• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Garter has Saiyan in her bloodline btw, not that anyone knows. It's likely 1/64th or something though

Hana is likely going first in terms of the differences between Hana and Seyuki. It would be funny if I put the two against each other for the preliminaries.

Awesome. Okay, so I'll do Hana's fight first, then Seyukis, then the two clash in Round 2 . I won't reveal who wins , but if Seyuki isn't aware of everything Hana can do in a fight and realizes brute power isn't enough to beat her, then she likely will get bested.

Awesome. Okay, so I'll do Hana's fight first, then Seyukis, then the two clash in Round 2 . I won't reveal who wins , but if Seyuki isn't aware of everything Hana can do in a fight and realizes brute power isn't enough to beat her, then she likely will get bested.
Excellent! I cannot wait! Meanwhile, I will be starting off the tournament in my next post. Whoever wants to fight first may do so, since it is getting a bit late for me to make a fight post.

Alright, I will go ahead and at least make a post to start the fights. Life has been stomping me in lately with work, and trying to get back into school to finish. But I will keep things going when I can! I promise!

First rounds an NPC.

Also Yuki will have comments on their outfits whereas Kazuv will explain why that armor isn't as protective as they think it is

Ill try and get a post out tomorrow since day off from work. Guessing Crowd is confused at the entire casual Ki blast so will work that in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back