• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Funny enough, apparently where the oracle sat was just on top of a leaking vein of basically aerosol booze. She was a stoner that everyone trusted for some reason.

Sadly he has been unable to prevent them from waging war. Not because he lacks the ability to do so but rather because warriors are what is needed to save the galaxy so humanity must dive deep into the blood and rage of war to produce fine warriors. Ones who can understand the horrors of violence while understanding its nessicity.

Sadly he has been unable to prevent them from waging war. Not because he lacks the ability to do so but rather because warriors are what is needed to save the galaxy so humanity must dive deep into the blood and rage of war to produce fine warriors. Ones who can understand the horrors of violence while understanding its nessicity.
So that's why WWII went all to hell...

Now I'm picturing that conversation.

Shadow King: What makes you think you can defend against me when you can't even protect yourself?
Xenmu: *points at humans* Genocidal monkeys

If these murder monkeys cant kill you outright they will most assuredly figure out a creative way to bring death to you.

FearItself FearItself My idea is that my guy's journalism professor, Professor Smith, sent him with the Archeological expedition as a type of "field project", showing what a Journalist may have to do to get a story.

FearItself FearItself My idea is that my guy's journalism professor, Professor Smith, sent him with the Archeological expedition as a type of "field project", showing what a Journalist may have to do to get a story.
Can you compromise and make them like an assistant professor? Id like our crew to be younger than 25 barring the professor who doesnt get powers.

Nevermind i misread and thought you were asking for your character to be the professor. Yes thats all fine perfect even.

FearItself FearItself Thanks, will reserve the Blue armor please. Also, in the beginning my guy may or may not be in denial about the incident, considering that what happened breaks his rational, skeptical view on the world.

FearItself FearItself Thanks, will reserve the Blue armor please. Also, in the beginning my guy may or may not be in denial about the incident, considering that what happened breaks his rational, skeptical view on the world.
Excellent im all for character depth development i shall stake your claim now.

FearItself FearItself Another idea I had is that he eventually gets a internship at a newspaper and kinda starts using his powers to help get scoops, and possibly punch a few crooks. This will have consequences though

In his case its odd. He has no power buff just the knowledge of xemnu. Plus he died then was brought back so he has a few existential crises going on.

I think we're all having some form of personal crisis, really.
Out of a class of thirteen, only five of us survived, plus the possessed professor. We watched our classmates get crushed and all of the sudden we've got superpowers and the professor is speaking crazy, and by the time the shock has begun to wear off we're accidentally crushing doorknobs and ripping sinks apart because super strength.

We should be freaking out. I'd be panicking

I think we're all having some form of personal crisis, really.
Out of a class of thirteen, only five of us survived, plus the possessed professor. We watched our classmates get crushed and all of the sudden we've got superpowers and the professor is speaking crazy, and by the time the shock has begun to wear off we're accidentally crushing doorknobs and ripping sinks apart because super strength.

We should be freaking out. I'd be panicking
Just wait til aliens and cosmic demons start raining from the skys :)

d576cpz-a414dc5a-e3e8-41cb-a4ec-98b490cbf8eb.jpg
Lets just say we will do the original source material justice with the things we face (inspired by power rangers)

For consequences I am thinking his "heroics" tips off the Shadow King as to who the Blue Knight really is or it pisses off a bunch of the city's big bosses as to where they send a mysterious Latvian assassin after him, who has strength that terrifyingly matches his own.

For consequences I am thinking his "heroics" tips off the Shadow King as to who the Blue Knight really is or it pisses off a bunch of the city's big bosses as to where they send a mysterious Latvian assassin after him, who has strength that terrifyingly matches his own.
These are all possible. Though frankly the shadow king just knows their on earth. He cant tell humans apart any more than we can tell ants apart so knowing who you are wouldnt really change his goal of genociding the planet and stealing the power left over.

As far as mysterious forces and assassins thats also possible. After all the 5 dragon warriors are technically all american and i dont see other nations not investing in some kind of defense against them. Defenses that will only get better as more alien, extradimensional, and otherwise otherworldly stuff keeps coming and dyung here leaving behind gear and dna ripe for the weaponizing.
5732b74a4ae41631752d500a618c3dda.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back