• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball Rp

Themidwinterwolf

Always confused
Hello Hello! I've been watching a lot of Dragon Ball lately and was hoping to rp it with somebody, Canon x Oc, I'm looking to double with somebody. I can probably play anyone, also I'm looking for a long rp, with a slow burn romance. I can write quite a bit, but sometimes it comes up rather short, so in this rp I'll be fine with anything except one liners. I want a good amount of detail and I'll return the same. This will always be open, so please comment or pm me! Also I don't want to rp with someone who will just drop this and not ever reply, sometimes I might not be able to reply a bit, because sometimes I'll think I have replied but I didn't so after like 2 days message me and I'll get right back to you~

Hello Hello! I've been watching a lot of Dragon Ball lately and was hoping to rp it with somebody, Canon x Oc, I'm looking to double with somebody. I can probably play anyone, also I'm looking for a long rp, with a slow burn romance. I can write quite a bit, but sometimes it comes up rather short, so in this rp I'll be fine with anything except one liners. I want a good amount of detail and I'll return the same. This will always be open, so please comment or pm me! Also I don't want to rp with someone who will just drop this and not ever reply, sometimes I might not be able to reply a bit, because sometimes I'll think I have replied but I didn't so after like 2 days message me and I'll get right back to you~
I'm down, I have a few characters I can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back