• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Z interrest check and Character sheet

I agree with Miku72 Miku72 . Right now it's a fight so I didn't feel like it was necessary for me to post so much until the end.

Anyway, I'm still interested.

Right now, we're just waiting for Robin man since he seems to be the one to want to take on the roll of Vegeta. I promise, everyone will get the chance to fight and more.

What's a good way to introduce my character? Is everyone else in Japan cuz I'm in America. Well my character is. And also me. I am too.

Actually they're all in the waistlands right now. And like everyone ese, the power levels are starting to get up there so he could probably sense it, depending on his sterngth.

Interested! Are you still accepting?

Yes it is still accepting.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth No, but he can have a similar life on this earth. This roleplay is taking place in the Dragon Ball universe, and this is the earth we are on. And yes SerenityAngel SerenityAngel , character origins tend to make things complicated, especially if there are inconsistencies. And also Serenity, my Vegeta post halfway finish. And I should have my Android character up by this weekend.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth No, but he can have a similar life on this earth. This roleplay is taking place in the Dragon Ball universe, and this is the earth we are on. And yes SerenityAngel SerenityAngel , character origins tend to make things complicated, especially if there are inconsistencies. And also Serenity, my Vegeta post halfway finish. And I should have my Android character up by this weekend.
Okay I'm gonna say he lived in a place with similar culture.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel if you want me to post a bio, just say so and I'll finish it add it)
Name: Android 24

Race: Android

Personality:
Android twenty-four is a machine of knowledge. He enjoys learning, especially his enemies fighting style and engineering. He always has two approaches when it comes to learning his enemy. He would either watch from afar himself or his scout drones, or he will be more direct and fight his enemy head-on. Android twenty-four always have two goals in mind, protect the earth and his inventions back in his lab. He holds those two things above all other things in this world. When it comes to social skills it's quite simple. He tends to be stoic, finding emotions to be unnecessary to express without a good reason to. But there are times where does express emotions. More often then not, people would see the quiet, patient, brave, and disciplined.

Strengths:

He has unlimited stamina and energy

Can't be directly detected by Ki sense or scouters

Since his model is based on a human, he can still get stronger through training

He has a special infinite power core just like android 17 and 18

Thanks to his hardware for his brain, he can process information faster than biological beings

Weaknesses:
Since he's not based on Saiyan DNA, he can't acquire power as much or as quickly as a Saiyan would

He can be outclassed by stronger enemies

Appearance:

Attire: People will most commonly find Android Twenty-Four wearing a pair of gray sunglasses, a black leather studded jacket with 10 mm silver bullet studs on the shoulders and both wrist cuffs. He wears two finger-less leather gloves. Underneath the jacket is a simple gray t-shirt. For pants he normally wears a pair of slightly baggy black jeans, which he always keeps up from falling by a black leather belt that has a noticeable belt buckle, the belt is in a design of A24. And yes, this is a self-referential piece of clothing he made himself.
Physical: Android twenty-four stands at six feet, five inches tall; which makes him one of the taller Androids made. Android twenty-four takes the appearance of a sculpted human man. Every part of his body appeared to be a walking talking metal statue. He has thick, jet black, shoulder length hair that he always wears in a ponytail. He wears a titanium ring as his hair tie. One of the signs that he's getting truly serious in a fight is when he rips the ring in two and let his hair flow free.​

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel if you want me to post a bio, just say so and I'll finish it add it)

Personality:
Android twenty-four is a machine of knowledge. He enjoys learning, especially his enemies fighting style and engineering. He always has two approaches when it comes to learning his enemy. He would either watch from afar himself or his scout drones, or he will be more direct and fight his enemy head-on. Android twenty-four always have two goals in mind, protect the earth and his inventions back in his lab. He holds those two things above all other things in this world. When it comes to social skills it's quite simple. He tends to be stoic, finding emotions to be unnecessary to express without a good reason to. But there are times where does express emotions. More often then not, people would see the quiet, patient, brave, and disciplined.

Strengths:

Thanks to his hardware for his brain, he can process information faster than biological beings

Weaknesses:
Since he's not based on Saiyan DNA, he can't acquire power as much or as quickly as a Saiyan would

Appearance:

Attire: People will most commonly find Android Twenty-Four wearing a pair of gray sunglasses, a black leather studded jacket with 10 mm silver bullet studs on the shoulders and both wrist cuffs. He wears two finger-less leather gloves. Underneath the jacket is a simple gray t-shirt. For pants he normally wears a pair of slightly baggy black jeans, which he always keeps up from falling by a black leather belt that has a noticeable belt buckle, the belt is in a design of A24. And yes, this is a self-referential piece of clothing he made himself.
Physical: Android twenty-four stands at six feet, five inches tall; which makes him one of the taller Androids made. Android twenty-four takes the appearance of a sculpted human man. Every part of his body appeared to be a walking talking metal statue. He has thick, jet black, shoulder length hair that he always wears in a ponytail. He wears a titanium ring as his hair tie. One of the signs that he's getting truly serious in a fight is when he rips the ring in two and let his hair flow free.​

Aye fellow Android

Personality: Android twenty-four is a machine of knowledge. He enjoys learning, especially his enemies fighting style and engineering. He always has two approaches when it comes to learning his enemy. He would either watch from afar himself or his scout drones, or he will be more direct and fight his enemy head-on. Android twenty-four always have two goals in mind, protect the earth and his inventions back in his lab. He holds those two things above all other things in this world. When it comes to social skills it's quite simple. He tends to be stoic, finding emotions to be unnecessary to express without a good reason to. But there are times where does express emotions. More often then not, people would see the quiet, patient, brave, and disciplined.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Appearance:

great job! Accepted!

Nice! I'll try to put up my characters Skelly (she's actually an OC. A majin called Pariah) tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back