• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball: New World (Looking for members)

Im assuming that the SSJ PL you added is not in effect yet, after all I said that Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford could start with a weak SSJ form since he was the first to claim a Saiyan. Just know that your character will have to earn the SSJ form in the RP okay. Roman Roman
By the way Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford do you have a lore reason for your character to have SSJ yet.

Im assuming that the SSJ PL you added is not in effect yet, after all I said that Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford could start with a weak SSJ form since he was the first to claim a Saiyan. Just know that your character will have to earn the SSJ form in the RP okay. Roman Roman
By the way Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford do you have a lore reason for your character to have SSJ yet.
I do. Basically, he got tired of his people being opressed, and stood up to the galactic tyrant. In retaliation, the tyrant killed his younger brother, which of course caused Okarot to go SSJ. He then got his ass handed to him, and went into exile to protect his planet. Also, yeah. His power level is himnot holding back in his base form.

It's just there so I won't have to go looking later.

If any more humans want to join (or any power level 1000 or less) my power level 15 human would appreciate it! Heh. I need training friends

I figured the Saiyans would leave the pods and try to figure out where they ended up, the craters created by the pods are bound to attract some attention. Weather the introductions will be peaceful or violent, well we'll see I guess.

Okarot would be pretty peaceful. Well, for a Saiyan, at least. He wouldn't conquer the Earth for the hell of it. When he hears about the Dragon Balls, though, he'll do whatever it takes to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back