• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball: New World (Looking for members)

is it too late for me to join? Cause i have a human character ready

Name: Kanzo
Race: Human
Starting Age: 37
Sex: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Starting Power Level: 1,500
Abilities:
Gryphon Ascension - A powerful ki-charged uppercut. Used to close the distance between him and an opponent and deliver a swift and often fatal blow to the chin.

Gryphon's Talon - A powerful ki-charged punch, designed to pierce through objects.

Appearance:
Kanzo.png

Last edited:
I was thinking he could work better in the Budokai Tenkaichi Tournament (though im not sure if that's the direction you guys are heading.) KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

At the moment were kinda just winging it. Im just trying to figure out how to get the dragon ball's involved.

Well, I think i might have a small idea. What if it starts with the orchestraters of the tournament are looking for willing individuals to aid in finding the Dragonballs (a wish from the Dragon balls is usually the prize rewarded to the winner of the tournament.) KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back