• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yuki is spectating this time, she's injured from sparring with her grandfather (who thinks she's too young to join anyway)

Yeah i had Garter move to fighter area to watch and be free for scene to progress.

So are there a bunch of fights indoors before the main stage fights with NPC's? Not sure on the actual format IC.

Like i picture there are ALOT of fighters from all over but the only none fodder ones are mostly the main characters?

So are there a bunch of fights indoors before the main stage fights with NPC's? Not sure on the actual format IC.

Like i picture there are ALOT of fighters from all over but the only none fodder ones are mostly the main characters?
It is all in an outside arena, and the NPCs can put up a fight if you so wish, but they will ultimately lose.

Ok so they used something to cut down on the number of fighters like the punching machine?

Feel like I should have Yuki join anyway to even the numbers in the finals, but she'd probably lose seeing she's injured

Yeah I was going to do a quick few NPC match or two once others got there posts in, since this is still intro mini

Wouldn't we need to wait until it's announced that they're starting?

Also will our characters(who can anyway) go to an actual school or not?

I'm not sure if we're including it but....what about the Super Saiyan God ritual? How will we manage that? There is a limited number of Saiyans here.

I'm not sure if we're including it but....what about the Super Saiyan God ritual? How will we manage that? There is a limited number of Saiyans here.
Honestly, that is gonna be WAAAAAAYYYY down the line. I am none too concerned with anyone obtaining SSG at the moment. But I do agree that we are very limited on saiyans here. Let's see, we got Dakon, Oakris, Yuki, and Megumi as far as I can tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back