• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Bonds

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[div class=container]
[div class=textbox][div class=text]"I am training today although that would be later with the other veteran knights. Hhhhmmm, I think I'll visit the training grounds early today to surprise the recruits." Replied the Commander, his expression noticeable changing into one that Ema'rri found amusing. She could see the mischievous glint in man's eyes, and mischief was always a trait that the young dragon could appreciate.

"Ehhh? Well, have fun. I may take a peek later to see how they're holding on." Her last few words trailed off in a sing-song fashion, lips curled upwards as she waved the man 'good-bye.' Looking to her side, she could see her friend and her partner still walking off into the distance. Their figures eventually became shadows until there was nothing to be seen at all. For a few seconds, Ema'rri debated on following the two but she didn't want to get trapped in the guilt of not training that morning. Fen said he'd come fetch her later anyways, and the black hole in her stomach had yet to be fulfilled. Who knew what kind of Hell she would put everyone through if she didn't satisfy her urges?

"I wonder what Ira is doing..." Muttered the dragon, her tail swishing at the thought of her favorite hybrid. An odd, warm sensation filled her body as she recalled many of her favorite memories, most of them involving teasing the older male. She ended up letting out a small, almost childlike laugh that was foreign to her, but she quickly waved it off. Dwelling on her immature emotions was something she hated to do, so instead of succumbing to stress, she began the long walk towards the castle.

Her bells would jingle in their melodic ways as she hummed a childhood tune. Ema'rri made sure to always reach into her bag to pull out a treat whenever she'd finished one, ensuring that not a single crumb would go to waste.[/div][/div]
[div class=image][/div]
[div class=infobox][div class=info]LOCATION: Streets of Nüwa

MENTIONS: Miko, Fen, Ira

INTERACTIONS: Flynn @Worthlessplebian[/div][/div]
[div class=header]EMA'RRI[/div][/div]
[class=container] background: linear-gradient(45deg, #412D6D, #7A6C99, #412D6D, #7A6C99, #412D6D, #7A6C99, #412D6D, #7A6C99, #412D6D); height: 400px; max-width: 600px; margin: auto; display: flex; flex-direction: column; [/class] [class=image] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/P7z6Mr9.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: -75px -30px; height: 200px; width: 200px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=infobox] height: 100px; max-width: 200px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class=info] background-color: white; color: black; height: 88%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding: 10px; font-size: 11px; font-family: Arial; [/class] [class=textbox] background-color: white; height: 325px; max-width: 400px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] height: 95%; width: 100%; padding: 10px; overflow-y: scroll; font-size: 14px; color: black; font-family: Arial; [/class] [class=header] color: #FFF9F1; font-size: 30px; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: #000 2px 2px 2px; [/class]

Jakhal
Interactions: koala koala
With: Hal

The sun was slow to rise as always. Jax was already awake and outside, her bare feet brushing the stone beneath with impatience so that she could greet the dawn with her tradition. The world wasted too much time during the night. It would be easier to appreciate the sun’s rest if it didn’t mean that everyone else also slept. Sleep was overrated. Dreams didn’t offer any new information, so there was no point in enduring them longer than necessary. Any more than six hours and Jax would start to feel restless.

This dawn was no different from the last, lazily crawling up the sky, and Jax’s greeting was just as familiar. Her hands weaved through the air with the silks of her clothing as she let her dance absorb the warmth of the rays. The habit was as natural for her as a morning stretch was to others. Sometimes she was certain she could feel the waking of the whole city in her motions, although she knew at least one human who wouldn’t be awake until his own personal ray of sun awoke him. No celestial body could hold a candle to Amelia, especially to Hal.

Jax ended her ritual with a final flourish as the last of the sun melted over the horizon. With no warning, she slipped right back into her business demeanor, ready for the day to begin. As she strode back into the castle, a familiar guard gave her a wave and a cheery grin.

“So what’s the forecast look like today?” Stocke asked. He’d been assigned to East dawn watch since Jax’s first days, and he was one of the only guards who gave her a genuine smile each morning.

Jax returned a small half smile. “The only thing that’s certain is that Hal is going to complain,” she said over her shoulder as she passed by. She appreciated her partner’s consistency. He was true to himself, no matter the situation.

The morning’s start hadn’t taken much time, and it would still be a while until Hal arrived. Not wanting to waste time with something as trivial as waiting, Jax did what she always did best; explore. Even being in the castle for as long as she had, there were always new discoveries to be made within the twisted halls. Her mental map of the architecture was ever changing.

As if by divine intervention, when Jax did end up in the main hall with no intention, it was just as Hal arrived with his glum expression. Jax let a ghosted smile fall across her face as she slid over the stone silently.

“I miss her.”

“I missed you too,” Jax said, poking Hal’s cheek with her pointer finger, then immediately sighing at the grumble of his stomach. “And I take it you missed your breakfast too? Why don’t we go to the mess hall and you tell me how your hatchling is doing.”

codedbycrucialstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back