• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Latios Latios

Any preference for how we've interacted specifically for the past week?

Because I could just write under the assumption that Doburu's been hanging around Sakura while asking questions in exchange for food, but I'm open to any ideas for any small specific events or even just conversations that were already had or something. All about the hashing stage after all.

As little interaction as possible. I don’t like the idea of interactions having happened a week off screen. Stuff like that shouldn’t be skipped over, I’d rather have it happen. So because we have to skip a week then I’d prefer if as much of the twos interactions didn’t happen all too much.

Also, Flame, I only remember her inviting Sakura to dinner. Not to stay for the week

As little interaction as possible. I don’t like the idea of interactions having happened a week off screen. Stuff like that shouldn’t be skipped over, I’d rather have it happen. So because we have to skip a week then I’d prefer if as much of the twos interactions didn’t happen all too much.

Also, Flame, I only remember her inviting Sakura to dinner. Not to stay for the week

Gotcha, so where exactly does Sakura live?

Is it a house or an apartment?

Outside of town in a house that's extremely worn down and not in use. She's without a job so she's homeless and will take what she can get

Alright everyone, I think it's about time we get this moving. I have made you all wait long enough. Now as for Andrita Andrita animegirl20 animegirl20 CaptainSully CaptainSully Feel free to jump back in any time during this arc, or during the next arc. I have messaged you all and have not received any response. So I will assume you all are either uninterested or incredibly busy. Please, get back to me when you can, since I do not want you all getting left behind. Thanks a bunch!

Alright everyone, I think it's about time we get this moving. I have made you all wait long enough. Now as for Andrita Andrita animegirl20 animegirl20 CaptainSully CaptainSully Feel free to jump back in any time during this arc, or during the next arc. I have messaged you all and have not received any response. So I will assume you all are either uninterested or incredibly busy. Please, get back to me when you can, since I do not want you all getting left behind. Thanks a bunch!
Can you give me a quick run down.

Can you give me a quick run down.
Ok, so basically we are doing some friendship building. Rn, Dakon, Yuki, and Angelo's character Chardia (All saiyans) are with Oakris and Dabria in the Carmine Manor (Where the two sisters live.) they are about to eat lunch. While Doburu and Sakura (Both Majins) are At sakura's.

FINALLY I POSTED! Sorry I've been so slow I'm going to try to be responding more. So I just kind of had her show up at the manor. Wasn't sure how else to jump back in.

RedtheRoyalGuard RedtheRoyalGuard Flame Demon Flame Demon Angelostar4 Angelostar4 animegirl20 animegirl20 GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Latios Latios GrieveWriter GrieveWriter CaptainSully CaptainSully

Alright everyone, I would like to apologize for making you wait so long, Life is not being kind to me right now, in light of the Corona Virus and other personal matters, I have been busy. But I assure you all that I will always make the effort and put in the time to keep things going! I may not post as often as I would like, but I have my reasons, mainly with work and college. If we do have a break in posting and such, please bear with me, as I am trying to keep things moving as best I can! We are getting closer to the next arc, and I also have to plan for that, so get ready y'all!

I shall stay for as long as I need to... really.
Don't feel forced to stay if things are not a the pace you prefer. I understand some people like to post rapid fire, while others like to take their time. With current circumstances, I am limited on time very much. But I do hope you have fun in this rp while you are here! :)

I'm afraid that I have to drop out on this one considering that I have joined too many RPs. I'm sorry that I have disappointed you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back