• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here
Oniyon Saga
  • I received permission from the creator of Blaze and Nomiya to NPC their characters. Their use in this post is to bring this Saga to an end so that we can continue the story line. No characters that weren’t of my original creation will be executed during the completion of this Saga.

Blaze soared above the triangle beam, and then warped out of the blast radius of the deadly explosion that followed. He reappeared in time to lean to the side to dodge a swift punch from an enraged Oniyon. The general came at him like a beast, punching wildly and rapidly. Oniyon’s fists and Blaze’s dodging were but a blur to the untrained eye.

“FIGHT ME!” Oniyon roared. “STOP HOLDING BACK!”

Oniyon’s punches and kicks were slow to Blaze. He realized how much he had trained when he was able to meditate while in combat. He became so engrossed in his troubling thoughts that his actions became subconscious. He started to block Oniyon’s attacks. A burst of red ki erupted from where he had touched him and made Blaze’s eyes narrow in frustration before he started flying backwards, seeking space.

What should I do? Blaze thought. Oniyon looked like his old friend—his brother—but he wasn’t anymore. He couldn’t afford to keep drawing out the fight while the rest of his troops were flying across the planet and destroying cities. If he kept going, then there may not be a world left.

Collar’s body was smoking after the blast he received from the little brat. His patience had broken. He wasn’t going to stand for this anymore. They were close enough.

“GENERAL ONIYON!” Collar called.

The tips of Oniyon’s fingers turned red before he began slashing at the air like claws and sending ten laser-like beams flying at Blaze. “NOT NOW!” he yelled.

Blaze spun around the lasers and glared at Collar. What was he up to now?

“My lord! I wish to make you stronger!”

Oniyon lunged at Blaze, arms wide in a tackle, and Blaze ducked around him before his body vanished. Oniyon whirled around with a snarl and watched as Blaze appeared in front of collar. The back of his fist met the Saiyan’s face, sending him flying for only a short bit before he grabbed him by the collar of his armor just beneath his throat. His other hand rested against Collar’s stomach and a blast ripped through his mid-section. Blood gushed from Collar’s mouth on a drowned gasp. His hands, however latched tightly onto Blaze as his teeth came together in a sinister, blood-stained grin.

“Long…live…Oniyon,” he rasped. Collar’s body then suddenly lit up bright and Blaze’s eyes widened in shock. There was a sudden detonation.

Oniyon gazed on in awe as the distraction was set. Mustar rocketed toward Akiko with Nomiya on his heels. His hand was gripping his wounded shoulder where his armor had even been ripped off. His bloody hand released it to point at Lena while she dangled in Akiko’s grip. The beam was sudden and quick. Lena had been staring in horror at the suicidal detonation having never seen such a thing before when suddenly a searing pain ripped through her chest. The pain startled her, causing her to gasp.

Mustar flew over Akiko as Nomiya braked in mid-air to shout, “No!”

Lena’s blue shaking eyes slowly lowered to her chest. A red warm spot was growing about it where a golf ball-sized hole had been blasted. Her whole body started to tremble from a combination of fear and the cold. She was shot! There was so much blood. Was she going to die? She found it hard to breathe as blood started to fill her lungs. She coughed it up as she panicked, “A-A-Ki-Ki-Ko!”

Oniyon’s attention was glued to the scene. His aura extinguished and Mustar flew over to him with a pained grin. Yes…it worked, he thought. His grin was short-lived when he saw tears starting to spill from Oniyon’s eyes. The tears startled the general. His fingers brushed some of the salty liquid from his cheeks before he gazed down at them in surprise. “My chest feels so heavy, I can barely breathe, and I’m crying…” Oniyon muttered in bewilderment.

Mustar flew closer and grasped the officer by the cheeks. He gazed into his eyes and instructed, “Breathe Sir. You’re all right. There’s nothing wrong.”

Oniyon’s tears continued to pour to the point that he started to whimper, “What is wrong with me? I feel so sad.”

As the smoke clouds from the previous explosion dissipated, Blaze was revealed unscathed but his clothing had been incinerated and his skin darkened by the blast. His eyes settled on Lena and his face paled. “No,” he gasped. He then glanced over to Oniyon and saw Mustar. The very person who started all of this. He furiously scowled and charged toward him.

Mustar turned his head but before he could react, Blaze’s fist passed through his back and out his stomach. The Saiyan coughed spittle and blood unintentionally in his commander’s face. Oniyon flinched from the spittle and peered down at the blood-soaked hand through his abdomen.

“Oniyon…don’t let them…defeat…you,” were Mustar’s last words before Blaze whipped his arm aside to free it. Mustar’s body fell from the sky as Oniyon continued to stare on in shock.

Blaze saw the tears in Oniyon’s eyes and frowned. “You want to know why you’re crying? Because you used to love that girl, but now you don’t even remember her name.”

Oniyon brought his hands up to his ears and recoiled away from Blaze, baring his teeth in anger. “Stop it!”

Blaze floated after him and declared, “Grisha would have killed anyone who dared lay a hand on her.”

