• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah no real posts to actually react to so going to keep waiting i guess. Just for clarity though Garters power level is non-existant, as in 0 so as much as the wall next to her, even weakest fighter or person suppressing there power to the max would normally have something if you were focusing directly on them i think.

Meanwhile Garter is trying to find grains of rice with her name on in a desert

Androids are not a common thing so to jump to that conclusion off the bat seems weird.

I think that most of the fighters have heard about past battles though. Also, no reporter this time?

Jimmy Firecracker saw the stuff and still didnt believe it. Also having the current cast know everything in detail to the point there first thought is "this must be that incredibly rare thing from 200 years ago" just seems a bit off.

Like think how much Goten/Trunks understand about androids and they were born then with a direct connection with 18 being around.

If we are 200 years in the future how is the 31 year old recalling cannon characters?. The way it was worded was if he had actually met them.

Curious who Dakon learned the real history from given how much he seems to know about events from so long ago, the world itself never knew who Goku really was so confused why there is a statue of him? Most of the stuff he and the Z fighters did all got accredited to Mr Satan.

When did that actually Occur? Since even in Super and GT world still thought it was Mr Satan didnt they? Im trying to recall any of the Z Crew actually getting known overall.
Only examples that come up were Yamcha in Baseball, Tien but only with his School and Bulma due to Capsule Corp.

Even with Majin Buu the world was "Who?" when Goku/Vegeta asked for help outside the few they had actually met meaning Mr Satan was needed and took Credit for that too.

Yeah i dont recall it being anytime in Z, Super or GT, Unless this was a AU change the GM made then the world would still think it was Hercule who did all that right?

It was revealed to Videl in the Buu Saga, but never the world as a whole in Cannon. Heck they even had that Super Movie with Mr Satan going Super Saiyan as a joke about it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back