant castle as Golems that’s rocks were white and the water going through them gold.
Ahri Inoue
She nodded once Erin finished as she looked at her friends. “Sorry. He doesn’t do so well with boys since he was bullied when he was younger let alone un holy races.”
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
Crow Fullbring
“I’m taking my leave now.” Crow walked into the guild as he let the giant doors stay open. He was going to his room in the guild grabbing everything he needed. He was tired of the constant lashes onto his son. It was as if no one respects him for his son decision. He rather not hear it no longer and rather go on in life. Finishing packing he finally stepped back outside the guild looking at Kai as a tear dropped his eye from joy. “Stay strong.”!wings shot out from Crow back as he looked at the sky slowly lifting himself off the ground.
Sarah Love
“Where do you think your exactly going without a notice? Or reasoning??”
Crow Fullbring
“I’m tired of the constant negativity towards me I’m better off gone anyways right? I don’t do much but cause a problem.”
Kai Takeshi
“Fight me then. If you win you can leave the way you are right now. If you lose, you stay and explain whats wrong.”
Hinari Ai
“Why Kai?”
Kai Takeshi
“I understand what he’s planning to do.” While Sarah healed Kai’s arm he flexed his hand to see if his ligaments were alright. Wincing at a slight bit of pain he smirked. “You’re not gonna chicken out yeah? Whoever gets knocked off the ring first.”
Crow Fullbring
“You serious?”
Kai Takeshi
“Dead serious. Lady Hinari could you prepare the arena for us.”
Giru
“You’re just gonna let him win. Why not have a serious battle I’ll fight for Crow. Gehe.” Giru had a mouth full of metal in his mouth as he walked to the group with Lu by his side. Gulping down the metal Giru looked at Kai with a smirk. “Long time no see Syndraxia, Sarah, Crow, and random Dragon.” Giru was carrying a bag over his shoulders as he walked over to Kai and smirked again.
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Giru with a smirk on his face as well. “You sure about this? I basically melt you.”
Giru
“In what universe has metal fallen weak to fire.” Giru walked to the guild door as he yelled out for one of the members to prepare the arena as they scrambled.
Lu
“Giru you just got back are you sure about this..?”
Giru
“Yeah I’m positive. Haven’t seen this flame brain in months.” Walking into the guild with Lu running behind him Giru walked to the arena tossing the bag on an empty table.
Kai Takeshi
“I see.” Kai’s eyes were set on Giru as he heard the members prepare the giant arena as they placed a barrier around the arena.
Crow Fullbring
“Giru has a better chance then i do.” Crow landed on the stairs walking in as Sarah and Hinari followed after him. He headed to the spectator seats while Hinari took Jugo to he springs.
Kai Takeshi
“That’ll be enough for the healing thanks. I’m kind of exciting to fight Giru. I’ll see you two in there.” He was talking about Syndraxia and Zalir as he lead Sarah to the back of the guild and brought her to the spectators seat. He instantly started bolting towards his side as he was extremely excited. “Finally, a fight I’ve been waiting on for quite some time now.” Flexing his hand again he didn’t feel much pain.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge Plutia Plutia

[I know this is long, but it's very important u_u for those of you who are invested in Syn's story you should read. If not, bow to the wall of text muahaha!]

Syndraxia abruptly stopped listening to those around her when she caught an unusual scent. She turned to find Zalir approaching them but the scent was not from her but what was beneath her wing. For a moment all Syn could do was look at the young drake, her eyes filled with the astonishment of one who had seen a ghost. How long had it been since she had seen a hatchling? Long enough that the sight of one was as bizarre as the seas turning to ash. As far as she knew she and the Black Terror had slain the last breeding couple centuries ago... along with their offspring.

The heart flourished a sliver of violet which flared for less than a heartbeat before blackness began to surge and roil like storm-churned water within its core. Syn's eyes went hazy in remembrance of the hot coppery taste of a time long past, tiny screeches filling her ears while bones cracked beneath her fangs. Then she blinked and all was right again, the sun was once more warm upon her flesh and she was back to staring at the little drake.

