• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragon Ball Saga: Past Guardians to New Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Flame Demon Flame Demon Yeah. Remember in DBS Broly when Broly had Yellow Eyes and seemingly got a massive amp to his powerset but stayed in human form despite gaining the strength of a Great Ape. It's sort of an homage to that concept, except not exactly the same.

She has the potential to do so if pushed to the emotional limit. Power increases as her form implies won't make her reach Super Saiyan. It is likely she won't though, considering it requires something to happen to snap her into the transformation while in Ikari, and due to the current time limit akin to a SSJ4's Fusion time limit, she likely won't have enough time in the form to master Super Saiyan ontop of her Ikari State. But yes, it's possible for her to obtain it, just it's exceedingly likely she won't.

And you are correct. Her Ikari power is empowered and fueled by her negativity. If something happens to it her Ikari state is gone until she finds a deeper way to tape into it.
So she needs friends?

If she does gain friends eventually [which she likely will because this is Dragon Ball themed] she'll use her friends and her belief in herself to tap into Ikari / Evolved Ikari ... But that 'll likely take way into the RP for that to happen, maybe in another arc of the series if need be.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Already setting up a darker theme of lost ... I like it.

If she does gain friends eventually [which she likely will because this is Dragon Ball themed] she'll use her friends and her belief in herself to tap into Ikari / Evolved Ikari ... But that 'll likely take way into the RP for that to happen, maybe in another arc of the series if need be.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Already setting up a darker theme of lost ... I like it.
I mean, there is a certain white haired saiyan that could always use more friends, megumi can start there?

If she's not hating herself how would she still be able to use it?

Trust me, it WILL be dark

Flame Demon Flame Demon By using love and friendship as a source, to fight the fear of losing herself by believing that the bonds transcend all fear... Or something sappy like that.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers (*Telling everyone that he almost spoiled the entire dark theme of the RP*):

Alrighty, I will make a post sometime either today or later this week reacting to the matches so far, so keep a look out for that!

Yuki was really going easy on her first opponent, poor Dabria, but she won't go super saiyan if she doesn't have too

kinda don't want to use the kamehameha beam, but might be the only thing able to knock her out fast enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back