• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dragon Ball: New World (Looking for members)

Of course, like I said just be mindful of how low the early power levels will be, I'm not super familiar with the Majin race so I trust you understand them better than me. Longhead Longhead

Name: Scalli
Race: Saiyan
Starting Age: 13
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Starting Power Level: 500
Abilities: Ki Control
Spirit thorn: A small beam of ki fired by the hands, designed to rip through the enemy's weak points rather than destroy them all at once. The beam gets bigger when fired with both hands, the more energy put into it the larger it becomes but the damage lowers as it is spread around the enemy's body.
Appearance:
(This drawing is made by me, I'm a bit rusty at the moment, I tried to mimic the dragon ball style with the hair and eyes. It was drawn by hand and then scanned into a computer to make minor edits. Would have colored but it didn't look as good, Ill attempt a better drawing later.)
When first landing on the planet she will start with more traditional saiyan armor but will soon switch to a more comfortable outfit while still keeping the boots from their armor.
Sj.png
I had this character planned out from the beginning but I wanted to wait to see what characters the rest of you would make so I could properly adjust.

The main thread is up along with the Character data base if you guys want to move your character sheets there.

once we have the final Saiyan we will have enough to at least start the storyline, of course their are still some people who heven't made a character yet and we will of course see more as the story goes on but were close enough to starting.

How many characters did you say we could have again? I'm thinking of making a human, and then have her get with my Saiyan, and play as their child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back