• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Ball Super Human// rp page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the remote mountains of earth two martial artists fight with the goal being to increase their own skill and experience in battle.
Redah's sword moved fast but was blocked by a knife hand chop ensured with ki, "I've told you already... one from the mantis school can fight anything unarmed!"
Pushing the sword away only to get a knee in the stomach. Pushing through the pain Yahno punched Redah in the face and flew into the sky to regain his breath.

"Still think you can cut my ki shot?"
Yahno steadied his breath to charge his energy, moving his left hand from his heart across his chest and right arm into his hand shaped as a gun with the thumb being the hammer/aiming reticule.

Redah stared up at his opponent, "Of course, it's simply a matter of timing."
He returned his blade to its sheath, crouching down to prepare for a leap. He wrapped one hand around the hilt of his sword, infusing it with ki while it was still in the scabbard. He would end this fight with a single, elegant attack, slicing cleanly through his sparring partner's ki blast and ending with his blade at Yahno's throat...

Unbeknownst to most a pod crash lands into some vague farmlands. A farmer with a rifle is met with a intimidating human figure with a vast head of hair...
This alien man caught the bullet fired from the gun and flicked it back at the farmer killing him instantly.

"Why is this planet still thriving? Kakarot should have ravaged this world years ago, despite his low power level..."
Pressing a button on his scouter reveals the highest powerlevels on the planet. Assuming that to be his saiyon brother raditz flies off at great speeds in the direction his scouter pointed.

Raditz arrived at the scene of a battle.
A man shot a green beam at a beastman who had lept into the air to deflect the attack, falling backwards from the impact but landing with composure. Redah and Yahno looked at the stranger with curiosity.

Yahno descended to the ground as the stranger did saying "not many on earth can fly, where's your massive mullet been hiding?"
"I knew these low levels couldn't be a saiyon. Filthy insects, I can't believe kakarot hasn't destroyed this planet... to think one of you weaklings killed him? Pathetic..."

When Yahno focused he could sense the power leaking from this stranger, it was more powerful than anything he had witnessed... this coming from the man who faced the demon king Piccolo.
"destroying the planet? Look buddy we stop that kind of shit so don't be joking"
"If you think you can stop me, take your best shot"
The man smugly states with energy building around him
"look at this tosser! Gimme a sec red ill deal with this right-"
Yahno cut himself off to fly at the man fast with a knock out punch, Raditz moved faster and backhanded the human like one would a annoying fly. Sending the young man into a tree splitting it apart like plywood.

"I... we... trouble..."
Yahno managed to mumble as he attempted to call for redah for assistance. However being hit the hardest ever in his life left the man somewhat rocked.
=======================
Was gonna get raditz pictures but figure we all know what he looks like plus I'm on a phone an can't be assed unless on a tablet. Pictures will come later when I'm on a different device aha

Your free to react as you see fit.
Dont control raditz however, or any named enemy unless i say its ok.

Those who have been trained by roshi should be able to sense high ki levels like a characters named attack or raditz whos the strongest ever to arrive on earth at said time in the story.

Post order is 1 2 than you meaning let two others post before you go again. I'll probably break this rule to post as the enemies

Redah and yahno will most likely be toyed with until help arrives.
Moomba Moomba PlusUltra PlusUltra Astrylan Astrylan Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Maybe the detective can offer the turtle students a lift in his flying car?

Last edited:
It would be quiet at first, but steadily grow louder over time as the sound of music punctuated with explosions to the beat. Eventually, a figure could be found flying across the sky to land with a not-so-subtle crash before raising its hands raised to the sky as the face of a young woman give a wide grin. still clutching what seemed to be a boom box in one of their hands. Holding the pose for a moment they put down the still playing box to the ground and dusted themself off before turning down the volume and giving a wave and a wink to the combatants.