Oniyon sucked in a breath as he failed to keep from crying. His heart felt so heavy. He had never felt it in such a state before, and at the same time it was on fire. His blood was growing hot as Blaze continued to harass him about that stupid girl. He didn’t know who she was. Blaze said that he used to love her, but that was absurd! Oniyon’s only love was battle. But his heart cried like it knew the truth.

“Surrender, or I will have to kill you.” Blaze bowed his head as he begged, “Don’t make me do it.”

“Surrender?” Oniyon whimpered. His hands lowered from his ears and curled tightly into fists. He then turned on Blaze, his face contorted in rage as he bellowed, “NEVER!” In the instant of his scream, his hair flashed gold and eyes vanished.

Blaze felt his heart skip in startle. No…he couldn’t allow it to happen, but it was happening. The sky was turning black. In a burst of yellow ki, Blaze assumed his Super Saiyan form and didn’t give Oniyon a chance to react. His fist solidly met his face, causing the general’s head to snap back. He started to fall, but then Blaze flipped in the air and brought his heel down on his chest, sending him like a missile into the earth below. As a geyser of dirt surged upwards, Blaze brought his hands together and motioned them to his side next to his hip. Closing his eyes, his face scrunched up in sadness as he apologized, “I’m sorry Grisha.”

Blaze roared his frustrations as he fired a yellow blast at where Oniyon crashed. The yellow beam dove like a comet, clearing the dust screen. Baring his teeth and squinting through the glare of his attack, Blaze kept the blast going until he felt a sudden jolt pass through his hands. His golden brows rose and he saw out of the corner of his eyes, the head of his attack arching in another direction. Immediately, he stopped the blast and dropped his hands to gaze down at another glowing warrior whose arm was extended as though it had just slapped the blast away.

A golden aura was surging around Oniyon. His dreadlocks had thickened in size and laid on his shoulders like the mane of a lion. His beard lengthened a few inches longer and was wedged in a Greek cut. Teal eyes glared sharply up at Blaze, dry of tears. His lips were turned downward in a fierce scowl and nose wrinkled like the snout of a beast.

“Shit!” Blaze cursed.

Nomiya made a motion to get involved but Blaze swung his hand out at her to stop her. “No! Stay back!”

Oniyon’s eyes frighteningly rolled over to the Saiyan woman and Blaze shouted, “Hey! Your fight’s with me!”

They darted back over to Blaze and Oniyon’s lips cracked into a wicked grin. Chuckling ominously through his teeth, he reminded, “I told you. In due time. You should had killed me when you had the chance. Now I’m going to kill you, so you better not hold back. I want this to feel like it was worth my time.”

Finally free from work. I had a busy slump I was stuck in. (OOC)
  • Big Brother! Don’t leave us again!

When the chibi Saiyan met Grisha’s back, the force sent him sliding a few yards. The snow rolled beneath his feet, his legs sinking into the dirt until a pile of ice and soil stood before his knees. Grisha’s eyes were wide and lips parted in surprise. He then spread his arms, turning a single eye over his shoulder to peer at the little girl clutching his back.

“Kssh!” he hissed. He shook his shoulders to try and shake her off and then his tail slapped against his back as it tried to reach her. Baring his teeth, his dark hair raised like hackles as he roared in frustration. An invisible aura blasted from his being with every intention of propelling the small child off.

Lena was already running toward them and would have caught Akiko if she let her. She stood there in fright as Grisha whirled around to face him. His eyes were livid and he gazed upon them as though they were his worst enemies. Lena clutched Akiko against her chest as though she were a plushie. She was stunned. Never had Grisha looked at them in such a way. Grisha continued to glare until he saw Akiko’s tail. His tense and angered features gradually softened until he was giving the child a blank stare. His hand reached behind him to grasp his own tail, and even though he hadn’t said anything, Lena could see whatever cogs were left in his head were turning.

“I don’t know if he recognizes you Akiko, but he does seem to recognize your tail.” Lena wiped some cold tears from her face. “I don’t think Grisha remembers anything.”

Alosha was slowly recovering to his feet when he noticed a stranger approaching. He seemed to be headed toward Lena, Akiko, and the snow boulder-lobbing behemoth. Who is that? Alosha wondered.

Lena heard someone call her. The voice had been unfamiliar and she turned her head to regard a strange man approaching her and just as it always seemed to happen, he had a tail like Akiko and Grisha. His question, however, was confusing.

Uh, excuse me! Are you the rulers of this planet! I need some help finding my dad, and everyone’s scared of my tail!

“Um…” Lena glanced between Okarot and Grisha. It was bad timing, but then she didn’t know where the other Saiyan had come from. “There are no rulers; and…I’m sorry about that. It’s a long story…but something terrible happened.”

When Lena glanced back to check on Grisha and make sure he hadn’t walked away while she was distracted, she was startled to suddenly see the giant standing before her and staring curiously at Akiko and then at Okarot. He stared hard, frowning even, until some sort of light bulb switched on in his head. A large grin expanded on his face and his tail happily flicked.

“Oh, he’s happy. Look Akiko!” Lena was so excited. There was probably hope to keep him around after all.

Last edited:
    Back