• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z-GT Timeline Roleplay Request! Will make Vegeta cry if you join(JK)!

The Waluigist Priestess

Try Our Hot Wings! MMM! SPICY!!!
Hello Everyone! Son Nellie Here to see about a Dragon Ball Z Through GT timeline(alsow we keep fluffy hair Vegeta) Roleplay! Please follow my rules and remember that this will alter the timeline some with the addition of ocs and changes in the ships!
RULES:
  • Please only do the ships I list unless you ask first
  • Vegeta is my man, HANDS OFF
  • Have fun
Ships(I have the πŸ’ role. In reference to my Sayian Name, Serynne. And the more πŸ₯“ it has, the more I want it)
  • Vegeta x OCπŸ’πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“
  • KrillinπŸ’ x OCπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“
  • GokuπŸ’(My brother)x OC
  • CauliflaπŸ’ x OCπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“
  • BulmaπŸ’ x OCπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯“
Can't wait to Roleplay with you!
Karai.png
XOXO~ Son Nellie
πŸ’˜

Last edited:
Well, I'm intrigued in doing the Caulifla x OC but I need to know. Will you be playing her or do I have to?

Last edited:
So is this all Cannon characters? or are OC's allowed?
Also what point in Z are you starting? may be misunderstanding the intention for the story since Vegeta is a few episodes in, and Caulifa is in Super
The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess

Hmm will Ships really be the main focus of the RP? Normally prefer them to be a side thing that may or may not come about rather than forced/mandatory. Also you said after Vegetas Reformation....which point do you class that as? Post Frieza? Post Cell? Post Buu? (Since his entire Arc has been a slow progression than one big "Hes good now")

Hmm will Ships really be the main focus of the RP? Normally prefer them to be a side thing that may or may not come about rather than forced/mandatory. Also you said after Vegetas Reformation....which point do you class that as? Post Frieza? Post Cell? Post Buu? (Since his entire Arc has been a slow progression than one big "Hes good now")
After Frieza. And it can be canon plot aside from Vegeta x Bulma. That will switch to Vegeta x Nellie

The character i had in mind was going to be an Android, but the idea is still up in the air since I may have them be from a Future or something. Saying it will be this Pairing does seem to not count in that they may not mesh, or sometimes be a race to get to there fully without any development leading up to it.

Though question still remains how big a part of the pairings will be in a Dragon Ball game. As may dictate if this would be right game for me.

The character i had in mind was going to be an Android, but the idea is still up in the air since I may have them be from a Future or something. Saying it will be this Pairing does seem to not count in that they may not mesh, or sometimes be a race to get to there fully without any development leading up to it.

Though question still remains how big a part of the pairings will be in a Dragon Ball game. As may dictate if this would be right game for me.
I don't know, they won't be the main focus, but we'll spend time on them. So... ye.

Ill give it a shot then, I'll make a character and then see if a pairing fits during the RP rather than before. Though may want more than just 3 people.
Do you have a Story in mind as moment RP starts things may change into What If? territory. Also would you be making a CS page?

I don't know, and CS will be included upon joining DM
Ill give it a shot then, I'll make a character and then see if a pairing fits during the RP rather than before. Though may want more than just 3 people.
Do you have a Story in mind as moment RP starts things may change into What If? territory. Also would you be making a CS page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back