"Howdy!, Hey Redah, Yahoo Long time no see, you kinda look like crap and....You?" she raises an eyebrow in the direction of the alien for a moment, quizzically studying him in thought before responding "Nice Hair!" throwing a hand through her own for effect with a short laugh "Though those guys are kinda my friends, so i don't suppose i could perform that super rare special technique at you and.....well just talk for a second? Yeah yeah crazy i know, but well as fun as fighting can be, they don't seem to be having a good time and id really like to understand why you're here and fighting in the first place. Did they insult the hair? I can totally understand if that's the case, I mean all maintenance? people never respect all the effort that goes into that." All the while she was casually walking over, the overly showy and weird nature of her approach, perhaps it was a distraction, merely buying time for more to come or recover, or something else entirely, in any case, it didn't seem like she was about to jump into fighting right away

"In any case, it's normally hard for guy as strong as you seem to go unnoticed, and given by that weird orb thingy in the crater over there, the neat armour, monkey tail/belt combo, Would i be right in guessing you're not from around these parts?. Hmm actually are you a guy? Aliens can be confusing and dont want to assume everything matches up compared to earth, despite you kinda not looking too different" she shakes her head slightly "But hey yeah that's fine, Just kinda guess it might be a whole making first contact deal getting off on the wrong foot so to speak. Now we are unfortunately unavailable for planetary domination or destruction, the latter one is kinda stupid, not to mention wasteful since you don't gain anything and lose a lot, but that's not to say there might not be something else we are up to being friendly about...." she suddenly stops and hits her head slightly "Oh right! I'm Ramue, Nice to meet you, Those two over there are Redah and Yahoo, I did kinda say that earlier though right?, So what about you? Gotta be a name that's better than Alien, since well not only is that rude, its also going to be a bit confusing given you probably see us as Aliens right?." She extends out a hand in greeting as she gets closer, though not remaining defenceless, but more so under the old idea of offering one hand and arming the other, beneath the guise she was naturally ready to act with the severity of the situation but didn't really make sense to let the Alien guy know that. Perhaps the entire thing would throw him off balance, either way it was no harm in trying.

Mia had been training by herself only a few miles away from where Yahno and Redah were fighting. She could have been their before Ramune but she was so concentrated on training she took a bit to realize what was going on. That and she had never been the best at sensing others. She always had to concentrate a bit harder than the others did and that meant she was late to the party.
Once she did notice that huge power level, she blanked for a second before smiling and rushing off to fight whoever it was. As she got closer, she realized Yahno, Redah and Ramune were there and Yahno didn't seem so good. Something was wrong; if it was a friendly spar Yahno's energy wouldn't feel as lacking as it currently did, especially with the others all seeming to be at full strength. Slowing down a bit for cautions sake, it still didn't take her long to run the last half mile with her speed.

Rushing into the small clearing, she saw Yahno on the ground and Ramune doing her usual thing, acting all chatty and friendly only to be 100% ready to slap a bitch at any moment if need be.
Mia found her fighting style annoying as she had a hard time grasping Ramune's movements cause of it. Mia had a larger loss rate against her than most of the others and it irked her. The new guy seemed to glance at her but since she had stopped and was just watching he turned back Ramune. His hair was just as long, if not longer, than Ramune's which surprised her.

Yahno was still gaining his composure as Ramune arrived and instantly made the same mistake as he had. This man was scary strong, frightfully fast, yet stands like a amateur... So many openings but is it just a ruse? Not sensing Mia arrive Yahno was glued to the scene unfolding before him.
"Ram don't!!"
Yahno shouts a warning to late, as she talks shit and makes her way closer to Raditz. The man bellows "You dare approach me?" A punch to the face launches Ramune backwards much like Yahno had experienced not even fifty seconds ago.

"So many low level lifeforms coming out to play hahaha" pressing a button on his scouter Raditz looks at the four earthlings in his presence. Not threatened or impressed he simply chuckles to himself before stating out loud.
"I suppose I can smack you low lives about before I destroy this dung heap of a world... a good way to kill some time and good will. So charitable of me to put such base creatures out of their misery"

Yahno glared daggers, his anger begins to swell but he remains stoic with steady breathing. "He's tougher than piccolo... but its the same plan I think"
Alluding to the time they all attacked the demon king...
=============
PlusUltra PlusUltra Astrylan Astrylan Moomba Moomba Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Dont control raditz please, write attempts more than confirmed actions as ill react as raditz accordingly be it he dodges a attack and blasts you with a double Sunday or you restrain or stun him with your own strike/blast

Mia had moved the second Yahno shouted. She managed to catch Ramune but only barely as she'd underestimated the guys strength; she didn't have time to brace herself and got sent flying back with her, though not as far due to the momentum loss. She was now on the ground along with Ramune, but at least they hadn't slammed into a tree like Yahno.

