• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
However it's basically gonna take a lot of energy since she can control the beam, if she moves her arms up it goes up

Y'know, the more I think on it, the more I feel like Megumi is gonna become our version of Broly. With the Ikari form, and how she can use it only when she is facing negativity. What would happen if say... One of the people, or all the people she held dear were to die? How would she react? Andrita Andrita

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers ... Wow, to say the least. What an dark, yet fascinating question. And one of the few instances where I'd say it would push her to the brink.

What I mean is , she would definitely be very angry, and the negativity would skyrocket that she could've done something to avoid that outcome. So that much Anger at their passing + excruciating amounts of Self-Negativity would... likely trigger a Super Saiyan Transformation. But that much would be uncontrollable and she would lose it extremely quickly, like It would only last 1 post if such a thing would happen... But it would happen.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers ... Wow, to say the least. What an dark, yet fascinating question. And one of the few instances where I'd say it would push her to the brink.

What I mean is , she would definitely be very angry, and the negativity would skyrocket that she could've done something to avoid that outcome. So that much Anger at their passing + excruciating amounts of Self-Negativity would... likely trigger a Super Saiyan Transformation
A very fair answer. I was just mainly curious, since I began to watch clips of the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie, and thought about how Megumi would react if her family was wiped out. I just wanted to hear your thoughts on it as well. So a big push like that would definitely make her super Saiyan then... Hmmm...

Alright, we have Dakon vs. Doburu rn. Then we have Leolin vs. Oakris, and then we have Megumi as part of the 3 way, unless you want to have her fight another NPC Andrita Andrita

Woo boi. I honestly don't think my new character will be accepted in any way, shape or form. But, it will be interesting perhaps.

I... yes but how is a copy being made. What is actually happening when the copy happens. Because my mind keeps turning to a digital copy but she’s not an android
Am I correct in my understanding? Or did I miss something? Andrita Andrita
You are correct. it's like using a DNA Splicer but making a perfect double of it. instead of splitting it in half. It's almost like a Mind's Eye developed through the experiment in which she can see the "Inner KI" of a person and duplicate it by mimicking their DNA and creating a double of it, then fusing it.

She's fine as an antagonist, we just gotta keep her on ice for now until we enter an arc that necessitates an antagonist.

Gotta establish relations between main characters before we can have any antagonists come around to muddle everything up. We can have occasional hints right now as to stuff going on with her, but it's not until we get done with some tangible character establishment that throwing in an Arc Villain would seem suitable. Don't want to give the readers situational whiplash.

That being said, maybe keep discussion about potential characters in here to keep the Character thread tidy?

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Fair enough. I was going on such a role I forgot where we were posting.... My apologies. Thanks for the nice evaluation. I wasn't going to have her interact with the characters themselves unless promptly told to by either Latios or Ember, assuming she's accepted as an Arc Villain of course.

She's fine as an antagonist, we just gotta keep her on ice for now until we enter an arc that necessitates an antagonist.

Gotta establish relations between main characters before we can have any antagonists come around to muddle everything up. We can have occasional hints right now as to stuff going on with her, but it's not until we get done with some tangible character establishment that throwing in an Arc Villain would seem suitable. Don't want to give the readers situational whiplash.

That being said, maybe keep discussion about potential characters in here to keep the Character thread tidy?
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Fair enough. I was going on such a role I forgot where we were posting.... My apologies. Thanks for the nice evaluation. I wasn't going to have her interact with the characters themselves unless promptly told to by either Latios or Ember, assuming she's accepted as an Arc Villain of course.
I do like her as a character, and would like to see her as an antagonist in a later arc, but it is a joint decision between Latios and myself. And I do agree with Grieve Writer on establishing relations, that is in fact the plan for this arc really, and a but of filler before the next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back