Syndraxia tried her best to hide her disorientation from the others and acted as if she had heard what had just been said. She managed to re-enter the conversation by the time Crow made his announcement of departure. The confusion burned away into rage, growing brighter when Kai decided to solve things in a duel. How utterly predictable, she thought, her face darkening into a scowl. They were both acting like children. What's more is the fools around them seemed to enjoy this idea as well and set up the arena. The dragoness had had enough. She had tried patience, but that had its limits.

With a roar, Syndraxia shifted into her true form, dark flames scorching the ground from the hot gust of wind wrought from her lift off into the sky. With one flap of her enormous wings she scaled the guild hall, bathing it in her shadow. The dragon then descended, tucking her wings back in to land in the middle of the area with an enormous thud that shook the ring itself. Magma drenched in corruption fell from between her fangs while a black fluid, like tears, streamed from her eyes as she brought them to glare at Crow. Unbeknownst to her, the heart had placed itself directly on her chest, pressing into her scales as if trying to dig its way into her flesh. It too was leaking this strange dark ichor onto the ground, though Syn would not realize this until later. For now she needed to set someone in line and began approaching him, one threatening step at a time.

"Had enough of the sneers, Crow? The disrespect for your vile offspring? The negativity has got you down? Poor thing... just going to turn your back and hide? DO NOT give me that!" Syn growled, suddenly swiping a paw in an attempt to pin down Crow(though im 97% sure he will dodge it somehow). "What child you are, to heel over for some childish banter. This 'disrespect' is nothing! You know nothing of hate. ... You even let a duel decide on whether or not you stay? You disappoint me..."

The dragoness let go (if holding Crow) to whip around to Kai. "...and you, Lost One, are living up to your name quite nicely. Lost. Do you think this duel matters? All you care about is gaining strength, defeating as many enemies as you can fight in your hunger for power. Is that all that matters to you? Power? When will you learn that all your strength means nothing without control, without wisdom. As we speak here, wasting time, the true enemy grows in power."

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge

Crow Fullbring
Laying there under the claws of the beast he sighed and listened to her meaningless words. “It’s not like you were any interested in me to begin with he fact your bursting out like this is slightly childish. While your screaming your head off look the match was going to begin but your broke the mages concentration. Now the barrier is down. You’re right I don’t know what hate means... I simply can’t stand the constant bashing over something i did cause.”
Kai Takeshi
“Yo what the he’ll Syndraxia!!!” Kai looked as the barrier crumbled he wondered why she was so mad. “Something you lack yourself don’t you think?” Kai walked to the center of the platform him and Giru were to begin their combat.
Giru
“I had a feeling she was going to burst.”
Sarah Love
“Syndraxia calm down!” Sarah got up to try and get between the two as she placed her hand on Syndraxia arm. “Relax it’s not that serious.”
Kai Takeshi
Watching this all go down he crossed his arms.
Crow Fullbring
“Trying to reach him with that crap is useless. Out of all of us in here he’s the strongest..” crow winced in pain as he was basically being crushed.
Giru
Walking over to Kai placing a hand on his shoulder he smirked. “Our battle for another day and another time huh?”
Kai Takeshi
“Or! We calm a crazy dragon together! People always said if we tried working together we might get somewhere. So how about it? She got freaking weird stuff coming out of her.”
Giru
“This is a bad idea, but sure. I never really had good vibes about her just be careful for that other dragon out there. Apparently to their scales are magic doesn’t do much affect to them. At least they used to not.”
Kai Takeshi
“I remember back in those days. Lost one huh? You think I don’t about all that crap. I’m kinda tired of your crap too!!” Kai motioned his arms in front of him as he began to power up releasing his arms he began to scream as white aura emerged from his body slowly shifting into a redish flame like aura with tints of gold. His hair began to shift from red to black in nearly seconds. As the form finished his magic power has left the sight of any mere mortal. “Okay!” As he completed the form and dashed straight up to help Crow from his troubles.
Giru
Crossing his arms Giru watched Kai with a smirk as he saw Kai bolt in without any plan like usual this was nothing new. He’s seen this way to many times to not want to sit back and laugh to himself a bit. “Same ol flame head. She’s right though no need to gain power if you can’t hornist it all.” Giru still with his arms crossed the air around him tenced up as he entered the same form as Kai did. To those who pay attention it was a huge shock to even see him in this form as he never did the ritual.
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju Plutia Plutia

