• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m sorry about this but I am leaving the rp.... reason being that I have lost interest in this. I am sorry for leaving out of the sudden, but I wish you all a good day. Goodbye.

I’m sorry about this but I am leaving the rp.... reason being that I have lost interest in this. I am sorry for leaving out of the sudden, but I wish you all a good day. Goodbye.
It happens! I am sorry you have lost interest, and wish you nothing but the best!

With how much people seem to know about 200 years ago and super obscure information in current age I'm really hoping it doesnt continue too "oh I know what sort of techniques that person has".

Seeming a trend of super Historians so far that are forgetting how much time has passed and jumping to bizarre conclusions given little to go off.

I assumed the fights hadn't started yet. But I'll read when home

I mean Garter isnt watching since OOC I assumed no fights had started.

Though I do feel bad one character if they get put against Garter, since what seems to be there thing may be Hard Countered.

Yeah most of the these people seem a little crazy, Like Androids havent been seen for 200 years and the process was a guarded Capsule Corp secret so just assuming they are a thing is bizzare, that plus nobody has mentioned them IC so it would be as likely to assume that a Freeza race character would show up or a Kai or something.

There is seeming to be a bit of a Meta issue in general going on with people far far far too well informed on cannon stuff as if the 200 years gap isnt a thing.

Unless of course family told him/her, but even then you'd think that the stories would change

Pretty much, like Majins likely have 0 mentions of Babidi etc and likely just connections to the Satan family at most after their Ancestor was defeated by Mr Satan. Androids are not a thing in modern-day with Capsule Corp having the information being a highly guarded secret due to the inventions/patents being what they made money from.

So yeah it makes the others come across as Delusional that they are expecting to encounter something that hasnt been seen for 200 years and there were like 6 at most that only 1 of which was known to the world (And the World didnt even know he was a Bio-Andorid, they just thought he was a Monster of some sort).

They might as well be thinking "I might encounter a Unicorn Hybrid at this tournament", Since as far as anyone knows Garter is pure Human and any mention otherwise is clear meta-gaming

Hey everyone. Sorry that things are silent here, been real busy with work and being very exhausted. But I assure you I will get things moving again tomorrow when I get home, and we can get done with this first arc. Although, I would like to know how you all think we should do this tournament?

Hey everyone. Sorry that things are silent here, been real busy with work and being very exhausted. But I assure you I will get things moving again tomorrow when I get home, and we can get done with this first arc. Although, I would like to know how you all think we should do this tournament?
Maybe like last time character vs charscter posts in google documents before posting?

Yeah just expecting most to pull Ki stuff in the fights, the get Salty with Garter when she claims to audience it's a light show and the ki blasts get no selled to keep people calm.

Just hoping for less Meta in general though. I could do a google doc if so though, depends how fights get picked too.

The fights got picked by the group fighting NPCs, and then each other in the 2nd round. However many are left then duke it out in the final round. Whoever is the last one wins.

I am starting up a post now, whoever would like to fight first, may start the tournament off. Remember, we are fighting NPCs, then we are going after each other to narrow it down for the final round. But I gotta ask, who will be in fighting? RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Andrita Andrita PlusUltra PlusUltra I am asking so I can see how many fighters we have and plan it out from there. ( Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Latios Latios if you two want, you both may jump in after our time skip, I am going to assume you are busy as all get out, and cannot post at the moment)

Sorry if my post is a tad short, I am kinda out of it atm, but I did say I was going to post. I will try to make a longer post for the tournament fights. I am looking forward to seeing what your characters will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back