"Fuck he's strong. The hell is he? I didn't know someone this strong was on this planet." She'd missed the part about the guy intending to destroy the plant as she was still reeling from catching Ramune. Mia doubted she was strong enough to be more than an annoying fly to this guy if she went at him with her fists. She'd have to play the long game and hope she was at least as fast as the guy; avoiding his attacks while throwing out Ki blasts to wear him down. She wouldn't get enough time to charge anything big with the situation how it is currently.

"The heck does this guy even want? I missed ninety percent of what he said just now."

‘Ah… Earth… it may seem like just a giant rock floating around a big burning ball of gas like many others within the galaxy, but to the many creatures that live upon it, from the soaring eagles of the sky all the way to the worms digging in the dirt, it’s home. Sure, it’s not the best of places at times, with things like groups such as the Red Ribbon army once running around causing mayhem or devil slug demon kings trying to take over the world, but at the end of the day, it’s something that I wouldn’t want to trade away even if it means living on another planet. After all, I made some great friends here, good folk for someone like to me to rely on, and had a blast working with them. Sure, we might not keep in touch much… especially after I got that ole detective job, but I’m sure all of us just gotta go about life in their own way. After all, it wouldn’t be life witho- oh, the coffee’s done now.’

An individual wearing some rather old detective clothing had monologued within his own head (like all great detectives do), before moving towards a kitchen countertop. On top said countertop, other than some miscellaneous items of little importance to what Jack was doing as of now, the one thing that was his main focus was a coffee machine sitting right there in front of him, beeping as it had finished pouring the best liquid to have ever been created in mankind since fire. Moving to grab the pot of coffee straight from the machine, instead of going ahead and pouring it out into a cup, the detective had decided to chug it (and before one asks, yes, he doesn’t have his mask on as of now. Why ruin a good mask when you can take it off instead of trying to drink coffee through it?) straight from the source, savoring the taste of the dark colored liquid that brought relief to his body.

Ah… Jackal will never get over the refreshing boost of energy he gets from drinking good ole coffee. Moving his head to face another individual within the room, the detective said to the person nearby “You know Roshi, gotta thank you for allowing me to bring over my coffee machine during my visit to the Kame house. It’s such a shame that the others aren’t here now, but I suppose there is always next time in which we can meet up again. What were they doing again…? Training? Sorry if I don’t know, detective work nowadays makes it hard keeping up with what you guys are doing.” Jackal finished talking to none other than Master Roshi, one of the couple individuals within the ole turtle school that he had befriended years before. Sure, he might have been a bit… ‘eccentric’ at times when regarding females, but Jack knew that he had a good heart, and especially a drive for fighting even at his age. Certainly something he can respect from the turtle hermit.

As of now, Jackal was currently within the Kame House catching up with Roshi. Been a while since he last seen him… how long has it been now? A couple months? Who knows, but Jack was glad to be back here. After all, working in the big city can sometimes get someone exhausted, and a small break was all that he needed to recover. Jack currently had a smirk upon the tired looking face he had, just thinking about the other friends he made throughout the years while taking another sip from his pot of coffee. Only to stop and spit some of it out in a burst as he sensed something strong within the distance. It wasn’t any strength he had felt before… no, it was something else entirely, something far beyond the limits of what he was used to… even more than what he had felt when fighting against King Piccolo.

‘Th-this strength… it’s overwhelming… I can feel it even from here! Is this?- no, this strength is far beyond than what even what my friends can do… no way they would be able to hold such power and not be unnoticed for long. Whoever it belongs to… they aren’t even attempting to hide it, letting in fly freely in the wind like a bright white flag upon a flag post. Hard not to notice at all. And this is only recent too… only in the recent hours did he felt such strength, just how long was this person really in Earth?’ Jackal had thought to himself, small beads of sweet falling down from the side of his face. Turning to face Roshi after putting down pot of coffee, Jack said “Roshi… can you feel that strength too from here? I… need to investigate right now, see you later-“ Jack said to himself as he reached into his pocket, moving to pull out his white mask and donning it before taking out his car keys. Just before he exited the door, Jack stopped for just a second. He would have just gone ahead and drive his sports car all the way there, but this seemed like something that held more severity within it… less time, and there was no time to waste. Going in the car would only slow down his arrival, and who knows what chaos could be happening over there.