Sarah was on the edge of her seat watching this fight. She's seen a scuffle or two with schoolboys duking it out. However, she's never seen something this intense, to her it was like watching two extremely powerful beings at a battle. "I don't know who to cheer for." The Pinkett looked a little panicky, "M-maybe Kai since I did heal him." She stood up from her seat and cupped around her mouth to project her voice to him. "You can do it, Kai! I believe in you!"
Gohan510 Gohan510

Gazing over towards Syn she notices the change in her body language. Something had struck her and Zalir knew it was about her son. But when everything began to unfold Zalir wouldn’t stick by the mages and other humanoids around her. Wether or not The other drake had been the reason for the destruction of their own kind, Zalir would rather help out her than those who she felt betrayed by. Gazing out to her child for a moment they both ran over towards Syn.

Tali noticed Kai running over to help Vrow underneath the large claws of a dragon and wanted to get his own back for Kai’s antics in the woods. He bolted straight for him hoping to grab him and throw him away from Syn with his jaws while Zalir stood by Syn.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju

Giru
“Cut the crap!” Speeding up turning into his blue form Giru knocked Talis attack back, this was a 2 on 1 especially against a hard duo that works well in areas they’re weak at.
Kai Takeshi
Kai came from above Giru with his hands engulfed in redish goldish flames as he slammed down on Tali head then soon after hoping to use enough strength in red to kick tali out the way.
Giru
If Tali was moved out the way Giru went back to red as the crowd cleared the spectators seat. “I don’t know who these other dragons are but they sure got a lot of nerve.” Giru jumped on each stair getting closer to Zalir and Syndraxia. Knowing Zalir would jump in front Giru prepared for the worst.
Kai Takeshi
Following after Giru with his arms behind his back Kai was ready to assist his partner in any way he could.
Sarah Love
Creating a barrier around the dragons and herself Sarah had a worried face watching the boys seriously trying to attack Syndraxia. “Syndraxia stop!”
Kai Takeshi
“You think this is going to keep me away?!” Kai turned blue as he attacked the barrier with his own fist until it began cracking.
Giru
Grabbing Kai’s shoulder Giru launched Kai back as he jumped back as well. “Calm down man no need to start tripping over this. Keep your cool, you doing that is just proving her more right then the next shootings star.” Giru looked at his partner while standing on seats. “Sarah placed a barrier to hope you'd stop. Let me guess though that little one you blasted to the side was her child? He resembles that tall one quite heavily.”

Kai Takeshi
“You’re super smart Giru I’ll give you a cookie once we finish.” Kai stuck his tongue out at Giru as he got hit in the face with a side hook sending Kai sliding through the chairs. Kai rubbed his cheek while wincing in pain as he looked at Giru. "Man what the hell was that for?!"
Giru
"You're annoying what do you mean what was that for!? Are you kidding me???" Giru was stomping the chairs as he looked at Kai with a slight irritation.
Kai Takeshi
"Hey hey hey! You're the one that's trying to break down the situation when you could've done that sooner!"
Giru
"What kind of retarded logic is that???!"
Kai Takeshi
"My logic obviously!"
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge Plutia Plutia

Last edited:
The obsidian dragon snarled down at Crow upon hearing about his discomfort towards being disrespected for his son’s actions, “Save me your self-pity, Crow.”

Her attention was soon diverted by Kai, who was quick to call her a hypocrite and -- quite predictably-- was more than happy to challenge her. Syndraxia gave a harsh, bitter laugh at his words, “Did you not understand what I just said, child? You are looking at the quintessence of what it costs to lose control. I am telling you this from experience.”

Syndraxia didn’t move, even as Kai and Giru flared their auras like peacock feathers and charged haphazardly towards her she stood her ground. Her eyes bore into Kai, full of wrathful judgement. She knew he would attack, as it was quite easy to predict the halfling, and prepared for the strike… yet still did not make any move to gather her defenses. It would appear as if she was just going to let him attack her. That is until Zalir’s child leapt at Kai and was struck down.

