• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Right....that does mean most of that ability section of the Bio is a mute point then
Not necessarily... The ability section is mostly to list PERSONAL abilities. I do not require racial abilities, since anyone who knows dragonball knows the racial abilities of characters like Piccolo or Frieza. The personal abilities are what add on to your character's individuality.

Yeah so im debating if to have them in the tounrament competing in general given they are a android and those kinda have a default level at the lowest, may need to get creative with what i do.

Yeah so im debating if to have them in the tounrament competing in general given they are a android and those kinda have a default level at the lowest, may need to get creative with what i do.
It is up to you whether or not they enter or spectate. But if they do, then we would have an even number of matchups for everyone. Because I do intend for our characters to fight each other, depending on who wins or loses the previous fight.

I realized I need to change Yuki's personality from rushing into danger to calmly observing or something

I don't know. I was scrolling through characters and saw this:

The effect that is applied to his opponent is ‘Bleed’, which effects two bars of health, slowly lowering before stopping after two bars of health is gone.

I don't know. I was scrolling through characters and saw this:

The effect that is applied to his opponent is ‘Bleed’, which effects two bars of health, slowly lowering before stopping after two bars of health is gone.
Oh jeez... I must have skimmed through that.

Posted a Intro for them if that works. Will likely head to sleep soon for a few hours before work anyway.

So for now Yuki's the only one from from the previous rp to sit the tournament out (she's limping, so she'd be out soon anyway). Although she'll be calmer in this rp

I still need to make a post. My new job has me over worked. I’ve barely had time to read up on everyone’s posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back