Giving a heavy sigh, Jack turned around and threw his car keys at Roshi “Here, catch Roshi. Im leaving my car with you for now… make sure to take good care of it, and don’t get any ideas now.” And with that, Jackal had moved out the door, before jumping high into the air, beginning to fly across the air as he utilized his Ki to carry his body right on over to the source of the strength he had sensed earlier. While he may have not been able to master things like Ki blasts for a more ranged options within his fighting style, he still managed to pick up a couple neat things during his time spent training. After some time spent flying through the air, Jackal had seemingly found the source of all that racket within a more remote mountainside, and well, Jack couldn’t be happier to see some familiar faces down on the ground.

Moving ahead to land onto the ground below, Jackal had begun to walk up, dusting off the, well, dust, off the sleeves of his jacket, before saying out loud and announcing his arrival “Sorry for being late to the party, you know how well I deal with surprise parties that aren’t telegraphed to me, but good to see that I’m not the only one here.” With Jackal attempting to go into his ‘cool’ comic book detective like attitude again, taking notice of the various states of his friends all around, before settling his eyes on the long spiky haired man in front of him. Well, the armor is certainly something he had never seen before, and is that some sort of monkey tail belt? He has heard of bad fashion before, but Jackal never seen something like this before. Only giving a chuckle, Jackal said to Raditz “Well, seems like the menace of today’s show is you? Not sure what the point of your armor is if there so many uncovered skin to punch, but I can respect the hairstyle, must be hard maintaining that. But it’s time to cut the talk short, I think we both know that I don’t appreciate you messing with my friends like some big bully on the playground… and I think it’s time for you to be properly disciplined about your actions.”

And with that, Jackal had assumed a more ‘prepared’ pose, although his stance still seemed ‘calm’ compared to some others. This was of course a ruse meant to trick his opponent into thinking of him as a lesser threat, only to surprise them with a counterattack that they weren’t expecting. And while the sight of seeing his friends thrown about made him wonder just how much punches this guy had to throw around the room, with the distance he is at, he’ll have hopefully enough time to properly react to the attack and respond with a grapple… keyword being ‘hopefully’.​

"The likes of you weaklings giving out discipline to me? Ridiculous" raditz scoffed at the newest arrival. Still checking his scouter to ensure his own safety...

"he's a bad guy here to destroy the world, no time for talk we need to overwhelm him!"
Yahno shouts before taking a stance and shouting out a "kiyah!"
A shade of green formed around the man's hands and he rushed towards Raditz once more. Raditz still like before is much faster than the earthlings but a sense of curiosity arose in the aliens face.

Still dodging Yahno's chops he presses the scouter button once more. "Its nowhere near as high as mine, but you creatures raise your power level for attacks..."
==============
Dust this bitch!! (Attempt to anyway, bet numbers trying hard can do it)

Ramune wasn't a fool, this guy didn't have a mark on him and two of her friends were on the ground, but while she knew this guy was strong she needed to know just how much. She could tell a lot more about a person from a blow than words sometimes after all.

Keeping the smile as the man responds she has just enough time to get a few words out before the blow comes "Not much of a listener is.....", Ramune was starting to fall back the moment the muscles in the arm twitched, though even with that and her hardening technique it was still one heck of a blow. Rolling with it, she kicked her foot up just before she was launched off into the distance, her foot kicking up dust along with emitting some dazzling ki sparks to the face of the man in an attempt to at least impair his vision somewhat for the others.

The girl would spin like a ball and bounce several times along the ground, resembling a bronze spiked ball before she impacted into Mia, the padding of her hair seeming to at least reduce some of the damage. Unfurling she spat out a bit of blood before dusting herself off and going to help up Mia, trying to play the damage off and not wanting to give the alien much satisfaction. "Oh, I get it! The Nice hair, furry belt and dress, so this is what alien girls look like? Sorry, the Widows peek kind of threw me off. But seriously you should have gotten one a bit longer, I can see your underwear in that get-up, not really one for modesty I guess. So given you are not really open on the name front, let's go with...Junko" Rasing out a finger to point at them with a laugh.

