• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
That said itll be a long while before anything earth has can offer more than a momentary distraction to an Armored dragon warrior.

Alrighty. If I do the blood-thirsty assassinsent after my guy by angry crime lords before Earth's defense approve I should determine how the Latvian can shrug off Blue's punches

Alrighty. If I do the blood-thirsty assassinsent after my guy by angry crime lords before Earth's defense approve I should determine how the Latvian can shrug off Blue's punches
Well prior to them acheiving the armored state there can be mechs and other such things to compete. Its just once we get armored up that earths warriors and tech becomes obselete.

Even afterwards evil men and women are more than willing to give themselves to the shadow kings forces and become monsters themselves.

Shadow King: Hah, I have my own genocidal monkeys!
Xemnu: *points at armored dragon knights*
Shadow King: ... FUCK!

I actually had an idea where the Hitman is granted his strength secretly by either The King himself or The Queen of Monsters. While my guy is manhandling my Knight, he slowly starts mutating without noticing, becoming more scary and brutal as he continues

I actually had an idea where the Hitman is granted his strength secretly by either The King himself or The Queen of Monsters. While my guy is manhandling my Knight, he slowly starts mutating without noticing, becoming more scary and brutal as he continues
Thats actually pretty common but bear in mind our characters will rarely act alone. If something is strong enough to bully one of us we will likely be jumping them. While yes we do act individually Xemnu/liam will be very diligent in expressing the need to stick together.

Also if you have villain idea dm them to me. You may find i already have something like that planned and id be happy to have help in developing and controlling villains.

This is an open invite btw. Even if you arent in the story itself ill gladly accept your aide.

Also important side note. We havent done much covering of our billionaire benefactor. In his eyes each of the 5 warriors are multi billion dollar investments.

Daily Bad guy boop
D&D photo dump - Album on Imgur.jpeg
This is Balor a mighty cosmic demon and the war commander of the Shadow kings army. Many worlds have fallen to his cosmic Axe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back