This surprised the obsidian dragon enough that she unintentionally sunk her claws into Crow’s flesh [lol RIP Crow]. She whipped her head around to find Zalir beside her and standing up against Giru and Kai with her. and gave the cloud dragon a puzzled stare before quickly turning back to see what had become of the young drake. Fortunately Sarah’s barrier blocked him from further damage but that didn’t last long as Kai began to break it. Perhaps he would have, if Giru had not pulled him back.

“Your actions only prove your lack of judgement.” She growled and narrowed her burning glare to watch the two very closely.

Alice Aimi
As Ka'el and Nyko began to explained what they needed to work on, she remembered the entire reason that they the were at the Inoue's residence. "I almost forgot about our training." she said rubbing the back of her head. Alice began to smile as Erin whispered to Ahri and began to walk to the castle. "That's understandable." Alice replied to Ahri. Noticing Ka'el looking at the ground Alice began to walk over too him and put her arm around him giving off a warm and comforting vibe. "What's wrong?" she asked kindly.
Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Sarah Love
She looked up at Syndraxia as she was starting to get irritated at this point. "Syndraxia STOP! YOU'RE HURTING CROW!" Sarah's anger was shown as her magic power would be sensed to have a huge spike. "This is all getting to out of hand!"
Crow Fullbring
Coughing up blood he smirked as he looked down at Kai. "Never changed just like your father." He smiled a bit as Crow felt his mana slip out of his body as he was beginning to die slowly.
Sarah Love
She crouched to Crow trying to place a basic healing spell on him. "Stop talking you idiot...."
Kai Takeshi
Noticing that she was hurting Crow he watched slowly and began to clinch his fist. "Now it's seriously going too far! Syndraxia let him go!" Kai was being held back by Genju. "Move out the way!"
Giru
"If she moves her claws from his body a huge gush of his blood is getting spilled out and he'll for sure die. Best thing is to have Sarah heal him till he's stable."
Kai Takeshi
Kai calmed down as his hair fell back down turning black as he stepped back from being heated. "You're right..."
Giru
Having his hair turn back to black and his body was no longer extremely slim he looked at the dragons and the situation at hand. "That's a slight act of treason and betrayal Syndraxia. You speak so high and mighty on these two, but don't even realize the simple mistakes your making yourself. You're striking down a fellow comrade as if it is all a joke you're damn near killing the man. If he does die that's a murder case."
Juju Juju

Zalir gazed round with her fur and feathers hackled at the most extreme. She looked down to Crow and almost smirked. “Good riddance.” She mumbled to herself. With little worry about Kai and Giru at the time she merely stood by Syndraxiana. But when Giru opened his mouth up again Zalir wasn’t prepared to glance round to her child for a moment.

When Kai had struck Tali in the head he’d smashed his jaw into the foor, small dribbles of blood seeped through the cracks of where his teeth aligned. But when Kai has sent his way for a kick Tali jumped from the way behind the incidents going in. He didn’t want to jump back in, due to the fact he wasn’t sure wether his mother and Syn were about to fight themselves. He was feeling weak but not enough to run away, his mother was in danger so he would stick by we no matter what.

When Zalir turned back round to face Crow and the rest she lowered her head and snarled slightly. “Did you want to say something about my boy now?” She smirked slightly to him feeling almost pro that her son had brought up the will to fight along side her. Yet Giru wasn’t helping her agitation either. When her head turned towards his sight she glared to him.

“I think it would be best if you didn’t taunt the drake beside me at this present moment. Things may get -heated- again.” After speaking Zalir looked to Syn with a turn in her head and a question in mind. “Are you alright?”

