• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball - Universe Reborn

Mithril

RP Hunter
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read through my roleplay request thread. Hopefully you have a interest in Dragon Ball Z, otherwise you may be in the wrong place just saying, and have come to take part in my 1x1. Firstly some details on the roleplay and what I expect out of the roleplay.

Mithril|Female|Literate|Multi-Para|Very Active|Experienced

Currently working from home and for that reason I am very free to roleplay often!

I do need at least a decent bit of length to be satisfied, heh, of a few paragraphs and at least understandable grammar wise.

I vastly desire playing OCs , but I have no preference regarding what my partners play in regards to their OC as long as it is fun for both of us! I know that's a bit difficult for those looking for ships of specific characters, but sadly that it not my cup of tea, they have stuff the main cast needs to do.

A good pair of characters blossoming into a great relationship are my jam, even if I don't want it as the main focus. Things such as relationships, ships, and everything in between are A-OK, though, and I'm happy to talk on them while we talk on things such as plot! That being said I am not against darker themes, I just like the more heroic type of stories with a dark edge.

Now onto what I am looking for!

I am seeking a roleplay based in the world of Dragon Ball that is something much more than simply tournament arcs and screaming for 5+ posts! Something much more story based, something akin to the Broly movie with more progression and development without constant combat. Now the story itself I have an idea of a overarching plot involving the return of one of the universes that Zeno had destroyed before, however the large part leading up to that / being in that is up to what we can come up with together. As I do want someone who will not just leave me with pushing everything forward all the tiem and instead help make stories, foes and training opportunities!

The story will change depending on what you make!
Former members of King Colds / Frieza's army? We can do that and be in universe 7
Want to be outlaws in any of he other universes?
What about in a brand new universe as the newly appeared universe 13 where everything we make is unique and new?
Xenoverse is huge and freeform, so if you want to be apart of the time patrol together that would also be awesome.
However no cannon chars {Apart from possibly meeting them depending on story... or if I play broly}

FxF , FxM is good with me and willing to play female and male.

Surprise me with ideas, concepts and the like!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back