• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes (Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Garter has been ok'd for most part at least, just finer details etc now, but they can come out in RP.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Is anyone related to the original Tournament of Power representatives of U7 , aside from the characters we currently have , that will participate in the Tournament ?

I thought it was more World Martial Arts level? So not everyone is a known planet buster. Assumed it was going to be like the Buu Saga Tournament

Oh dear. I had a feeling since this one is set post-Super rather than post-Z

I didnt mean timeline, I meant actual feel.
Like most people wouldnt even know that type of Tournament or Aliens were a thing?

It would also be fun to bring some old villains back(although I wouldn't exactly know how we'd do that)

Dragon Balls to resurrect since you don't age in the otherworld, Some races dont seem to age/LONG life spans etc. But would also depend on the starting "level" of people

Like i saw people list Super Saiyan on there sheets which implys some things, but thats easy enough to say "That comes later" or something

I thought it was more World Martial Arts level? So not everyone is a known planet buster. Assumed it was going to be like the Buu Saga Tournament
They are going to be descendants, around beginner level. Then again, we have people like Goku and Piccolo who participated as well.

Might have Yuki be different, not showing all her skills and potential until she has too, meaning she'd probably be the complete opposite as Dabria

Except this time she will use it less often, if there's an invasion of aliens than yeah, she'll go super saiyan and what not, but in a normal fight she probably won't

I mean that does mean that most people would have like 1 Ki attack if any, given how little Ki was used in that series.

Right....that does mean most of that ability section of the Bio is a mute point then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back