Last edited:
Crow Fullbring
Crow smirked at Zalir and began to slightly laugh. Caughing trying to cath his wind he looked at Zalir. “You’re a fool if you think I’ll take back what i said about your weakling of a child. One simple attack soon be forced to retreat under his mothers wing. You could only dream to have the pleasure of shoving some childish remark towards me. You dragons are something else judging me and yet you can even realize yourselves are imperfect.”
Giru
“Is that so? How would the council feel? You think i care about what you tell me who even are you? I’ll break those waxed wings off your back like they were some toys.”
Kai Takeshi
Standing there not making a sound or movement he listened to everything that was going on as nothing was heard from the child of prophecy.
Giru
“It sounds like a women’s pitty for what you had to say to Crow. A dying man being treated like a toy. At fact an important figure in the councilman. Maybe your right flame head. Maybe we should rush in huh? That feathered one acts like a guy filled with pride.” Giru spit to his side as he glared at Zalir. “I don’t even consider that a dragon in all honesty.” Giru cracked his knuckles as he prepared for combat. “Sarah you protecting them probably isn’t the smartest move.”
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at the dragons as he sighed. “I thought you were our friends, but yet you’re doing this. What the hell is wrong with you both. Why?!”
Giru
Looking at Kai he realized that Kai was going through a slight bit of rage like he hasn’t in a while. “Yo yo yo! Calm down we don’t need you blowing the roof off this place.”
Kai Takeshi
“Drop the barrier Sarah.” The seal on Crows hand was starting to glow and slightly burn as it was draining more mana from him trying to contain Kai’s body in a stable spot.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
(shit went down didn't it? haha XD)
"Syndraxia STOP! YOU'RE HURTING CROW!"

Syndraxia paused at the shout, confused as to what Sarah was talking about. She lowered her head to gaze down at her captive and that is when she felt her chest sieze. Hot, sticky blood was welling beneath her claws from where they pierced into her friend’s flesh, the scent now filling her nose. In all the chaos and rage she had not noticed the grievous wounds she had inflicted onto him.

The obsidian dragon’s eyes swam in horror, the black substance no longer plaguing them. “Crow… I…” she stammered, trying to form some sort of apology and tell him that she had not meant for this to happen, but the words refused to form.

Floating just above the dragon’s chest, the corrupted Heart shuddered in its blackened state, incited by the bloodshed. In the back of the dragon’s distraught she could feel the tugging instinct to finish her kill... and take his waning power as her own, but in an unusual burst of restraint Syndraxia managed to silence it for once. The twisted gnarls of corruption fled to the outer orbit of the artifact, as if afraid of the faint violet light that had taken up the center, before slowly solidifying into jagged crystals and laying dormant for the time being.

Unfortunately Syndraxia was not aware of this spectacle, being too busy watching Sarah heal their dying friend. Everything had become quiet and moved sluggishly around her. Far off in the distance she heard Kai and Zalir's voices, but their words were too muddled for her to pay any mind to them. All she did was look down at Crow, her wings sagged and her eyes filled with a look of guilt-driven sorrow. She was helpless to heal him, but the worst part was that she was forced to keep her claws lodged inside his wounds, feel the slowing of his heart.

This was not supposed to happen. She should have known better than to think she could get close to people without destroying them.

"I'm sorry..." she managed to breathe between her fangs, scarcely more than a whisper. Syn closed her eyes and her fangs clenched in a grimace of pain.

'Please don't die...' The Heart sighed, echoing her hidden thoughts. It's light was as fragile as a candle in the wind, but no longer was it concealed by thick tendrils of corruption.
[I wonder what would happen if someone attacked The Heart now? muahaha >:3 hint: it rhymes with wagon-killer]

Sarah didn't know what was going on. It seemed like the fight was over. and now everyone was hurling insults at each other. She should probably help with the healing, but the pinkette feared that she would only get in the way. "It won't be much but I want to help them." She speed walked out of the spectators' seat and to the injured so she could help.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Staring at Syn for a good while she didn’t understand what was going though her head but she soon snapped out f it when Giru began to speak again.

Snapping her head round to gaze at the small ones, her teeth bared and her eyes were pinned down again. She chuckled to herself before smirking. “You think I am bothered by the council? They are nothing but a few who think they run the world by their own hands.” Her eyes slowly began to change colour again, the words that were continuously being spat out by those around her were grinding the gears inside as her back began to hollow out and sparks flew from her wings again.

Her voice changed from a soft under tone to a crackled witch like cackle. “Friends?! Friends do not leave eachother. Friends do not insult one another. FRIENDS DO NOT BETRAY.” Although she was still Zalir it was of someone else was talking. Unlike some Zalir had troubles. While she can show others memories or flashbacks she can’t always control where they come from.

Her body was beginning to hollow out like a skeleton while sparks continued to roll from her wings and teeth. “Yeees~ let the young one in.”

(Welp. Zalirs lost it..)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back