• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon ball search? That’s kinda weird Lunar

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! How are you all doing on this summer day since I haven’t decided if it’s fine or not yet. I’m doing pretty okay.

So anyways I’m looking to get into dragon ball since I used to watch it a bit a while ago, so here’s the warning I am no where near caught up in dragon ball I just know bits and pieces so yeah. I know the characters well but specific events are where I get lost. I know a few of them but the current ones are the less I know. That being said id still like to try.

I’m open to doubling for it and playing cannon characters. I know a lot of them but not all of them unfortunately so please understand. Ocs allowed

Rules
-please at bare minimum give me one paragraph though more is preferable
-Be open to ooc chat to joke around and generally have fun
-Please help me plot I can’t do it alone
-be able to double
-Don’t be an ass please
-I don’t ask for daily replies (preferred though) all I ask is for at least a weekly reply so I don’t loose interest.

What you can expect from me
-4-5 paragraphs average (occasionally mirrors)
-ooc and a friendly attitude
-Help with plotting the best I can
-Anything I stated above applies to me as well
-memes when I get comfortable
-I will share ideas at random hours if it pops up (it’s not me bumping just getting ideas out before I forget them)

That’s all I got for now since I don’t know plots yet for it but I’m down to brainstorm it so let me know! Also if you know a good point to start based off what I know (talk with me about it) let me know and a good point to start watching the anime again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back