She wasn't ignoring her comrades during this, however, but being a distraction and taunter did give them openings the last time with Big Bad Pickle Pi. She was taking her time to gather Ki into her finger as she talked more, this guy seemed to have a shorter fuse so the more she talks, the more she annoyed he should get, she can't say she didn't try a nice way first at least.

Taking note of Yahno going in for the attacks again she started to close in herself, seeming to aim for the mans arm as it went for the scouter but ready to roll once more to slip around and grab onto the giant mane of hair. He was stronger and faster but if she could drag on him from behind she would likely help the others get a shot or two off.

Mia stood up but didn't bother with helping Ramune. She knew how tough she was and also saw her jump back while throwing out some lights just before getting punched; she hadn't taken the blow without attempting a counter of some kind. Sadly it seemed like it didn't work as the guy was still dodging as if it was nothing. Of course, Yahno basically telegraphed his first attack when he screamed out so it might have worked for a second or so.
Running after Ramune, Mia used her smaller size to hide herself behind the Amazoness and appeared from behind her for a couple jabs at this annoying guys face.

Raditz dodges all of Yahnos chops and swings wary of the ki gathered in his hands, as Ramune joins the fray the alien retaliates. Punching both Ramune and Yahno away with single swings from both fists leaving him open to Mia's jabs. Her shots peppered across his face breaking the scouter off Raditz's head and pissing him off for being touched.

Mia had the alien stunned, two jabs landing on his nose making his eyes water and pain shoot up from the landed blows. Three more punches then a kick!
Though as swiftly she had struck Raditz paid her back twice as quickly...

Catching her kick Raditz broke Mia's leg at the knee with a strike. Before she could fall and as she screamed in pain Raditz shuts her up with a kick that sent her flying into the air with a broken neck.
Yahno was getting back up horrified to see Mia fall to the ground with a sickening thud. "no!!"
Speeding towards her body but it was to late, not even a sensu bean would fix this.

Yahno was at a loss for words, Raditz spat at the corpse however "broke my scouter! Damn bitch was fast, for a lower lifeform"
"you die today!!"
Yahno screams enraged. Mia had been a rival, a fellow student of master Roshi, but most importantly a trusted friend and ally. Having fought each other and together many times, to see her corpse disrespected was enough to make Yahno snap... with a primal roar ki forms along his hands once more and he rushes in to attack. Chopping and swiping at raditz moving faster than a human can manage to keep up with.

Staying away from the attacks raditz flew upwards faster than the eye could track, the group only realising where he was at as he shouted out "double Sunday!"
images.jpeg-10.jpg
Two pink beams shot out, Yahno flew to avoid the one aimed at him only narrowly making it away... flying away in a effort not to be seen for a sneak attack.

The other beam was flying towards Jack and Redah...

Moomba Moomba Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Astrylan Astrylan PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
A solid blow sends crimson flying from Ramunes face and the girl is sent rolling off into the distance after several bounces, though true to form she is right back up onto her feet. Smashing the ground with a hand, she skids to a halt and flys back into the fray. She heard the crack of Mia's neck and her eyes widened and the difference really became apparent between them with fatal consequences, leading to her casting off her weighted bracelets and boots to increase her speed. Clenching her hands she would attempt to position herself between where the two beams would impact and then time her jump to use the force of the explosions they created to launch herself far faster than she would normally, tucking herself into a ball as she did to spin towards the alien with hardened hair spiking like a buzzsaw. Sure she would normally be talking and making jibes at the guy but with what just happened to Mia she wasnt exacly in the talking mood, leading to a rare moment of silence in Ramune.

A thin line of smoke arose from a campfire that was occupied by one man, and the giant partially dismembered dinosaur corpse he was eating. It was a day much like any other, He would awaken, rush to the bushes to relieve himself before starting the hunt for breakfast. Luckily breakfast came to him today. The Juvenile Tyrannosaurus seemed to think he was prey, so he showed the beast the way of things. Not that it was a lesson it could benefit from, after all its kinda hard to learn new things from beyond the grave. Or at least Kon’ghar had never heard of someone learning anything from them dying.

