• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Alrighty! So my friend Latios Latios and myself have planned an Rp where it takes place 100 years after the Z Fighters' passing, and our group will be meeting each other for the first time in the World Martial Arts tournament in North City (It feels somewhat respectful to stick to DB tradition). After this Arc, I do have something planned after our characters have gotten to know each other. There will be Conflict for the rp, because what is Dragon Ball without conflict? Let me know if any of you potential players are interested! We need your help to get this off the ground, and greatly appreciate any interest you have! The plot is that the Tournament is being used as a means to recruit new fighters with good skill and potential.

Last edited:
In regards of a potential plot we came up with the idea of the Earth needing a new team of Z fighters. the Earth clearly can't survive without a Goku so they need a replacement. Obviously a good place to start looking is at a tornement to see who's the strongest. Although one does not need to win to be picked.

Alright! I may be able to do this then! I've been waiting for a DB Group but I haven't seen one. Are you two familiar with the game Dragon Ball Legends? Because my character is descended from the main character of that game.

My familiarity with Dragon ball is from the collection of DBZ, TFS DBZ, DBS, and FighterZ

I see... I have 2 characters from Xenoverse 2 that I shall be using. A saiyan, and an earthling. Anyways, I must hit the hay. Good night!

Might be interested would I be able make a bulma type character? Someone whose like scientist.
I do not mind, we gotta have that one sassy scientist, eh? We can talk more about it when Latios is up. I gotta hit the hay, good night, and I look forward to learning a bit about your Character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back