• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Dragon blood brewery, legendary even back in the days of old when elves ruled every thing and where the eye could see.
20210223_164026.jpg
Created by the elves, perfected by the dwarfs, lost during the first great magic war...
Records of its existence was found centuries later and with time they were reproduced. The Joni family being the masterminds behind replicating the lost elven recipes with ancient dwarf methods used to make alcohol and potions rivaling the gods themselves...

Needless to say the Joni expanded into every lucrative business they could to funnel back into the Brewery, they had adventurers gathering rare ingredients, blacksmiths constantly making and improvingequipment, entire farms dedicated to growing the neccestices.
The Joni family is even rumoured to be aligned with the mysterious Shadowhands...
One could say that overall the Joni rival kingdoms, of course that one would be wrong but also that one wouldn't be to far off.

The Joni have spread their name, product and influence further across Aerth than any can comprehend. From its humble beginnings in the out back of Tuulak, Dragonblood brew is a household name across the globe. From the war torn kingdom of Restag, to the Dragons queens lands of Drawin...
Almost like a new religion consumed the world, as countless people found faith happiness and more inside these bottles.
It was a new time on Aerth. No longer were gods nameless! For while there are many gods it is only when one receives worship that they can properly wield their immense power.

All praise Durzo! The God of alchemy, parties, satisfaction, revenge.
f93f2a66f3b027f2e1065433851d111d.jpg
With most of Aerth drinking in his name Durzo has become more powerful than ever before...
Durzo takes many souls from other worlds to operate on Aerth with the single purpose of doing his bidding,
The mad God demands shrines be made in his honor, throwing multiple "god stones" to Aerth to communicate with mortals influencing further worship towards himself.

What's so bad about the whole planet worshipping the same God? Well apart from everyone being drunk, Durzo is a lesser God who suddenly received a disgusting amount of power elevating him into the first Elder God. Kinda a big deal as he decided to name himself and interact with the world more directly which is progressively making the balance of Aerth non existent.
The other gods (the ones without names who lived) have gotten over Durzo's shit and they are gonna try and fix it, the correct way. By sending souls from another world to operate on Aerth as their champion, also by influencing the mortals from naturally occurring God stones as...
=======================
Ok but what's this rp about?
simple shit, four or five (or six) characters are going to attempt to save the world.
You get to make either a...
God sent soul, think standard isekai protagonist with a special ability/power and gift

Aerth born hero, someone who grew up on Aerth and has become competent enough at whatever they do to make a impact on the world

These characters will do everything from having conversations with gods and demons,
visiting sky islands and the bottom of the oceans,
Fall in love, (optional quest of course)
Save settlements,
Destroy settlements!
Destroy evil! (Or you know let evil do it's thing)
Bring balance to the world!
(Or try anyway. Look taking the gods side might not be to bad, always a party happening and good booze.)

If some people are keen to know more ask questions and such here. You may have been in or seen one of my Aerth rp's before and if you know what's up feel free to copy paste a old cs to be ready when I make a character page

Interested, any info on how magic works or is it something to discuss once characters are going up?

Interested, any info on how magic works or is it something to discuss once characters are going up?

Magic can be summarised easily as "everyone gets one type of mana"
Bob can control fire,
Sally can manipulate water,
Harry can turn invisible,
Each have their own type of mana that allows them to use spells of various kinds.

On top of that everyone is capable of using other types of magic primarily through runes and artefacts and more rare/taboo/impossible/unheard of rituals of various sorts.

So if Bob had a transparent rune or enchanted ring he could turn invisible like Harry.
Nah mean?

I have an inquiry about the God given weapon: Will it be a normal, human made weapon or is it bestowed with a Godly gift that enhances it's/your natural abilities?

I have an inquiry about the God given weapon: Will it be a normal, human made weapon or is it bestowed with a Godly gift that enhances it's/your natural abilities?
It's a weapon made by a God (Or gods) that essentially rips off shield hero
"All weapons possess a gem that acts as the functional matrix to activate abilities, this gem persists through transformations. They specialize in protecting the world they reside in. They upgrade through adventuring within their respective worlds"

If you feed your weapon the right monster parts/runes it can transform, sword mixed with a Dragon might get Dragon bone and a fire mana
So on an so forth for everything.

A flaw to having one of these is you can no longer use anything else, if you have been given a Gods gift you can no longer wield anything made by a mortal.

Hmm. Alright, I understand to a point. So if my character would be a Hunter with a bow, it would just start as a seemingly innocent bow with a pretty ornament but then change and develop according to whatever you may have fed this ornament? Will you be guiding these transformations, then?

Hmm. Alright, I understand to a point. So if my character would be a Hunter with a bow, it would just start as a seemingly innocent bow with a pretty ornament but then change and develop according to whatever you may have fed this ornament? Will you be guiding these transformations, then?
Seeing as I'd determine what Monsters are about I'd be "guiding" somewhat but for the most part ima treat it like a video game.
If someone was to kill 100 poison slimes and feed each bit you can into a weapon you will eventually get a poison weapon. If someone was to kill a hydra and feed the weapon it's innards and rune you could instantly get your toxic whatever.

To avoid isekai characters unlocking the same thing at the same time each weapon will have conditions that need to be met somewhat. But ultimately each weapon has the same potential for magic.

Bow might have a easier time unlocking fire poison and Thunder, the dagger takes less time to unlock a drain ability.

I appreciate your explanations. So should I assume that we all start out with normal - enough weapons with the ornaments and then it’ll be added to as the party progresses, or would they start with something besides the ornament that can power their weapons?

(Sorry if this was already explained, but I was want to verify.)

Weapons start normal but everyone has magic anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back