His chewing thoughts were interrupted by a strange thing streaking across the sky as if it were a shooting star. The Savage looked on in Awe having never seen a shooting star in the day time, yet that wasnt even close to the most interesting part of this experience. Usually when something fell from the sky that he could see it would break apart and crumble before it ever touched the ground. Not this time, this one streaked past the tree line slamming into the farmlands nearby. Curious as to what he had just seen, Kon’ghar raised himself, tucking several pieces of cooked meat into his hidden pack located in the small of his back and hidden from view by the Excess of his cowl. After assuring himself he had enough food for the trip he would scoop up another cut of meat, this one uncooked, and in his other hand he took up his club. With his supplies gathered he took a deep breath and let out a loud reverberating yelp.

Less than a minute would pass before his yelp was responded to with the shriek of some horrifying sounding beast. Shortly afterwards a large pteranodon would land near the camp. “Good” Kon’ghar said tossing the beast a cut of meat and tightening his grip on the club. The beast eyed him suspiciously even as he held out his hand to approach. Once it caught a whiff of its old friends scent the beast seemed to relax, scooped up the meat and lowered its shoulders as it ate. Kon’ghar would then carefully but quickly mount the beast reaching into his packs front pouch and producing a leather cord as he climbed. He would wrap the cord around the beasts snout while showing it the meat in his bag as a promise of future payment. As was the norm this was the last bit that was needed to get his mount to agree to follow his orders. And with that the ancient due was off, taking to the air and leaving the jungles behind.
<~~~>
The short flight to the farmers land where the crater had formed was uneventful. However that was usually a good thing. Yet the landing was far from uneventful. Kon’ghar immediately recognized the body of the farmer, he didnt know the mans name, but had encountered him once or twice as he used his herds for bait often. Their relationship was hardly a friendly one, so then why was Kon’ghar upset at the sight of his body crumpled in a pool of blood in front of his truck. He spotted the gun broken on the ground near the farmers hand, traced his gaze up to the ruined front end of the truck, then crouched down to put his nostrils almost all the way to the ground. It was faint, and very weird, but a distinct smell still clung to the ground near a break in the grass. He assumed this was were whatever hurt the farmer stood. With a wave of his hand he called his mount over and pointed to the ground. The pteranodon gave him a sceptical look until he once again tapped the bag to remind the beast what was at Stake. Reassured the dinosaur lowered its head and seemed to inhale the dusty air for a bit Before squawking and affirmative. It had captured the scent, likely easily due to how different the things scent was. Without any further hesitation Kon’ghar climbed back onto his mount. He would follow this thing, no, he would hunt it, but something told him this hunt would change everything for him. That said Kon’ghar did not fear change, or much of anything for that matter. Once again the savage duo took the air, this time heading towards the mountains this odd Shooting star thing seemed to be heading.
<~~~>
Kon’ghar flew for a few minutes before the mountains began to come into view. Almost at once a sense of danger washed over him. So he raised his mounts altitude and got even closer. There were four of them he could see, one very large woman, a smaller one, A small male, and a Medium sized male with large hair. The last one was almost certainly the being he sought, his clothes looked odd and his aggressive standoffish approach seemed to imply he was the odd man out. It wasn’t long before he started to attack those gathered and after unleashing strange pink lights that exploded Kon’ghar was sure, this new predator was the prey he sought.

Reaching into his pack he fished out one of the meat chunks and fed it to his mount affectionately patting the side of its neck before he took a deep breath and swallowed hard. He tightly gripped the club in his hand, closed his eyes in a silent prayer to the wold that had sustained him. Then he let himself fall off of the back of his mount. Plummeting like a human bomb, his grip tightened further, he willed his club to be stronger, to hit harder. His club then crackled and flickered to life with a sheathe of wild ki. As he fell he lined up his target, raised his club high over his head…and let his swing follow through aimed at the back of the big haired mans head.

Last edited:
The energy shot from Raditz hits the ground resulting in a explosion of debris and smoke. Jack and Redah unable to avoid the attack...
Ramune was able to time her jump to avoid the blast and was launched upwards from the shock wave. Her attack was easily seen, however Raditz was unaware of another foe entering the fight from above.

Kon broke his club upon the alien invader sending him crashing into Ramune. Raditz got a concussion and his armor was damaged but he lands steady on his feet enraged...
"YOUR SNEAK ATTACKS WONT WORK ON ME!!" Raditz screams with a ferocity that literally pushes like a strong gust, Yahno was flying back towards the fight charging his hand with ki. Hoping to blast the alien with a Ki shot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back